Create some really retarded conspiracy theories

Create some really retarded conspiracy theories.

I will start.

I believe that Putin is actually an alien send by the democratic communists from mars and he is here to give Donald Trump a bad name.

Attached: 1555589869877.gif (178x185, 277K)

Trump gives himself a bad name, no need for Putinbot to do that.

The Earth is hollow.

Share your retarded theory loser

Anyone that says grab them by the pussy, lies as much as that man does is fucking their own shit up. The guy has lost half of the money his daddy gave him, he is a laughing stock of the world. Please vote for him again.

If by
>alien send by the democratic communists from mars
you mean Jews than it's not a retarded conspiracy theory .

That is indeed a retarded theory faggot

thats truth, not a theory.

He is the lizard king, he can do anything.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

So you are implying that you are a retard?

Nigger I said retarded conspiracy theories ofc it isn't true

Russia and China have already been btfo'd by USA in a nuclear war. Fake news is covering it up because mind control propaganda manipulation Big Brother.

ANZEIGE IS RAUS DU DREGGS KAGGNAZII HADERSCHWEIN, MEDDL LEUDE

bill gates is a demonic chicken

NEIN! NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!

yes, of course. Wassock

Du scheiss kerl. Töte dich selbst

Bill Gates put autism in the vaccines to bring about the communist revolution

Ok, retard

Attached: 1557225675715.png (321x185, 78K)

Do you know any more bad word, or is because thats all you have ever been called by your family?

Smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ever feel like your shoes are laughing at you? Thata's because they are. CIA put sentient fungi in our shoes as part of MK Ultra. When we see things we shouldn't see, the microbes produce mind controlling chemicals such as N2O, flouride, soy, etc...

> Uses wassock himself

HAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1555002103412.jpg (478x523, 105K)

Thats my family name. You silly cunt

This actually tru user, thousands of little people live on our feet eating off the fungi and other bacteria. I think it is kinda cute.

And retard is mine. You daft duffer

Don't kill them by standing on them, thats genocide.

I guessed that.

Retard actually means genius in my native language.

Cute!? You won't think that it's cute when the government decides to punish you for thoughtcrimes and those same MK Microbes invade their host aka YOU and start producing endless amounts of substance P and capsacin! You wouldn't think it was cute if your eyes popped out of your skull and your skin peeled off of your face! You wouldn't think it was cute if your eardrums were blown and your nails fell off your fingertips!

Some African language, no doubt

Obama wasnt real. Obama never existed. Think about it. Have any of you seen Obama in real life? I havent.

The moon is flat.

Obama wore blackface

Atmosphere = ocean
Ocean = atmosphere
Everything is a lie!

Antarctica was inhabited by an advanced civilization with far superior military capabilities. They insisted their existence be held secret, and have been ruling the world ever since.
Proof: Look at your world map. How far south does it show? Compare it to how far north it shows. Why do map manufacturers want to hide the south pole if not to hide the rulers of the world?

Attached: 61-PfXGgDkL._AC_SY400_.jpg (500x357, 64K)