What do Yea Forums

What do Yea Forums

My gf found a fap folder of her friends on my phone and now she fucking exposed me on snapchat by releasing the photos on my mystory and telling all of her friends (Including the ones i had photos of).

She took my phone and now went away so theres no way i can delete it.

Should i just fucking kms now or immediately?

Attached: 1505707870405.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

>GF took my phone
loser

call the cops on her

First improve your fucking opsec user.

Second just own it. It will all be fine in a couple months. Would advise you to stop talking to you gf too and move on.

Lmao i got sloppy gotta admit

>GF took my phone
loser

why is a bitch on your phone anyway? What kind of cuck gives his phone to some fucking woman?

I was editing a photo and she saw from the corner of her eye

Wanted to see them all

Said she was just gonna borrow the phone to see the photos

Fucking bolted outside

I was in my undies so couldnt go outside

If you're going to kys, then false-flag as a transgender and shoot up a school or something.

Attached: AIDS_IRL.png (558x195, 78K)

You deserve whatever happens to you. Little fucking pussy cuck.

why the fuck were you editing a fap photo right in front of her. You are dumb as shit.

sorry bro, you only got yourself to blame whipping that shit out in front of her.

tell cops she took your phone and give them your number. if its an android its pretty easy to just wipe it so long as its tied to a google account.

Download a mobile emulator on your computer and downlod snapchat so you can delete it from your story and change your snap password. Then call the cops and fuck her over for stealing your property. Finally just own it if anyone ever asks you about it. If you act guilty you seem guilty.

This.

Just fucking own it faggot.

I think you're girlfriend has a hilarious sense of humor. And now maybe one of her friends might be smitten to the fact that you get off on them.

Plus just say theyre pics of hot girls you know.Really not that weird.

Happened to me once, i just owned it. She saw a pic of a creepshot i took of a coworker. Told her i just wanted to see some ass, big deal. I look at ass.

She didn't find an entire folder of creep pics like you though. If you're editing pics right next to her, you asked for it. Start over with a new gf

Thats actually a power move. Gotta try that out lol.

>Snapchat
isn't that for 16 year old girls? that's your first mistake, never use apps again

Thats true tho lol

I just like the adrenaline rush i guess