Daenerys is nothing but a Dothraki horescocksucking whore

Daenerys is nothing but a Dothraki horescocksucking whore
Bow down for your real queen Yea Forums

Attached: your rightfull Queen.jpg (1280x718, 103K)

you watch too much TV

Attached: IMG-20190507-WA0010.jpg (640x412, 22K)

Do you even know where you are?

A chick being into sucking horse cock would make her *way more* deserving of worship here.

Cersei fucked her brother for decades and had 3 (?) incest babies with him. This makes her a pretty decent queen, but fuck, she's such a stone cold bitch and her boy hair is ugly as fuck.

If Daenerys used to let her brother fuck her she would have gotten points for that. Used the hand of her black slave girl to get off, some legit points there. Sucking horse cock would have been major points. But honestly she's just way hotter. Plus she's so tiny and tries to be fierce. It would be a blast to Drogo her and just force her into position for a nice long rape session.

well she will be exe by jon so who cares

you are too emotional and sexually engaged to judge the difference between a true monarch and a slave girl usurper

wut? r u nig?

I thought grrm said dragons in the air were almost invincible

Fuck Daenerys and fuck,here last dragon Drogon. I've read all the books and watched all the show and she's a cunt. She gets everything she wants and as soon as her bitch ass loses her last dragon she'll finally lose whats keeping her followers in check.

A true monarch serves his people and doesn't bleed 5 days a month without dying

episode 5 and 6 got leaked also jamie is a cuck piece of shit

Anything Cersei has done Danerys has done just as bad to take power. Danerys is only seen as the good person because muh slavery is wrong. Cersei was born and raised in Westeros and Danerys wants to fill all of Kings Landing with horse fucking shit skins. I hope she dies.

she gon be dead sunday brah

Cersei cucked her husband and king with three incestuous brats she passed off as his, seduced and conspired with her cousin to get him so drunk on a hunt that a boar fatally wounded him, throwing the kingdom into war a chaos. Remind me of the time Daenerys did that.

Joffrey was a cunt but that wasn't her fault, she kept trying to stop him. It was him that beheaded Ned instead of trading him and Sansa for Jaime. She gave Jamie shit too for pushing Bran out the window saying he was only a child. She wanted Tyrion dead because without him as hand of the king, he wouldn't have sold Myrcella of to dorne which eventually lead to her death, but that wouldn't have happened either if she didn't conspire with her father to frame Tyrion for Jofferey's murder and execute him since Oberyn wouldn't have died who was the only person keeping Myrcella safe. Everything she did after that was to protect her family from everyone who wants to see the Lannisters dead.

All of which happened *after* the shit I mentioned.
You can argue she was just being a good mom from the death of Robert onward, but it was her intent that he die, and non of his heirs were his because she was cucking him. She's not queenly, she's a cuckolding cunt.

So she deserves to die just because of that? Rob spread his seed to tons of different whores all across Kings Landing including Gendry. She only conspired to kill him because Robert would have murdered her and all her children without a second thought. She didn't want to do any of it, she did what she had to do to be with the person she loved and protect her family. She didn't love Robert. Meanwhile Danery's bitches about wanting Cersei dead because Jaime stabbed her psychotic fathers back and took the throne away from him and while we're not supposed to blame Danery's for her father's wrongdoings or hold Jon accountable for his ancestor's vows, we're apparently supposed pin everything bad that's happened to everyone on Cersei when the only crime she ever committed was keeping the bloodline White and pure. Dany 'loves' Jon but we all know she prefers BDC. She needs to get off her high horse and stop acting like she has some moral high ground to the throne.

>the only crime she ever committed was keeping the bloodline White and pure
pfffft. How's the weather in Alabama?

>also jamie is a cuck piece of shit
Redemption arc going up and great, then pic related

Attached: 356735683583568.jpg (625x352, 46K)

Any one got a link to the 4th episode, my normal source is fucking me over.

Attached: 1554761186101.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Are you guys ready for Daenerys' last dragon to die?

Are you ready for the "revelation" that she's pregnant?

Cersei and Daenerys are mirrors of each other.

The whole story is nothing more than two white women who will bitch-slap each other over ownership of a fucking piece of ugly furniture.

I think there is an argument for him heading to KL to kill Cersei.

Being racist in a thread about made up stories. Wow, any excuse to make yourself look like a tard.

>She only conspired to kill him because Robert would have murdered her and all her children without a second thought.
You kind of forgot to type the rest of that sentence. Should read: Robert would have murdered her and all her children without a second thought... had he found out that none of his heirs were his because his wife had been cuckolding him for years with her own brother.

So yeah, she was right to fear for her life and for her childrens' lives, but that's because of her own actions. She brought her situation on herself. She doesn't get a pass to murder her husband, the king due to her special circumstances when she willfully brought about her special circumstances. She's a cunt. You like he ever though she's a cunt, so you and Jamie would understand each other well, but she's still a fucking thunder cunt and deserves to sit on exactly one sword, not a throne of them.

Can't wait to see her get gutted like the pig that she is.

Agree