Would you be against your girlfriend telling you about her previous partners?

Would you be against your girlfriend telling you about her previous partners?

Attached: 1555826583806.webm (270x480, 1.59M)

No. I wish she had more.

It's not a bad idea because then you can make sure she has ZERO contact with them while she's with you.

>Never let your woman have contact with an Ex. Never.

this

When we first started dating we were at a sports bar drinking and we shared our number of partners.
Mine was 12, hers was 45
She’s 31, still high IMO

Attached: image.jpg (1124x1141, 693K)

I’m not a cuck but no, I’m not against it.

Don’t get me wrong, she’s an amazing fuck. I just want to hear her talk about getting fucked by others

Didn’t mean to include the second response.

I've been with my girl since 10th grade. She's had no previous partners

I dunno man, can’t stop thinking about her taking 50 dicks. Not in a good way either.
If you don’t really know about her past it’s not usually good to bring it up but if she’s good in bed, it’s usually from practice.

If it gets you off just ask her

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1496, 797K)

Same here met each other in high school. Though I’m glad I’m the only one that’s been in her.

I taught her everything except for bj’s lol

I'm a total cuck so I'd love it

She had just one and he was a total asshole.
So whenever she speaks about him its only to say how much better i am . i am ok with that but dont have to hear more ..

I’m not a dude; but, I hate knowing how many people/who my boyfriend fucked. It’s my own insecurity. I was with my first boyfriend-who was literally my first everything-before I started seeing my current boyfriend. I never wanted to whore around like my friends were doing growing up and I ended up losing my virginity ridiculously late. My boyfriend loves that but he’s younger than I am (I’m about to be 30 and he’s 26) and has slept with a lot of women. Idk I’m kind of embarrassed I never slept or messed around with more people.

>glad I’m the only one that’s been in her
That you know of
If you weren’t with her 24/7 only her and her snatch knows

You must be young. That shit doesnt matter.

I know all of them. The one I was most concerned about rekindling something is dead. Another is my ex. I particularly like hearing what she's done with girls. Gets me off so hard!

Real girls are honest. Sorry you've been with girls who you are unsure of and can't believe

Her father?

My gf had 16 sexual partners and she's fucking trash at sex, and I had to teach her how to suck dick, and take anal. Like come on guy's teach these girls some shit. Oh and she says "I'm not a sexual person". I fucking hit the trash jackpot

FUCK ALL THE GAY CuCKKKOLDS IN ^HIS CuCKKKKKKK ^THREAD

Attached: 8.jpg (382x254, 16K)

Pic of gf pls ty

Lol I've only had sex with my gf and shes had 16, and we have a kid together so you still have time. I'm also 22, so FML

Attached: 20190507_123909.jpg (1138x1600, 424K)

At least she has nice tits

Attached: FullSizeR1(1).jpg (2250x3000, 641K)

once some little dick nigger ruins some spic no ones gonna want her anymore tyrone

Or having a kid

i don't give a fuck. i deflorated her back in the days. she has nothing to tell

How can you even fuck with that thing

horses and donkey i guess

you actually believe she didn't just play dumb for you? looooooooool

If you are a fucking beta faggot maybe you would feel bad about knowing your "perfect princess" girlfriend has been dicked down by other guys. Grow up. People fuck, and people fucked people when they were not dating you. All I know is my girl and I have no shame saying the sex was great with our exes, regardless of how shitty they were.

That looks dreadful, I would hate to be that guy.

But no I actually tell her to tell me as little as possible since she has about 40-50 bodies on her record

For 4 years?

The only men who worry about how many partners their girl has had are men who’ve struggled to have partners at all. Rest assured they’d fuck as many girls as possible if it were easier for them, but instead they judge their girl for how easy it was for her to get laid.

Nope, because I can guarantee I'm better.

Depends at what age she started fucking, tbh.

My gf started getting fucked at 18 (she's 24), and has about 12 partners (not including me)

More?

you're right but I don't like that you're right

i partially agree with you but i do see the flip side. i dont think sex partners=morality, but it could definitely outline maturity or overall perspective.

why be with someone who doesn't share your same values?

That makes sense.

