Transexual children should start hormonal treatment and sex reassignment surgery before puberty...

Transexual children should start hormonal treatment and sex reassignment surgery before puberty, so they will look like the sex they want to be when they are adults instead of looking like freaks.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 332334.jpg (1900x2763, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\nSFBeKb
youtube.com/watch?v=-pxxBQm114k
youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs
huffpost.com/entry/sexualized-culture-is-creating-mental-health-issues-in-our-youth_b_5994148
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kids can't consent to sex
>kids can consent to hacking it off

children are still developing and thus incapable of sticking to life decisions like that

>wanting to fuck children
Kys

bad bait is bad

no thnx

fucking die OP. I hope all trans children die in of cancer.

Families should be left alone for the most part to raise their children to their own standards and the standards of their community. If someone's doing something illegal, we should call the police, otherwise, we should leave people alone.

Prove me wrong.

they should be allowed to explore but no changes until they reach 18 and go through several testing phases

oh good... this thread again

Attached: look_mom.jpg (533x700, 84K)

theres no such thing as trans children. its all made up by parents trying to be trendy and edgy. i'm a father myself lots of kids say "i wanna be just like mommy" or daddy, now had i been a retarded autist like the parents of these "trans kids" i woulda taken my kids to the doctor to go on hormones right away.

think about it.

You should run into a train, as your kind is doomed to. Do it fast.

yeah right, keep the bait going

Attached: low.jpg (600x600, 18K)

if kids can't consent, then they can't consent, nor are they capable of making an informed decision about such a surgery before puberty. if this becomes a thing, then people will have to acknowledge that kids CAN consent, including to sex... so if you want sexual reassignment surgery for kids, you also have to legitimize / legalize sex with children.

Lets make the age of consent 7 while we are at it

Plus they have mental disorders so they should look like retards for taking the treatment.
"My kid pretended to be a girl and do stupid shit at one point, lets force him into this treatment"
If anything it should be illegal until the age of 21
Even after the treatment (they are still male since cutting off your dick and taking hormone shit doesnt make you an actual female) men should still be considered a guy and participate and male tournaments, athletic shit and everything else.
The other way round with females also unless they want to lose at everything

>he doesn't know what tight pussy feels like

Lets make the age of consent 7 while we are at it

hell YES

he doesn't know what ANY pussy feels like
FTFY

That's probably true aswell

Yup, they only count if they are sexy traps MADE for fucking.

I often wonder how that works in todays crazy society though, think about it:

Kids can't consent to sex, but they can consent to change their sex.

If you compare the two well excuse me, but changing your sex is a far bigger decision.

Children has gender?
LMAO

They want to prepare ITs children to have sex?

Trans People are pedos LOLLLLOL

Attached: Nigger Weeb Bait the post.jpg (600x944, 150K)

shits just weird man

Well in some european countries the age of consent is 14.
But there is a difference. The one thing is just sex, that can be exploited. A gender can not. So I am kinda fine with the 14 years here in germany. No need to complain

KYS OP YOU FAGGOT NICE BAIT THO

Attached: baitzkrieg.jpg (1000x584, 52K)

Starting hormone therapy early means that the genitals don't develop enough for the surgery, see Jazz Jennings. Also, it's literal sexual abuse to transition a child.

Discord gg/fSTQHpZ

Come debate with 200 IQ qt redpilled traps. Or just lurk for free memes and lewds, minimal rules!

Attached: 1545776947969.jpg (720x745, 41K)

so again:

how can a kid not consent to having sex, but CAN decide to have it hacked off?

makes no god damn sense to me

No one should have any treatment they don't want.

So if the kid in the National Geographic photo is genetically a boy but identifies as female is it legal to have pictures of them with their shirt off?

let me put it to you differently right, which basically is the same ballpark, except to the extreme:

even at the age you are now right, you have a choice, to either be raped in the ass by a fat nigger, OR to have your cock and balls chopped up and be made in to a chick.

Which one is more extreme? which one would you thus not choose?

Attached: 1543783108824.png (480x480, 29K)

What could go wrong... xD

And doesn't matter if they look like the sex they pretend to be, they are never going to be what they think they are, it's just silly, they should accept what they are.

Children are dumb.

you gotta even look beyond that: There are no transgender kids. they do not exist.
its the parents autism

like how many kids arent out there that wanted to become a fireman, or a teacher, or whatever. now how many of you actually became that?

or how about kids wanting to become something tarded, like a firetruck, or a pony, or the moon? well best operate on these poor bastards!

You are a narrow minded, fucking dumbass. Think about it.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
YOU fAt SanD NiGgEr
We got 60 bilion traps JoIn Us
GO GO G(nigger)O

-vp

you just don't fucking get it bro.

im not saying transgenders don't exist, im just saying that with kids, you dont wanna go ahead and do that. ive already seen kids that DID get the treatment as they where kids, but regretted it when they went in to adulthood.

What do mean? If you search for "little girl" in google, you can see some topless little girls. The law only cares about genitals. It is not allowed on Yea Forums, but it is not illegal.

No, if they can't consent to sex until they are 18 then they cannot consent to this faggotry until they are 18.

