Give me your weirdest food combination ever, I'll start first

Give me your weirdest food combination ever, I'll start first.

Tom Yam + porridge

Attached: 1557028326981.png (1008x709, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9LieZbv3J2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IS THIS STUFF THAT EXISTS ON A MENU SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD, or just random stuff?
Clarify OP

blue cheese dressing and sriracha on white rice. it's good man

a few drops of vinegar on any warm cream soup (mushroom, cream of anything).
try it.

Avacados on Pizza.

(And yes, it exists at Mellow Mushroom).

Peanut butter and jelly on slightly toasted white bread

parmasian cheese and pasta sauce over rice

apple juice Tabasco sauce and vodka

Pepperoni and egg sandwich. My father eats to this day a peanut butter sandwich seasoned with garlic powder and slices of onions in the middle.

My mom used to think it was weird when I put chocolate syrup on chimichangas but I always thought the shit was cash. Dont eat meat any more and I haven't been inclined to try it on bean burritos

youtu.be/9LieZbv3J2Q

Attached: 1557171438187_20190506134737032.jpg (720x960, 658K)

Cheetos and spicy V8 juice. Not really that weird, but people seem to think it is. The flavors actually complement each other really good.

My grandma used to make what she called pear salad. It was canned pear halves with a dollop of mayo, shredded velveeta and a cherry on top. Most people i tell about it think its weird. Apparently it was a more popular thing in the 50s and 60s though. My stepmom says her mom used to make it all the time when she was growing up.

Salmon and Applesauce

Matcha green tea shake from jamba juice with peanut butter

Old depression-era sandwich: PB & mayo. It's actually pretty good but I quickly found out I should stop telling people I eat it

My grandpa used to eat that alot. He'd mash up bananas with it too though. My dad still eats it and its like one of his favourite things to eat.

I put mango sorbet on my fish tacos

Kraftdinner but with so much milk
Its like soup

Lamb and tuna fish

Speaking of, I put pace picante salsa on my canned tuna. I call it the depressed cowboy.

rice + pudding

Ramen and chocolate syrup. I used to eat it for a while back in 2007.

Attached: 22449739_1129348560530033_3529951986628669332_n.jpg (960x720, 90K)

lol i do hot cheetos and spicy v8 together

A bunch of cinnamon sugar mixed into white rice. It’s like solid horchata

peanut butter and margarine spread

My grandma used to make that for me all the time when I was a kid and I loved it, but as an adult it's apparently weird. I checked with my cousins and they all knew what I was talking about, so that's kind of funny to me and nobody else but fuck you I'm sharing anyway.

Hey sorry for the late, but these are the perfect examples

Attached: 1556833048134.png (1052x795, 884K)

I love spicy stuff in general, but never cared for spicy Cheetos or Doritos for some reason.

Salt and vinegar chips also go pretty good with V8.

Thanks.

Mac and cheese with apple sauce

Chocolate chip cookie with nacho cheese

Essence of Jew and Mexican food