One of my friends last night asked me to pretend to date his gf so he could cuck me...

One of my friends last night asked me to pretend to date his gf so he could cuck me. Basically he wants me to sit in a room with him while he fucks his gf. What should I do? It seems weird but his gf is hot and maybe I could turn this into a threeway

Attached: D1AF3762-3215-46D4-A4D9-086BB625045F.jpg (612x574, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\nSFBeKb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't get involved in weird sex. Take my advice or don't, faggots.

Dress like sloth from the goonies

Why? What’s the worst that could happen?

Fuck him in the ass.

Who's the cuck now faggot!

I don’t want to fuck a guy though

take her out, kiss her way too much, touch her inappropriately, be way too into it, go home with her/them, get as far with her as you can get and when he stops it/intervenes you can just pretend to cry and leave. 5 seconds and that's all the "cuck" roleplay you have to do and you felt up his gf all night.

Ass is ass. Imagine the look on his gfs face when you take him to pound town. Assert your dominance. She will be yours.

>picture it
>Michigan, 1994
>a lonely sperg and his artsy, damaged best friend make a pact to lose their virginity to each other
>lonely sperg and best friend go to a party
>there's a bass player for a breakout local band, still in high school
>it's at this guy's house
>he takes the best friend and another lesbian gold star who's never had dick
>savagely ravages all of their holes in the bedroom
>lonely sperg sits in the den playing SNES
Not worth carrying memories like that, user.

Attached: f1086643712.gif (490x327, 971K)

Uh reverse cuckology obviously.
Take her out to a nice place, super romantic, show her a really great time and then fuck her

Dress up like a clown and toot party whistles while you laugh like a maniac, or if that's too much effort comment every second on their shit cuck fantasy like it's a WWE match. Either way make that faggot regret his insane request.

Say you'll do it but only if he lets you take pictures .Don't forget to post them here

Do it. Life is about experiences man.

Agree to do it but once you get to the supposed cucking part you should rape his gf at gunpoint who is the cuck now lmao

>don't get involved in weird sex

>whats the worst that could happen?

>you could make a pact with your teenage friend to lose virginity to each other and the girl could bang someone else first.

>Not worth carrying memories like that, user.
Holy Millenial Problems... You're carrying that around as a memory and it's still bothering you? That some teenage girl broke her virginity promise to you? LOL.

Nah man, I knew the guitarist xD

Dress up like Roose Bolton and blow a loud horn whenever fucking begins

just do it. you only live once

he should just get a webcam and let the whole world watch him fuck his gf

Tell him to fuck off

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-qe

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-ptym

It's all in good fun, O.P.!
What's the problem, sport?
While they are fucking, just pull your genitals out and place near or around the fucking.

Attached: 1556728247777m.jpg (1024x685, 142K)

Honestly do you think that would actually lead to sex because that’s my ultimate goal if I do this

I think you should only consider this if you dont value your friendship with dude.

How much is he paying you?

If you care about your friendship I would advise staying away.

>was gonna have sex in 1994
>millennial
Not sure if bait or retarded. Have a reply, regardless

How would this ruin our friendship? He’s asking me to do this?

He didn’t mention paying. I think it’s just for fun

show her your dick and be the alpha male