Does white culture exist? If yes left or right in pic related?

Does white culture exist? If yes left or right in pic related?

Attached: 1556185306110.jpg (650x1024, 200K)

Post what you personally have done to advance white culture or you're less important than an actual nigger.

This

>What is yello?

would make me personally identifiable

Then it wasn't very important.

you ain't the decision maker

Since you are, show us.

well I haven't looted or shot up the neighborhood yet today.

LOL you don't know what white culture even is.

White culture, per se, no. Culture is what you call the societal traditions and practices of a people in/from a given area/region. So there's American culture, Canadian culture, British culture, French culture, German culture, Italian culture, Greek culture, Australian culture, South African culture, Polish culture, Russian culture, etc. The list goes on and on, and you can definitely break each one of those countries into smaller regions with their own different takes/flares/variations on the culture of the main region. To attribute culture to a skin color is ignorant and false.

Attached: 1556383139973s.jpg (250x168, 6K)

Right, because theres multiple forms of 'white culture' like there is 'asian culture'.

You're not to question

>But WHY can't whites DEFINE white culture??
Fukkin memers

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 4K)

Culture is the achievements of a race or group of people. 'White culture' is basically EVERYTHING in the first world from medicine to technology. The most famous and beautiful paintings and sculptures and songs and books.
White culture is the first world.
There ya go enjoy.

So what have you personally done to contribute to this, user? Post what you've done, or you're less important than an actual nigger.

The Definition of Culture is White Culture.

That's not culture. Those are achievements. Achievements you had no part in. Culture is the mindset, values, and traditions people practiced at the time.

Love when Amerimutts think they're responsible for everything good on the planet.

>The most beautiful paintings, songs, sculptures, books were made by whites
>Also Italians aren't white

>0

Attached: e02b2915d453a72b467042fa099eae6b.jpg (1600x1066, 150K)

>1

Attached: 1557249479336.jpg (320x206, 18K)

'the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.'
'the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group.'
So basically the first world and also not being a nigger with nigger mannerisms and beliefs.
Not being a nigger or street shitter plays a big part in it.

Neither. The people that claim it exists aren't even white. Imagine that

It did exist, now it does not exist because of marxist demoralisation.

Attached: _80125154_mail.jpg (624x811, 79K)

It doesn't matter what you're not doing. I'm asking what you are doing.

Are we talking German culture, Swiss culture? Iceland, Greenland, Switzerland, Brittan, Ireland...? Or new world America? Because America isnt a place of ANY culture. Were all a mixing pot of shit.

In a nut shell, Ancient Egypt. Once a fantastic, well organized civilization now in ruins. The people living there are not the people who lived there thousands of years ago. This is the fate of the entire planet.

White man traverses the planet and sets up organized civilizations where science and knowledge can flourish.

White man gets demonized by other races for “takin muh land”.

Whites eventually get phased out entirely.

Gene pool is corrupted.

Societies regress due to lack of superior intellect.

Chaos ensues and wars break out.

The earth is left in literal ruins much like Egypt.

The cycle starts over with future white archeologists trying to figure out what the fuck went wrong with our society millions of years from now. Hopefully they can figure it out before the future niggers destroy them as well.’

>

You can define what it WAS and what it IS but something that is always changing doesn't have a definite definition.

Literally every 'culture' is different from what it usually gets defined as.

But WHY can't whites DEFINE white CULTURE??

Attached: images (1).jpg (260x194, 4K)

Op what do you define as culture?

What is you definition ? The color is not important.

yeah, weird how society loves our music, movies, and inventions.

Culture is not a mindset

"white culture" caused those achievements

"White culture" caused those achievements

the left one is just boy scouts, probably the nazi version of them since you are probably a /pol/ shitposter but those exists in a lot of places, probably even in some poor as fuck african countries

I was homeschooled and my wife and I plan on doing the same to our children, teaching them the history of America and the values of family and the roles that the father and mother play in it. Along with other important lessons needed to advance in life as all of "white culture" has done for hundreds of years. White culture helped design the morals that we all hold our selves to and in the case of you all, mock, troll and bait with these condescending and rhetorical questions such as this.

Isnt Easter and Christmas the only cultured thing whites have brought to society.

Culture is loosely relevant to anything, what does it matter?
Also America is a horrible example, it's a place where cultures mix the most in the world, and the white people their freed themselves of their culture roughly 3 centuries ago.

do the following OP. Go to Italy. Find a really good restaurant in a narrow street. Get in. Tell the People before you they have the same culture as the french. Get drowned in steaming hot Tomato sauce and buried in the grapevine.

Homeschooling is probably the best thing to do in today's world. Theres plenty of programs for them to interact with other homeschooled children so they're not socially retarded and you dont have the threats of some mistreated white kid potentially shooting up the school.

