It's my wife's birthday today and I'm not sure what to get her...

It's my wife's birthday today and I'm not sure what to get her, and she complained recently that I /never/ get her anything for her birthday. What should I get her Yea Forums? Pls help.

Pic related, her boobs as a reward for your time.

Attached: 20190305_084048~01.jpg (3024x4032, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I-IAb-WNX1Y
discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unexpected/unwanted rough hardcore bareback gangbang. Be sure to provide whips, ropes, poles, plugs and razor blades

Whats your kik?

Just get some flowers and chocolates

Please I need some real suggestions not just ones that will get my dick hard. As much as she and I would enjoy that, I need something deeper and more thoughtful.

Thanks anyways. Here's her ass as a gratitude for your suggestion.

Attached: IMG_20160407_073047.jpg (2992x4000, 1.99M)

Why? Give me your Kik.

I always do that. That's why she's complaining. Cause I've never gotten her a real present.

Thanks for your suggestion anyways. Here's more tits for your time.

Attached: 20190304_114818~01~01.jpg (2448x3264, 979K)

Dinner and a show, and I don't mean a movie theatre, like a musical or dance or some bullshit
Then pearl necklace them puppies. She do titfucks?

God damn, lips and nips both begging for a load there.
Couple's dance lessons maybe if you go to events where you could use it ... Learn how to do some actual moves instead of the shuffle/club dancing from your youth. Swing dancing tends to work well for semi-formal stuff like weddings/work parties.

Not that bad of an idea. I'll keep it in mind as one of my options.

She sure does titfuck. Why? Are you interested?

Attached: 20190304_115242~01~01.jpg (2448x2958, 834K)

I’m hard for her

>She sure does titfuck. Why? Are you interested?
Hell yes, I don't get to do it too often. Wife prefers creampies.

dinner, night out with some live music, drinks, and finish the night at a nice hotel with a pool, and give her some jewelery, not sure how much is ur budget, also depends what city,

Sorry user. Wish she could take care of you for her birthday. Maybe dance for you like this?

Attached: 20181130_130752_1.webm (1080x1920, 733K)

Dancing could be nice. Never done that before. But I suck at dancing. Guess I could learn.

Here's some more begging.

Attached: 20181005_090147~01.jpg (2448x3264, 1.38M)

Titfucks are overrated anyways. It's much better being inside a wet hole then between tits.

It's worth learning, gives you a chance to show off as a couple which from experience tends to make them more into you.
>also mrw that pic

Attached: polish.gif (271x200, 996K)

Fuck. Love to help. But I’m gonna jerk off to this pic instead. Thanks for the present.

Get her pregnant

agreed, but its nice when u can do both, be inside a warm pussy aaand titfuck get ur dick sucked and cum on her face, oh not OP btw just talking about my wife, but OP's wife has nice tits too

She’s got some good tits, user. And she’s cute from what I can see of her face.

What does she enjoy doing? My wife likes to cook so I’m getting her some higher-end cooking shit for her birthday.

Your wife is hot. Well done.

lurking for more pics/vids

I'm the one who cooks mostly in the relationship. She always buys me cookng stuff, lol. She likes to play video games and get massages like this.

Attached: cb1eb2c7-4022-471d-8490-2d0a00197503.webm (480x640, 1.56M)

We've been actually trying to do that for a while already but hasn't happened yet. Would be a great birthday present.

Attached: 20181007_124228-1~01.jpg (3024x4032, 1.49M)

Maybe buy her a game she’s been wanting or a new console? Hell get her a bigger tv!

Lol give some suggestions while you're here. But here you go.

Attached: 7d66147a-adc8-4fc8-8ece-88e16ed20e86.webm (368x640, 1.23M)

Gym membership. Imagine how much better that ass would be if it were that size, but a little firmer after some squats.

She already has all the games she wanted and we're too poor for a new TV right now. I want to save up to get a big 4K HDR TV but they're quite costly.

thanks... i'd say book a weekend trip for you two. if she likes games, maybe some place like vegas?

any action or post-action pics/vids?

Lol, that would be quite offensive. I'm pretty sure the last thing girls want is to tell them they need to go to the gym on their birthday. Good point though, I'll have talk her into joining sometime.

user, dont know what ur wife/gf looks like or even if u have one, but his wife dont really need gym time....she fine af

She's an unapprective cunt then. "not a real gift" fuck off with that high horse high school bullshit

It's just I always get her flowers and go to dinner on her birthday for the past decade. It's gotten repetitive and she wants something more creative and thoughtful. You can't blame her honestly.

