So that’s it? Anyone know for certain if there’s a twist where he comes back and fucks everything up...

So that’s it? Anyone know for certain if there’s a twist where he comes back and fucks everything up, or did they really just end that whole storyline that stupidly

Attached: D3987B02-46F6-4DE0-9EEE-D60969D7AAD3.jpg (1280x704, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hecklerspray.com/gwendoline-christie-nude
discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YxQE8b0XBNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

there's 2 more episodes (((((doubt)))))

yeah
after 7 seasons of building him and the rest of the white walkers up as the main big bad, they did away with him just like that.

in an episode where you could hardly see what was happening for about 75% of the time...
and then Arya just teleports in behind him and that's your lot.

complete shit.

It would not have been as disappointing if they had not made you wait for it for so long.
If they had kept the momentum going in one final season, it would have been pretty satisfying, IMO.

I doubt they will, but if so it’d be loads better than whatever shit they started last episode

i didn’t mind the darkness honestly, but arya ending it just fucking ruined what was otherwise a pretty good episode

This is a very well written concise report of that shit episode.

Agrees with most of this except the 75% part. Get a new tv

i watched it in 1080p on a 6month old Panasonic TV when it was broadcast... that user is right; you could hardly see what was going on most of the time.

Y'all motherfuckers need to calibrate your screens.

Get a newer TV faggit

The real monsters are human

Ooof

Attached: getyeetedonson.jpg (436x402, 25K)

It’s a shame that the show has declined this much. 1-4, and to a lesser extent 5 and then maybe 6, and then it just gets sad

this
and the fact that during all that carnage, only 1 character you cared about bought it.

I was expecting at least more than 1 (kinda) main character to get killed, but it was just Jorah, the guy from the night watch who's name nobody can remember, and the guy with the fire sword (who's name nobody can remember either) and the red woman, who appeared out of fucking nowhere, did... well, not much, and then killed herself.

I thought it was one of the most poorly written episodes that they've ever done.

It would have been cooler if Arya wore a whitewalker face and got the drop on him

Theon also died..

Where would she have gotten a white Walker face?

yeah Theon’s death wasn’t that emotional imo, but Jorah’s fuckin hurt

Did you even watch the episode?

No, it's the opposite. The real monster was the Night King, he was meant to unite the forces of men against him making the "game" for the throne obsolete by comparison. He was the end of everything.

Instead he got defeated after one battle, years of build up for one night in Winterfell. So we're now stuck in this odd limbo wear true evil has been defeated, and we're back to waiting for Cersei to die (FYI - Jamie will kill her as he's the Valonqar, see Maggy the Frog's prophecy).

You didn't know it, but Game of Thrones has secretly been directed by Rian Johnson the whole time.

He’s not coming back, dipshit. There’s two episodes left, stop watching now so we don’t have to listen to your cunt lips flap.

ah yeah shit, i forgot about him
But even if I'd included him, I think my point is still valid.

She would have had to kill a white Walker to get their face.

yeah, because the fact that literally everything else ever watched on that set looked great means nothing compared to the words of the biggest douchebag cinematographer to ever work on a tv series

Attached: 1459641970657.jpg (816x816, 268K)

except its not

The episode is dark because the wights and Others BRING DARKNESS YOU THICK FUCK. You think they called the last time they showed up "The Long Night" because it was fucking sunny outside, motherfucker?

Season 5 and after have been complete shit.

butt hurt fags crying how he died well hate to break it to ya but thats not what the show is even based on, more so just a side story, bet most people prolly just started watching since its last season

People like you is why the cast was severely reduced from it's already severely reduced state. It is not hard to remember names and put them to faces.

I wouldn't say poorly written. The Dothraki charge was retarded, but it looked amazing and I wouldn't expect the Dothraki to just, sit there and wait.

Other than Arya's shit, and the white walkers doing absolutely NOTHING, it was a fun episode.

It was dark, but not to the point where I couldn't see what was happening. Added to the mood

Well, I for one liked The Last Jedi, except for the plothole shit. It's pretty good to get your expectectations subverted once in a while.

