This is my faggot cousin and bride who just got married this saturday day...

This is my faggot cousin and bride who just got married this saturday day. Rate him and his lady Yea Forums also he is ytuber with 538k who just does berainlet tier fortnite content his channel is happy power

Attached: 59742583_2349508098439378_1813702695542849536_n.png (720x960, 776K)

you faggots are so boring holy shit

bump

You do realize you come off as a jealous little weasel right?

I do wonder how he will react to this thread. We shall find out

She's alright, he's done well there.
I wish them all the best.

no i don't care what he does i just want to see what you niggers have to say for fun, and i don't lace any value in my life as is so whatever. Now he's kinda a flaky dick even some of his brothers agree

what do you mean by that?

he certainly looks happy. so does she. i wish them the best.

they look cool, would defo hang out and a few beers np. good luck to both.

subscribed to his channel, pretty nice content.

epic

Fuck this faggot and his chubby whore of a wife LOL @ all these white knight cuck's playing the supportive role to the newly weds just LOL

oh dear OP is annoyed, his little teenage plan did not work. wat do? maybe ask mom.

op here that's not me retard

cope

op here i do love him we were always close as kids, but now idk he seems different I guess can't really talk to him anymore. ignores a lot of my messages inb4 making threads about him just as spoof. Idk how i don't care he makes money he's just seems different like I want something(which I've never asked) or he can't be bothered anymore

nice
congratulations for him

i have a cousin like that. used to be close, now whe're not.
difference is, neither of us are making big monies.
you keep mentioning the monies. are you sure it isn't you? you sound like a jealous faggot to me.
this happens allot to people whom don't progress in life and other do.
autofalatio comes to mind, you should try it.

No you fucking tard idk what his problem is and I don't know what his problem him is. Am i beneath because I didn't piggy back of a shitty trend? I didn't do anything in recent memory, but people change i guess

nobody cares about your little feelings user.

we'll obv and I don't expect anyone to, but I don't get the sudden change. like i said i don't place much value in my life as is just like most people so I'm no different

bump