Hey Yea Forums what do you think about the feminist scene at avengers endgame?

Hey Yea Forums what do you think about the feminist scene at avengers endgame?

Attached: que-personaje-de-avengers-endgame-eres-2-8153-1556646735-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 126K)

it sucked.

a lesbian scene would have been better.

Thought it was cool, Avengers is about awesome team-ups so I don’t see what’s wrong about it.

it looks too forced,

hard truth, i would have loved to see black widow chow down on a fresh can of iron man ass

It was exciting to see the kitchen force gathering before they went to make the men sandwiches. Too bad they cut the kitchen bit out.

same here, this type of thing would happen in the OG comics too - maybe felt a bit much, but overall it didnt seem out of place

It was a great call for them to kill off Black Widow before this scene, she woulda looked fucking dumb with her pistols here

>Hey Yea Forums what do you think about the feminist scene at avengers endgame?

>OP & friends

Attached: 1534924524805.jpg (1200x900, 297K)

Felt really forced in. All I could think about when it was happening was all of the male characters just standing there shaking their heads and saying "women, right guys?" as they showed off.

It was incredibly forced, but short so I don't give a shit

i was half expecting ms marvel to enter ala thor from infinity war and scream out "BRING ME SOCIAL JUSTICE!!!"

What scene? Honestly, can't think of it.

Is it when the bREEEEE Larson smashes through Thanos's ship?

I think the film is really insulting to women. They were clearly more competent than the men. Women weren't trying to wipe out half the population. Typical men!! #Mansplaining

funny thing is, that you all payed for it with your money.
KEK

I think people who are being triggered by that are incels.

suck my nigger dick

The whole thing sucked.
Infact 80% of all Marvel movies have been shit.

I think Yea Forums completely refuse this movie .

Would of loved more LGBQT+ scenes.
Come on marvel we need tony Stark and cap to fuck

Who cares? It's just a movie for kids.

i don't watch children's movies so i don't care

Aren't you so unique for being contrary!

Wow you must be so special to not enjoy something most people like! I think you should write a blog about it!

Can I pirate this movie now?
in a decent quality.

I thought that it was added in due to the amount of recent feminism waves from 2009-2019. It was kind of badass and funny in a way for fan service
>h-hi I’m Peter Parker

Attached: BABDCC90-DB77-46CC-8ABA-BCC8CF1D0015.jpg (742x742, 76K)

felt forced, wasnt necessary just like how cpt marvel wasnt needed in the movie. although i thought it was badass that pepper showed up in an iron man suit, was not expecting that. her scene alone was better than the Wahmehn Force part. there was just to much ovulation in that scene. almost as cringey as hulk dabbing

didn't the women fail miserably? lol

Peter gives the gauntlet to Captain Marvel and goes "I don't know how you're going to get through them", then all the women avengers apear and go "She has our help" or something like that. CM ended up literally going through the army in a straight line, which really made the girls look useless. They needed to write the girl power scene in better, it was just akward.

Pretty much this. It was too on the nose, and it didn't even fit for what little character Marvel has. I was sincerely hoping for Marvel to try soloing Thanos, just to get bodied, so that she could have a reason to think 'y'know, maybe teamwork isn't that bad of an idea after all'.

While the female poster shot was a tad direct, it wasn't as bad as the ship suddenly stopping their firing on the ground to all turn up and start shooting a single small target flying in from the sky. I was honestly expecting the Ravagers, or the remainders of the Nova Corp to fly in. Not one single, unidentified superhuman.

Made me want to shove a tampon up my ass

Attached: 26F9566A-23CC-49EC-A552-2E1EAED3BD92.jpg (825x464, 23K)

made me want to stick the movie in my pussy

Too forced and also fucking cringe

The Avengers used a segregated fighting force. Very woke.