GRRM would do this part more justice instead of ending it quietly and abruptly, BUT I don't think that the white walkers are the big baddies. It's just part of the whole mess. Maybe the children of the forest have been behind a lot of the other shit as well, since the humans are doing a good job of killing each other now.

Not only that, but characters who the public love are able to do God-like abilities.
Remember in like season 5 or whatever Jon had to deal with the low-level walker and almost died?

So now imagine being surrounded by literally hundreds and still coming out alive.

and apparently dragons are easily defeated by simple ballista bolts. Never mind the dragon is all squirelly flying around like a drunk finch.

You ever try to shoot down a bird with an arrow? It's fucking hard as fucking shit.

Oh and a wolf can charge head-long into battle with horsemen that die within 60 seconds of encountering and still somehow make it back.
But apparently dragons are easy fucking targets.

I agree, but even as a side story, it was a terrible way to end it

oh yeah the plot armor these past few seasons is fucking laughable.

The levels of nerdrage in here is delightful.

>Come with me, Arya. I swore to your mother i would protect you.

Attached: Brienne of Tarth.jpg (1056x1231, 414K)

>otherwise a pretty good episode

Who are you fucking people

You, sir, are a faggot

Let me get this right, you accept the fact that Arya can remove faces, animate them, take on their voice and physical traits... but can’t move so silently that the dead can’t hear her? Even though there was a literal scene where she was avoiding being heard by the dead? Your faggotry is raging.

Thanks kind sir.

This isn’t real

You are welcome. Good day.

I watched it in VHS you should give that a try

What if the real treasure was the friends they made along the way?

Well since hardly anyone important died, I guess you could say they're rich

it is

This final season is all about ending every storyline. In most cases, theyre just going to kill off characters as quickly as possible. Its battlestar galactica all over again.

let me finish it for you
it is not

It is not her not nude

hecklerspray.com/gwendoline-christie-nude

Now we're talking shit series, which wasn't even good to begin with!

Its during a photoshoot she did before Game of Thrones.

well played

Imagine being this much of a retard you actually defend the shitty writing.

Bran flakes will get the power the night king had and bring the dead back to life and stomp cerces.

Where are the leaks for the final two episodes? Haven't watched this show since season 4 but I'm getting a kick out of seeing the shear cliff it's jumping off.

I was hoping that NK warged Bran and was going to raise the dead in King's Landing eventually but showrunners are too stupid to do that kind of clever twist. Would make the nerdrage patrol shut up.

Jamie kills Cersei. Dany goes mad and Jon kills her.

Imagine raging that a fantasy series doesn’t fit your expectations of reality.

>It's pretty good to get your expectectations subverted once in a while.

Attached: 1555146008132.gif (250x187, 1.98M)

Didn't they run out of books a while ago so this is basically just HBO writers winging it which is why it went to shit?

That is exactly what happened.

imagine being this fucking retarded

Attached: 1551018684798.jpg (588x647, 27K)

ASOFAI is subversive garbage.

have you even been watching the show lol? how are people this brain dead

I like the gif as much as the spelling of expectations.

The leaks suggest

Bran is going to turn into one, and go off and become new NK to restart cycle again.He was touched by NK if you recall.

Imagine still imagining your retardation.

it's copy pasted you fucking retard or do you not understand what it means to greentext

I’m thinking the same about your nerdraging.

bruh it is quoted lmao holy shit

Kill the White Walker without destroying it too.

What a terrible photo shoot, imagine putting your naked body out there for such a garbage opportunity.

Not even Being carved out of marble

it doesn't fit my expectations of good writing to be precise.
no great reveal
no turn of perspective
no moment of clarity

the silent king is just that.
silent.

he has no meaningful agenda
no reasonable back-story
no relationship to any character of the series, besides having killed some plus a dragon-pet.

he's basically a cheap rip-off from arthas, without anything that made arthas a great villain.

his whole shtick is to be an anti-human curse, conjured by some tree-hugers, turned amok.
And while obsidian, sorry, "dragon-glass finally kills him, he doesn't mind taking a nice cup of dragonbreath as his morning shower...

not only is he a plain boring murder-hobo, he's also inconsistent in his abilities and weaknesses.

