You know deep down yall wanna fuck her missionary with eye contact and repeated kissing

you know deep down yall wanna fuck her missionary with eye contact and repeated kissing.

Attached: AFC15B83-05E9-49E9-8946-858AD002613E.jpg (738x415, 24K)

not really. I get better looking prostitutes for 20$

no one wants to fuck her for her looks. it’s the prestige associated with it. id like to tell the lads how i nade love with AOC.

Of course I do. I just think her policies are nearly as good as she prolly is in bed

Wouldn't mind that at all.

No but I’d hate fuck her in her office right before she steps out to put in her strong woman show

If she revises all of her policies I'd fuck her till her pelvis breaks

I'd rather she put me in chastity and peg me

Man, I kinda do

hmmm tasty

I bet her asshole smells like pungent roses

shes hot but her personality is super fucking annoying

Attached: 6582E6C1-462B-4AF4-969A-94DE5A407752.jpg (491x417, 27K)

Slippery hot sex with her tits helicoptering.ya but no eye contact I'm an autist

OP you must like super droopy tits that flop all over the place cause it's obvious AF she has some insane missle action going on.

is this cuz we all beta as fuck with no intellectual enlightenment to go beyond what we have already been taught by our elders while she, a woman of not the race we ourselves associate with presents herself as a strong and independent women which according to modern perceptions of empowerment she kinda is so by making love with her we end up with her validation which gives us some kind of self satisfaction? or am i thinking too much?

Attached: 8C9BDB7F-DF84-4997-A5E3-A5A6B4F654B4.jpg (447x329, 14K)

And she has crazy Aztec face, like she'll knife you in your sleep.

Here's her cuck soy beta boyfriend. So if he's tagging that shit, you've all got hope.

Attached: riley-roberts.jpg (1280x853, 163K)

Not going to lie. Decent face, nice body, and great tits. I would fuck her all day every day.

Politics stops at the bedroom. My dick doesn't care who you voted for.

>because this woman is attractive that means she is suitable for political office
Sure I'd have sweaty giggling playful sex with her but I she wouldn't ever get my vote

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>deep down yall wanna fuck

Trumpsters always did have emotional difficulties expressing their inner desires

Attached: 000_4chan_NOTICE2.png (459x426, 93K)

I find it very difficult to believe that a decent looking 20 something bartender from the bronx with great tits doesn't have any nudes floating around. Surely she's sent those big titties to someone.

Handsome isn't a requirement.he must have a thick ginger cock or a tongue pol pot.

Attached: 1557099711006.gif (480x354, 1.47M)

Daddy trump would grab her pussy

Attached: uhhh.jpg (700x498, 39K)

Checked. She's a liberal so this is the only way she has sex anyways