Forgot to link

Also this

ANYONE POSTING IN THHIS THREAD IS A NIGGER LOVING CuCKOLD WHO SHOULD COMMIT SUICIDE IMMEDIATELY

Attached: 3206893_001_5aad.jpg (300x216, 15K)

Usually, what's the chances of me being bigger and better as one of like 10 or 20 dudes...

i like asking some of my girls about their ex stories
like whats the biggest dick you took, did you take it in the ass, stuff like that
turns me on

Not at all, my girl was a super slut in her younger years. It's so fucking hot thinking about it.

>real girls
eventually you want a real woman not a girl

KILL YOURSELVES YOU NIGGER LOVING CUCKS. STOP POSTING IN THIS GAY ASS THREAD>

so kys

Bad idea. Any number more than 0 is going to get insecure dudes upset.

My gf had over 20 partners and she's trash at sex, same as yours "im not a sexual person" verbatim. No libido, no kinks, no favorite sexual positions, no favorite sex acts, no desires, no fantasies. Preferred amount of time to have sex: under 3 minutes. Preferred number of times to have sex per month: 1

this

Yeah I would too though I’d be curious
my ex has over 30 and I hate knowing but at the same time want to know
it’s frustrating honestly idk how you deal bro

who pretends to be bad at sex?
don’t listen to that faggot

Well, that's not gonna last. Just prepare yourself.

This

only if I know for a fact they have zero contact with them
wife told me about a guy she slept with multiple times after I shook the guys hand and made him steak.
was pretty pissed, with her work schedule (no late nights since pre-school teacher) and him 1.5 hours away, I'm not too concerned she's sleeping around, but every time there's a family gathering, I'm pretty on edge especially when he said " a ring doesn't plug a hole"
>mfw I see him or think of him in general

Attached: 15157759.jpg (300x480, 84K)

STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD YOU NIGGER LOVING CUCKOLDS. STOP WATCHING WHITE WOMEN GET FUCKED BY NIGGERS

Attached: 30533_11.jpg (300x432, 25K)

this

>mfw you tell us not to post itt but post in it
>mfw I don't even fall for the bbc cuck meme
>mfw I'm not gonna sage

Attached: (you) aren't trying.png (750x1073, 197K)

Your gf takes about 2 dicks a year so 24 by the age of 30 isn’t bad
Mine started at age 15 so about 3-4 dicks a year. Jesus

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2008, 735K)

A key that can open many locks is called a master key. A lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

Attached: image.jpg (1220x813, 577K)

you a cuckold whose sister fucks niggers

Me thinks you saw the webm and tl;dr the rest

Yikes, user.

You also have to take into consideration as to whether she had 1 or 2 long-term relationships.

Take that out of the equation and you had a year where she was getting fucked by a new guy every other month.

For me, it's not about the number, as much as the modus operandi of it.

why wouldn’t it?

Yep, exactly this. No one gets mad about their girl having had previous partners -- they get mad if she radically outclasses their own history. It's envy and shame, not jealousy.

YOU ARE ALL PATHETIC CuCKOLD NIGGER LOVING DISGRACES TO THE WHITE RACE FOR PROMOTING A THREAD WHERE A NIGGER FUCKS A WHITE GIRL

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 20K)

Goddammit. Her last relationship was 6 years didn’t even think of that. So shave off 6 years from 15 that’s 9..so all those dicks in 9 years??
I feel fucking sick

Not curious at all. Sometimes I'll be more chill and let her tell me some shit and I'm like that's it? Moreso I get annoyed by thought of having had better sex with someone that's not me. She's a self proclaimed size queen and nympho at that. She told me straight up my sex was the shortest she's ever had despite our first time going for about 10-15 minutes(I was on a very dry run). Even now the sex isn't long enough to her liking but she admits that in the time I fuck her she really gets fucked. She's mentioned about how some people can last for hours and I just tell her to shut the fuck up right there since I know what that insinuates.

Also she's only 20 and has about 40 bodies which is eh you do the math. She only started fucking at 17

Don't be.

Is she a great girlfriend? Can you imagine life without her?

The answers to these questions should soften the blow and grant you perspective. Overall, does it matter?