BTFO

Attached: shockandregret.jpg (399x599, 146K)

I might be a retard, but yes I know how that shit works. I'm assuming that the gif is a reply to the comment rather than the retard user spelling mistake.

no im retarded

the worst part is that dumb and dumber made the NK and this is how they choose to end his story

t.

Attached: drosteEffect.jpg (500x667, 52K)

Expectation subverted.

Zombie stories never have these elements, they are dead, they don’t have deep backstories to express. There was lots of drama otherwise throughout the seasons, as with all zombie movies,they were just a spectacle.

he is not a zombie, they are not zombies, do you watch the show

no

He was a lich, I get it. The army was zombies, name a zombie story that satisfied your need for storyline. World of Warcraft does not count.

I am actually pretty curious as to how the books will tackle this since there's no Night King.

>World of Warcraft does not count.
it does, and you are retarded

To answer your question and put an end to the thread, yes that's it. 2 episodes left and they've got a shit ton of stuff to tie up. Like actually too much for just two episodes. The shows retarded

lol, all you got is a storyline from an MMORPG. K, I think that says it all.

I'm sure it's not when you don't have a life

This whole season has felt rushed as fuck

Shitty TV movie based on Shitty fantasy novel has Shitty Ending Shocker!!!

Honestly, what were you expecting? Something not shit?
Oh, you dear sweet summer child.
This must be your first winter

Attached: 9676D16F-53A4-47D2-BD53-080637659D26.jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

You should get better at trolling. You're coming off too cringy. You gotta be more casual about it faggot. Trolling is a art.

You are so disconnected from reality that you have to use terms like cringy and trolling. Must be all the Yea Forums and WoW you consume. Your nerd rage is hilarious though. “They didn’t do my fantasy show right!”, the world laughs at your every moment of every day.

>>my daddy wouldn't fuck my sissy ass this morning so I'm on Yea Forums shitposting like a real faggot

If you dont think GRRM has final say over this shit, you're deluded. Just like believing HBO isnt paying Martin to bury those two books until this is over. It's all money.

Yea, waaaay too much Yea Forums, kid. Your fantasies are bleeding into your reality.

Yeah, I think someone confirmed that at least the next book is finished and waiting for the show to end.

--- the simple fact that you are a goldfish in the ocean

--- your head

Was that supposed to be a retort?

Like once I started thinking of all that had to happen I realized that there's no way it can happen. There probably won't be any battle. They hinted at it already by just saying "choke the city". More likely we'll get a peaceful resolution

the series died with stannis
now it's just pointless fan service every episode to make the driveling masses happy

for real though, they missed their opportunity not having stannis come back as a wight and fight jon and melisandre. it would have been poetic, one of those not realy a villain villains because snow an meli both screwed him over so he can fight for the ice against the fire. would have been great

Attached: stannisart.jpg (786x1017, 68K)

I'd be stunned if they both arent done. It makes ZERO sense for HBO to let him essentially spoil his own creation.by printing books that are going to.make a KABILLION dollars whenever they're released. Martin probably made tens of.millions from HBO on the side to do nothing.but tell them how it ends and fuck off to do whatever else he wants until this summer.
That said - if I'm wrong and that fat fuck dies before he gives us the REAL ending - I will dig up his corpse and rent it out to gay fraternities on weekends.

>>doesn't even know when it's being communicated with

>>disconnected

>>how far weve gone and how much farther there is to go before it gets any better

>>the coming years will not be kind to such weak blooded fools as seems apparent in you

I read all the (five) books that are out, but I have never watched the show. Can anyone explain to me how there is any possible ending to this series other than "everyone in Westeros dies of starvation during the winter"?

