Our study is the first to show a female brain structure in genetically male transsexuals and supports the hypothesis...

>Our study is the first to show a female brain structure in genetically male transsexuals and supports the hypothesis that gender identity develops as a result of an interaction between the developing brain and sex hormones
nature.com/articles/378068a0

It's time to move on from that simplisitic high school teaching that chromosomes dictate if you're a man or a woman. Gender is in the brain. Transwomen are real women and transmen are real men.

Attached: ja519.jpg (350x218, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\nSFBeKb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

K

Transwomen are just cross dressing freaks. Chopping off your cock and putting on dresses does not make a woman you nigger. The same applies to transmen, chopping off your boobs and getting a dick crafted from leg skin does not make you a man.

>When you're so open minded your brain falls out.

K

That’s not how that works

No, it absolutely is

Brains don’t just fall out of heads. Firstly they won’t fit through any openings. Secondly they are connected with connective tissue

Yea Forumstards DESTROYED with FACTS and LOGIC

Brain is super gelatinous, under right circumstance, it will slide right out your nose. Thats why every time i sneez i check the hanky for brains. (So far so good)

Just because you have gender autism doesn't make you male or female. Your biology doesn't work that way.

Gross. Handkerchiefs are nasty. Use a tissue old man.

>being a woman is a state of mind
People actually believe this

Gross, use your bare hands you wild man

Actualy, i just woke up, and couldent remember the word for tissue, so i said hanky. Im checking my bed for leaked brains now

Yeah also being without moral spine, self awareness, bombed by stupid social media, tv, radio might affect your soft brain into thkinging that you might be half cat half women

so why do you need to change your body then?

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
YOU fAt SanD NiGgEr
We got 60 bilion traps JoIn Us
GO GO G(nigger)O

-sgx

checkmate

So, an effeminate faggot is also a woman because his brain works mainly like a woman's one.

Male have pennis and women have vulva, that's the reason there are those different categories.

Discord gg/fSTQHpZ

Come respect qt trans girls in based funposting server! Lots of redpilled qts are looking for a bf

Attached: 1552000325896.png (650x888, 939K)

Your genitalia is what defines your sex.

A male body with a female brain is literally the definition of being gay, why would it be trans?
Also this was observed many years ago so get tf it of here with this old news

GO GO GO

-ou

This study is openly asserting that there is a difference between male and female brain structure. The feminists won't like it.

Are you fucking retarded or something? They were making a joke

I just dont understand why people dont say to themselves "hey, I was born a man but feel girly and I have gyno so I better get my hormones checked and then make lifestyle changes or go on TRT if i have to."

Do you know any gay men? NONE of them have women's brains...it's ALL about masculinity, machismo, manliness, hairy bodies/faces, cocks, and muscles.

GO GO GO

-d47

>girls

because its trash and only fgts join it.