I bought my gf a gym membership for Christmas last year. Granted I bought myself one at the same time... It's an investment in her health and wellbeing. Or at least that's how you sell it instead of telling her "your ass needs to get better."

dont know if ubred my prev post

>dinner, night out with some live music, drinks, and finish the night at a nice hotel with a pool, and give her some jewelery, not sure how much is ur budget, also depends what city,

her ass is fine

Like this?

Attached: YouCut_20181008_200023008 (1).webm (1088x1920, 1.09M)

blown so much for her

Get her something tangible, something she'd like and use, or at least appreciate. Something that won't disappear in a week like flowers and chocolate. Idk anything about your wife so you have to figure this out

No, it's flaccid as fuck.

See

yes, perfect! would love to see a load on her!

Tattoo removal surgery. Or book her in with an *actual* artist who might cover up those trampy stars.

Okay I'm sure it can work for some girls, but I'm pretty sure my wife will get self-conscious if I give her that as her birthday present. It's too transparent. I'll need something less selfish on my part.

dimonds are girls best friend.
a walk in closet is a wifes sanctuary.
if money is tight id suggest a 1-2 day trip to somewhere close by and go do an activity you know she'd like, weather its clubbing or birdwatching.

I know you need a present today but a promise can be a present, good luck tho.

naaa u might be george clooney used to fuck super models only or something...her ass/tits/fuck whole damn wife is fine.....she ia fine like tyat

Lol that's actually not such a bad idea. She's been wanting to re-touch for a while because they're pretty old now, and she wants to get a new ankle tattoo.

makes it feel better to shove your face into soft buns rather than ones made of steel

I mean it's not that bad. She can definitely do with a little more work but it's not completely flaccid.

Attached: IMG-20160305-WA0010.jpg (1600x900, 193K)

Clearly we disagree on her ass as it is, but just imagine how much better it could be! SO much potential there!

I'm with you on that, but that ass is more 'empty plastic bag' than 'soft buns' right now.

agree to disagree, i like her the way she looks...just me

i'd take her for a shopping-spree then play with her ass while she plays games

Let's see it with her stood upright, not lying down or bent over...

Photos don't show the whole picture, but your grabbing vid gives it all away.

I feel like I'm criticising too much here. It's a nice ass overall, great size and shape, but it would take much to make it a WHOLE lot better!

You didn't even give us a budget, faggot

Jewellery is always a winner. Bonus points if it relates in someway to her interests - maybe her favourite animal or type of stone?

Beyond that, experiences make the best gifts. Tickets to a show she likes, or "once in a lifetime" sort of thing like skydiving.

Either that or do the guessing game. Tell her you've got her an awesome gift while she's slightly drunk and get her to have 3 guesses at what it might be. Boom, three awesome gift ideas of what she actually likes.

sure, but i would disagree.
i wonder if it droops while she's standing up normally then its a lil' much

Do you have Kik? I don't feel like posting her facials here. But here another action vid.

Attached: 7d78fe54-7469-4567-b655-ea5625052d4b_1.webm (480x640, 939K)

Give her a spanking. Bare ass, one hard swat for each year and one to grow on.

And buy her a giftcard for a high end spa. Women love shit like that.

My wife always appreciates a groupon for botox, a facial, etc.

Yeah post yours

>that fast-blur slapping hand
This isn't supposed to be YLYL, god dammit

>Buys his wife Botox

I bet her boyfriend loves it when she gets a top up!

i do now!
kik: throwaway572019

fuck a prostitute and get her chlamydia

Attached: chlamydia.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Here's one where she's standing

Also, see the other video where she's standing here I agree with you though that some tightening up would definitely go a long way.

Attached: 20181017_234447.jpg (3264x2448, 1.6M)

You laugh you lose, or you love you lose?

its a nice ass, would have to be tigher for me to enjoy, but it never hurts to do some daily squats

would't*

Attached: Both.gif (398x223, 946K)

thats a nice ass

quirogaeddie

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I-IAb-WNX1Y

Fpbp

Honestly, go to a fancy restaurant and get her slightly drunk to do as suggested. I concur that experiences are the best gifts, followed by useful things (that would be used often, something like the cooking stuff she gets you).
Now, she appears to be a bit kinky, so maybe buy her some lingerie that you find extra sexy or something? Makes here feel pretty, make you hard, makes us fap as you take pictures.

ionlylikeoneperson

Incogneato88

For sure. Well you can always enjoy her other holes in the meantime.