All five of the books are constantly talking about food, crops, etc. being destroyed or burned. Or about the people who are supposed to grow the food or harvest the fish or whatever being slaughtered. Or about the maesters being ignored when they say "uh guys, better start stocking up on food because this winter is going to be long." It seems like GRRM (who is so obese that hunger is probably one of his biggest fears) has very obviously been setting the story up to end with famine the entire time.

It's called GAME of thrones, not "battle of thrones" or something, it seems obvious to me that all of the stupid infighting over a chair is supposed to be a tragic folly, a bunch of bickering idiots trying to grab power over a rapidly collapsing empire that they themselves are running into the ground.

Is that a quote from Indiana Jones?

Your rage has taken on greentext form and continues to make less sense. You seem upset.

You and me both! We can take turns! I've been with this series since book one. Imagine not getting closure to that...

>>you seem confused perhaps a bit desperate for levity
>>you know not who you even converse with
>>I've detailed your shitfuck arguments and I only got here 10 minutes ago

It martin keeps to his stealing warcraft lore, someone might become the new night king. Maybe bran or john who knows.
Either way, it's called game of thrones, not night if the living frost zombies.

Wouldn't it need to be arya.
I'm assuming it works like Tim Allen's The Santa Clause

You get upset very quickly.

You chose....poorly
- Jon Snov

You can’t make that point here, you will get greentexted by nerd rage.

Cope

Attached: 6802ED8D-5EF2-41C6-BA1E-AA8BABE2FA85.jpg (319x243, 16K)

Attached: 2zq5jo.png (369x526, 179K)

>cope
ftfy

>>you have very poor reading comprehension if you are inferring that we are upset

>>you truly are a goldfish in a bottomless ocean

>>swim along little contrarian, you will always be fodder for them

Those are some heavily rustled jimmies

Attached: AB934C2D-03FF-4A97-B59B-02EC88DD82FB.png (340x491, 490K)

>analogies
Ok , I’m on the other fags side now.
This is now a cringe thread

tl/dr

roll

I take it back

If I recall the lich king can be anyone they just need to wear the helmet. The night king can be anyone wasnt it a curse?

>>this thread isn't about the failure in storytelling that is GOT anymore

>>thread derailed with so little effort

Sure is 2012 in here.

Yeah it was a magic ritual performed by the children of the forest on a human to destroy the humans that were taking over the natural land

does that mean Yea Forums is still good?

Yea Forums was never good

Only that prophecy doesn't fucking exist in the show. People using shit like Azor and Valonqar as a means to predict the show is retarded, those things don't exist in the show.

Though Jamie will most def kill Cersei, it's his endgame.

>the lich king shouldn’t be interesting because he raises zombies and zombie movies never really care about explaining zombies
What is this fucked up line of reasoning?

I'm sure I've heard them talk about 'the prince that was promised' in the show.

Azor does. Melisandre had Stannis pull the sword from the fire and called it Lightbringer. Also, Missandeai corrected the fact that prince who was promised has no gender in high valerian. It’s vaguely referenced, but ultimately thrown out.

It is absolutely in the show in season 5 or 6. Cersei has even talked to qyburn about who or what the valonquarr could be.

Remember what this place used to be like.
And how it is now.

Attached: A20599C8-B0BF-4D7A-9CEE-3E7364702BB7.jpg (559x785, 97K)

How the fuck did you put together that convoluted pile of reasoning? Zombie films and series never have a deep plot, Arthas’ story was from a video game that 90% of people didn’t follow or care about the plot. Quit nerd obsessing, it’s one of the reasons people have no interest in you in a social setting.

I missed that part, apparently. Citation needed.

How did Dany not see the fleet of Greyjoy boats? How did they hit the dragon in their first shot? Why did Cersei not kill the dwarf? Why did Jon not pet his doggo.

The long night was a shit episode but the one following it was worse.

nah more if the whole place was surrounded, the NK has the ability to see everything from all of his Whites. the place is an open circle with nothing to hide behind. yet she was able to sneak behind him while hundreds of his troops are watching it which means hes watching it

which is why he turned round and managed to grab her

but no one saw her prior?