/thread

Well, bud

1) There is no real white culture left anymore. White culture is everything that isn't the culture of another race due to all the racemixing. There's nothing to preserve unless you manage to elect another Hitler in the next 30 year otherwise whites will be minorities in white countries (they are already minorities worldwide).

2) Maintaining race isn't something to strive for. We need to erase other races to stop this. Asia is an incredibly racist country and this is well known and harmful. We can't just say "the asians do it"

3) I'm European. Every "european" I know doesn't care about maintaining race and culture since we're such a mix of cultures. We have to maintain ETHNICITIES and contain RACE-MIXING. Come on dude.

Attached: sGZm5lZ_d.jpg (640x631, 55K)

Statistically a kid is safer in school from being shot than outside one so technically not have them attend school leaves them in more danger if being shot

I can't believe I'm responding to this low-energy bait. At least I'm sageing. There is no such thing as White culture, or Black culture. Each race comprises such an ammount on inidviduals that many cultures fit into each race.

fpbp

>Each race
do you think races exist?

I'm not worried about it, I work from home. My wife and I are both trained for home defense, (myself professionally and I trained my wife.) And we live in a decent neighborhood. lots of land,few people.

You're creating white culture by redpilling your own kids?

The question presupposes that race exists, user. What's your point?

Enjoy hunkering in fake fear, not much point to being alive if you're not willing to go out and live your life

the point is that you'd have to attack the presupposition. If you use a false presupposition in your argument, then your argument is flawed by design.

LOL if that's what you want to do fuck off to reddit

No, most mainstream holidays were created by them.
But to clarify, are you talking about Americans or Europeans?
America mostly reinvented most of them, as they split off from their homeland (A mix of Spanish people, English(England), EU in general), Their Holidays and other celebrations also changed.
Mostly the same, and same names. But slightly changed.

Whoops, this was meant for this post

So Americans do have a deep, mixed culture. They just fell off from it and left most of it behind.

>if that's what you want to do
what exactly do you mean?

this lad

Sure if you live in a fucking ghetto. Idiot.

>I'm alpha pepega

>A mix of Spanish
Not true

US Hispanic Population
1960: 3%
2016: 18% (not counting the Illegals even)
These huge Hispanic populations are recent and purely from modern immigration law

Historically, America was never a significantly Hispanic country (in population or culture)
Even when Mexico owned parts of what is now America in the 1800's, there weren't many Hispanics there in that land territory.

That shit is a lie by the media to get people to be OK with mass immigration

Attached: White percentage over the years from Immigration both Legal and Illegal.jpg (812x3292, 699K)

It does but it's very hard to define especially after the jews have "enriched" us with immigrants from Africa. SEND THEM BACK!

Attacking the premise of the argument and bicker endlessly while avoiding the central point is reddit shit. On Yea Forums you say "you are a faggot" or just don't participate.

You are a faggot.

>So Americans do have a deep, mixed culture

No they don't.
America is mostly a mixed European culture.
It wasn't significantly Hispanic until just a few decades ago.

America was meant to be a "melting pot" of European culture.
That's what Zangwell was referring to. America becoming a mix of White people.

"Melting pot" does not refer to a mix of ALL world cultures (hispanic, muslim, chinese, white etc.) like some people lie about

Attached: Immigrants by Race pie chart in 2016 white percentage repla.png (408x696, 34K)

Attached: 1550196805995.jpg (683x1024, 153K)

(((some people)))

Am not white but I'll tell yall what white culture is anyways. Culture is the social analogy to memes. Either you are in on it or you're not. If I tell an inside joke to a group of people and some of them laugh, they are part of my group, my culture. And yes, white culture is a thing, albeit it's not easy to define as whiteness is very diverse. No one here can deny that African American culture is a thing because there are clearly ins and outside that I will not understand that Obama might. Regardless, white culture is a tired concept. I would much more bond with an white American since I am an American(albeit not white) then a Mexican (even though I am a beaner).

>These huge spikes in Hispanics
We're talking about history, not current.
But are you saying no people form Spain were on those boats?

>America is mostly a mixed European culture.
yes, I was referring to the Europeans and their mixed cultures.
Spanish, Italians, British, etc. What, do you believe that culture is only linked to races?

>Does white culture exist?

No. Differentiating yourself by being white, that's an American idea and there is no culture in America.

Attached: 1493573333752.jpg (2922x1775, 1.04M)

Both no and yes are correct.
They shed their culture when they declared their independence.
But they still held on to the various festivities they had in Europe.

So they chose a middle-aged, flat-chested woman to inspect the ample young breasts of the Nazi Band of German Maidens.

This is why Germany lost the war.

Attached: 12.jpg (852x480, 20K)