Attached: 20181102_103315.jpg (3264x2448, 1.86M)

According to research, experiences bring more happiness than material things. She will get more enjoyment out of a trip or show, as some anons have suggested, rather than jewelry or other things. It should be something you can do together, because time together is going to be the most important part of the experience for her.

Surprisingly wholesome thread overall as far as Yea Forums standards go.

Dezziduck. Pls user. She's so fucking hot

Kik me sissycuck88 lets trade pics

I know, right? I didn't expect to get so many serious suggestions. I thought it was all gonna be fuck her and cuck her.

How about an erotic massage? Or a threesome?

More barbells for her nipples?

She just got pierced 6 months and you have to wait a year before you can change them from the medical bar. So not an option this year.

Buy yourself massage lessons for her birthday!

Stormarefalling, let's see them facials, your wife is fine af. What's your approximate budget? A weekend trip might be in order, depending on your budget

Fuckk good slut!

her boobs are ugly as f.

Just bang her and get over it.

These were mine, I might have some better ideas as well, super interested in seeing her get a facial privately, will gladly trade my girl as well, kik me at drayth when you have time!

You could get her tongue pierced. I love a girl who likes that.

Okay. I'm sorry they don't entice you. You can't please everyone.

Attached: a642b328-0b31-4563-8fd6-81d1480886ee~02.jpg (540x430, 37K)

Exposing her to a bunch of guys and significantly increasing the number of guys who have blown loads to her cum covered face sounds like a pretty cool gift, really.

She’s so hot

Nice.

Attached: 1555456218438.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Nice, two of those were me, rare to see three dubs in a row.

Must mean this is a great thread.

It must for sure

bilboswaggins238 plz share

While physical gifts seem like they last longer (dinner and a show is a night, diamonds are forever, etc) you should be looking at the length of IMPACT. A diamond bracelet will be a strong shock value, but where do you go from there? Fuck and go to bed? Now it’s a normal night with a diamond bracelet. Buy her an experience, something that’ll deliver for hours or days. Doesn’t have to be ON her bday either, if she like video games, start budgeting to take her on a few days trip to E3 or something. Get a nice hotel, room service, lingerie, fuck, then in the AM go explore her interests.

please kik mrpelonmelon

trying to fap at work but it’s not satisfactory

Attached: 20181008_120018.jpg (3024x4032, 1.77M)

Judging by her nails...$100 gift card for nail salon and a nice dinner out

A very nice perfume with lotions and scented bath soap, never met a decent girl that doesnt like to smell nice. Or if you want to get more personal get matching tattoos or combo tattoos where if you two link certains part of your bodies together it'll complete a bigger picture

I forgot ask for more tits

Alright well, you guys were so nice to give me all these suggestions. So here's the facial vid as gratitude for all your time anons.

Attached: 20181008_115854-1_1_1.webm (720x1280, 1.47M)

Attached: 298b8bc2-8660-4358-b8e6-11458142620e.jpg (540x720, 47K)

so nice but sadly without her nip piercings.
one vid where she plays her pullers?

Just wanted to say user, that your wife is probably one of the best overall looking females I've seen. You should be proud of having her as a wife, don't mess up.

add me on kik? mrpelonmelon

Damn you got a good one man congrats

Was enjoying this thread, but her face definitely ruined it for me now.

fuzzynating! she is so into it man great! any other vid?
take care of her and get her some nice wellness weekend for her birthday. women loveit.

better?

Attached: 20181031_154923.jpg (3024x4032, 1.9M)

Nope.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
GO GO GO

-m7d

does she insert these orange eggs?

I think she ate them

Dumbguythisyear

Luddecat. pls user

You sound like a guy thats only sees pussy through a screen

more with pierced nips please.

Because I don't do d a photo of a girl with mediocre tits and a generic Halloween zip-face costume attractive?

Ok lad.

Attached: 20181017_235217.jpg (3264x2448, 1.8M)

Ask her best friend for advice. Otherwise, classy jewelry.

Johndoe201789

Get her...

Attached: bags.jpg (269x259, 27K)

Attached: Dom-Perignon-1998-Champagne-Gift.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Attached: 500 led-flashlight.jpg (500x380, 44K)

Wow!!!

I love her nipples!

Attached: 20181017_231942~01.jpg (3024x4032, 1.51M)

What's her name ?

more vids?

internet whore

How about a larp on b where post nice pics of her and she what anons say.

Even better.....do this for your larp wife.

Attached: E56802F7-BAF8-4DF3-895E-EF97A652FA25.jpg (353x239, 28K)

Gift certificate for hour long massage (from real spa, not you)

iamanonymius

Come to Ohio. Give her me for her birthday