Because....and I’d hate to be the one to break this to you....because it’s just a piece of shitty Americana Hollywood trash. It only needs to be good enough to please the average American plebeian....which is roughly the same as an above average intelligence house plant

Attached: 0DDB444F-D5B0-4D55-B772-8FBB5624C26E.jpg (482x343, 45K)

Oh, but the faces make perfect sense. No magic there...

one of them literally turned around when she ran past. even if he didnt see what it was it wouldve been enough to go into full reflex mode

maybe he was concentrating on Bran or summat dude I dunno

he dead
>Worst season so far

the faces were established, what else was established was the NK ability to see through his soldiers. Stop trying to have a well what about this argument.

It’s all fantasy, buckaroo.

Attached: 1534751714385.png (400x400, 1K)

Good fantasy has internal logical consistency.

why didn't cersei kill Dany, Tyrion, the dragon, Grey Worm, and all them with the ballistas and/or archers last episode? surely she's not too honorable

Benioff and Weiss refused to say that was the last we'll see of the NK after that episode. Fucking with us or will they bring him back in some capacity? Like right as the last episode is about to end, the shot changes to the children in the forest raising another NK from the dead and then fade to black?

Like them faces, lol. Cherry pick away and rage on what doesn’t fit them cherries. It’s amusing to me.

The whole flashback when Cersei was a child they went to Maggie the frogs house in the woods. She cut her hand and the witch tasted the blood and told her 3 things about her future

when was this established?

Then Brandon wakes up and it was all just a dream from back when he was a kid.

not that guy but you dont even have a point just muh faces

That isn't the same as Azor Ahai. "The One Who is Promised" and "Azor Ahai" are two completely different concepts. Just like the "Others" and the "White Walkers".

"The One Who is Promised" was the creative liberty on Azor Ahai. The "White Walkers" were the creative liberty of the Others. The show substitutes established concepts with a unique twist exclusively for the show.

Yes, I’ve read the books. There is no mention of her being killed by the valanqar in the series. However, her putting a hit out on both brothers does suggest it’s a possibility still.

That prophecy only talks about her three kids and their death. It never mentions her being killed by anything in any capacity at all. Rewatch the scene, Valonqar doesn't fucking exist.

Ahhh I see. Thank you for clarifying.

There are no points, it’s fantasy. Also, you sound like a faggot using “muh”. Go outside, it’s spring.

alright dude you've discredited yourself to the fullest extent possible, keep on being a Philistine and gobble up the drivel you're fed

I have a really new LG OLED, my tv was off more than it was on.

*flails penis in front of dying beetus child*

Attached: 1494568113989.jpg (679x720, 112K)

bitch king was snoked

Your credit carries zero weight. Bye now.

>all the good characters are dead
what could possibly go wrong

The faces were logically consistent with the established rules of the fiction.

Madam. Calm your tits

Attached: D2FE24EB-3EDF-45DC-A9F9-EA6E4B60CF56.jpg (1200x1200, 125K)

not that guy but no one will ever be your friend with an attitude like that

Exactly my point, thank you for reiterating. It’s fantasy.

Oh noes!

seriously does no one else think stannis should have come back as a wight and have a showdown with jon / meli. itd be poetic. he died fighting for winterfell and snow and meli both fucked him over.
so he fights for ice against the fire, fighting winterfell again

Attached: stannis_baratheon_sigil_by_magnaen-d5fi8gp.jpg (900x506, 124K)

the fire that betrayed him

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-iz

Nuclear grade autism right here

nah it makes perfect sense. i reckon if they had actually thought of it theyd have implemented it, but d and d are dumb

GO GO GO

-tr

It’s a real shame this thread full of weapons grade autists didn’t get to write it instead.

off yourself my man

who hurt you, sweet summer child?
you can move on from her, she wasn't good for you anyway

youre right user if only the rest of the world were as gifted and talented as you, then all would be good and no one would suffer

Attached: 3b0.jpg (318x463, 27K)

not that guy but you are peak dunning kruger thinking your shit narrative is worth a thing you gidt dern sperg

I watched it on an 6yr old smart phone and could see perfectly. Turn up your brightness faggot

*personnel*

it makes perfect fucking sense
stannis died right there by winterfell. he fought for winterfell.
meli and jon fucked him over.
fire fucked him over.
the show is about fire and ice. stannis was fire
turned to ice.
it'd have been fantastic, i think you are just missing the point

yeh bro they just respawn back in have you learned nothing?

