How can you be so calm, sitting in your home in front of the computer...

How can you be so calm, sitting in your home in front of the computer, when there are so many children starving in Africa?

Attached: 1 zIiuODB_4x4FnkBMdEc82w.jpg (1247x884, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\nSFBeKb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, I'm not a catholic going over there shunning condoms, and I dont have any slaves. The world is shit

i dont concern myself with the wellbeing of people so far away, and anyone who does is either of means or larping as a 'moral' person

Africa is a black hole for money because they never ever improve themselves. fuck niggers

Because there is nothing I can do to accelerate the process.

huehue

Attached: 1364914032507.png (960x727, 535K)

They should have learned what a fucking condom is instead of just fucking and creating children they can't take care of.
Fuck them.

life sucks, i can only help those around me, im no where near africa, and also i really don't care, i have more important things to worry about like my life that seems to be crumbling around me

It’s not my fault their parents eat all the food and keep fucking.

Attached: C3DB27F0-50C8-4734-B318-F00175429275.png (638x629, 473K)

Making kids and cant feed them. Not even animals do this

They’ve chosen to remain as a shit hole country.

We tried to fix world hunger in the 3rd quarter of 1900's because we already had the resources to do it.

Called the Green Revolution. It didn't work. You can read more about it, but a lot of "why it failed" is censored and redacted instead.
If you dig deep enough you'll find out the truth.

>tl;dr: We cannot humanely stop the world hunger. It is impossible because Africans *refuse to be humane about being fed*.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-40g

Wassock.

Good, I hope they stay there

Attached: 1429384629221.jpg (700x707, 131K)

because charities and churches have turned their charity in to a for profit enterprise, they dont really help those people over there, because if they solved the poverty problem then they would have no excuse to beg for money anymore

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-90l

its niggers like that is what machineguns are made for, hose em down with hot lead

If we send food overthere makes them just more hatching more niglets so we gotta send more food which then make them hatch more niglets so we gotta send more food but then they gonna hatch more niglets which need more food so we send more food which makes them hatch more niglets so we gotta send more food which makes them hatch more niglets which are hungry so we send more food but this makes them hatch more niglets which require more food so we send more food but this makes them hatch more niglets so we send more food but this makes them hatch more niglets which need more food so we send more food but this makes them hatch more niglets which need more food but this makes them hatch more niglets which need more food so we send more food

Here's a solution. Stop making kids.

Attached: 9cc.jpg (683x817, 138K)

>People

if the dind't breaded like rats, they woun't be in this situation

the fact that children starve anywhere is appalling to me when we live in an age of such profligate wealth.

The Chinese have it figured out though. Bring economic opportunities, be cut-throat hardasses about it, and it will elevate the region.

Your'e goddamn right it's a conspiracy, one to keep the lower classes fighting with each other over scraps while the rich get ever richer.

You want the food? You can't handle the food

Attached: 6453256.png (413x645, 449K)

/Thread

STOP WITH THE EXCUSES AND GIVE ME FOOD, YOU OVERWEIGHT FAGGOTS!

Attached: HELP.png (272x285, 179K)

Why don’t they eat the flies?

Attached: DADCEF21-FCE6-49ED-B4D2-F9E2E82341F1.jpg (300x246, 19K)