It's a plothole, I don't know wtf to tell you
She certainly would and should have
She didn't because it's a TV show and they have to milk 2 more episodes

Even Dany's point about the people knowing who to blame is pointless because the commoners aren't going to hear about it

That would be a dope ass thing. I would love it

there is no precedent for anything like that happen and the night king and stannis have zero themes in common it would just be an lol xd epic edgelord twist

why the fuck would they charge?

Attached: 01-dothraki-game-of-thrones.w1200.h1200.jpg (1200x1200, 251K)

because they are mongolian sand niggers

They needed a faceless horde to get wiped out this episode and they didnt have enough wildlings and bannermen to do that with

they dont have to have anything in common itd be stannis' reanimated body but he's not going to be the same kind of stannis.
it'd have been cool. it makes perfect fucking sense, idk if you pay attention or even read a page from the books.
stannis was 'supposed' to be azor ahai, and blessed by the fire god to end the long night. it'd be fitting that after he was lied to and it culminated his death, he comes back on the side of ice and with the person he was supposed to kill

honestly i wouldnt be surprised if they volunteered for the retarded charge and everyone was like "oh, no no no just flank them". Thats how retarded they are.

Idiot

>stealing Warcraft lore

The first game of thrones book was released in ‘96 and the first Warcraft game was released in ‘94. They aren’t even close to alike in storyline. Same goes for Warcraft II, released the same year as the first GoT book. If anything Warcraft riffs on GoT

Everyone said it sucked in 2012

It’s always been bad. I’ve been here since 2004 and it really hasn’t changed much excepting the complete lack of substantive raids and DDoS attacks.

GO GO GO

-all

been here since 1996 m8

been here since last Thursday

How did Snow duck him over? He was still the Lord Commander at that point and told him he was on his own. Anyway, you have to be made into a white walker when you’re a baby or by the children of the forest. Stannis didn’t have either of those things happen to him. Read the books.

Did I say 2004? I meant 1994 :^ )

god, she is fucking gorgeous.

youre fucking slow, i said several times a wight and not a walker
snow fucked him over by not even bothering to help him save his sister, then the next season hes just like yolo let's do it. and dont give me the vows crap,stannis was prepared to legitimise him and make him lord of winterfell

GO GO GO

-tzf

GO GO GO

-i2e

And no he wasnt a good man

Idk. Better just watch the show and find out

thank (You) based user

Any bets on Jaime killing Cersei Lannister in the final episode?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YxQE8b0XBNQ

Heres the entire rest of the show spoiled. Can confirm as I worked as craft services on the show.

It wasn't dragon glass that killed him you twat.

Well put

This season has been such fucking utter garbage. The only people who are enjoying it are the pop culture fad sheeple who havent seen even half of the seasons and probably claimed to hate it without seeing it back during the earlier seasons.

Basically when I hear my fucking boss talking about the show on mondays, thats pretty much proof of all of the above.

If this is true then fuck HBO

Im honestly just going to go back and watch season 1 again without even finishing this trash season. None of it makes sense and isn't deserving of my attention.

Pic related btw.

Attached: lel.png (1013x839, 676K)

This series is the last episodes of "Lost" all over again. Ugh!

Yup agreed. Took me 20min to get the lighting on the screen tweaked to actually see wtf is going on. And had to turn everything back off afterwards.
Also feel like it was a bit abrupt to just charge to the next war after that. Moved waaaay too quickly after 7 fcking season's buildup.

A bunch of incels kvetching over a TV show. Fucking Yea Forums!