AMEN.

FINALLY someone that gets it.

Let's get the age of consent lower then, so we can have cute traps.

As a trans person who will probably never pass as my preferred gender, I agrer with you whole heartedly, OP.

And on a side note, transsexual is an exclusionary term that refers to those who have had gender confirmation surgery(previously called sex reassignment surgery), to be more general you can use transgender.

It's not "hacking it off", it's more so penis/vagina origami. Really cool if you look into the deets

You sound like my fucking mom, people like you are why the trans teen suicide rate is the highest it's been in a while.
>>Experiment
>>But don't transition
>>howwoulditellgrandma.txt
>>You'll always be my son
>>You're killing my baby boy!

How consistent are you in your views? Can a pre-pubescent child also be legally bound to contracts they sign? Can they consent to sex? Are they allowed to have all the rights and responsibilities of legal independent adults?

Thing is I DO actually get why they wanna start them out as kids already, since their theory is well then they can go in to puberty with hormones. however I think they will find that in a few years a LOT of these so called trans kids will come to regret it. And then they are faced with the same problem, only then trying to "transition" in to what they normally would have grown in to during puberty!

I know man, its just hacking it off sounded better. however, HOW can kids consent to changing their sex? explain that to me.

How can a kid NOT consent to having sex, yet consent to changing their entire gender????
to me actually changing your gender is a WAY bigger decision than just playing with it and having sex.

GO GO GO

-c8

males need to grow their balls so their sacs are big enough to be turned into a fake vagina. This is why it is not recommend to castrate someone who is trans.
tl;dr males who want to become women need to finish puberty if they want a puss puss

>kids are not mature enough to have sex
>kids are mature enough to become the 47%
how about you let kids be kids fuck off back to europe

Sh... Shut up.... You... You pedophile!
>that'll show em!

Entirely besides the point again bro. I never said its alright for kids to have sex. What I AM however saying is that if kids CAN'T consent to having sex they ALSO CAN'T consent to having their sex (genitals) changed and go on hormones!

There is another factor that weighs in to this very heavily, and that is that kids always try and please their parents. So a scenario: a little boy says one day he wants to be just like mommy. he's curious for a while and his parents go the autistic "ZOMG WE HAVE A TRANS KID"-route and dress him up like a girl for a long time. this goes on maybe for a year or 2. the kid actually doesn't feel like a girl, yet continues to go along with it since kids always try to please their parents. he's afraid to speak up. he's afraid to speak up in a very similar fashion as kids not wanting to tell they're abused at home, or that they're bullied at school, or that deep down they feel responsible for their parents divorce. that kinda stuff. the kid wants to please his parents, thus continues to wear girls clothes, afraid to "turn back now" and goes on the hormones etc.

You see where im going with this? kids always want a bunch of different things, one day a kid wants to play soccer, the next he wants to drive horses. its normal for a kid to try new things, experiment, etc. a kid doesnt know yet what he or she wants, let alone wanting to change their whole gender.

you see what im trying to say here? its not normal, its not good. im not saying trans people arent normal, all im saying is that if the kid wants to change gender, let them make up their mind when they're 18. sure you can even let them wear girls clothes, no problem. but the hormones and therapy all that jazz, bad idea.

bro I think you misread

no problem dude, you get my point though right?

>we should sterilize mentally ill kids so that as adults they are nothing more than emotionally stunted suicidal fuck toys

most of us probably agree, but what does that say about your argument

yeah people are now claiming their 3 year old boy is really a girl. weird how its always white boys getting snipped by their mothers isnt it

I've also seen very young, as young as 2nd grade, be transgender. We live in a world big enough, diverse enough that both our experiences are true.

GO GO GO

-ft

watch the louis theroux documentary on it, theres a whole louis theroux documentary torrent pack online with also a documentary about kids on medication.

i seen a kid on there 6 (!!!!) years old on ANTI-DEPRESSANTS because why.... he got angry when he lost games. he didnt like to lose.

i mean.

sheesj.

You are right, children should be able to have sex also.

I agree with OP as long as it's in the hands of a psychologist and psychiatrist. If both agree then allow the kid to transition before puberty.

GO GO GO

-3kk

GO GO GO

-j28

and im sure there actually are people that know at a very early age they're trans. but like should we start treatment on all these kids, and be wrong 9 out of 10 times because we wanna start the change early?

how many adults dont even transition back seeing it as the biggest mistake of their life? heres a documentary on them:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pxxBQm114k

do we REALLY want to risk this on CHILDREN?

i do actually agree that either they CAN have sex thus also change their gender, or they CAN'T and also CAN'T decide on changing their gender.

Society needs to pick a side, either both are true and hey predators, come fuck our kids, or just not change kids genders.

I think the first time your kid plays dressup or with a barbie you should cut his dick off, just to be safe.

funny story: as a little kid i did once want a doll for christmas. now later in life my parents and siblings even asked me why, dude.... i have NO IDEA.

now had i had parents like these, u know autistic ones, id be sitting here typing right now with a pair of fake tits on my chest and a mutilated dick. for fucks sake im glad my folks are normal.

i have no idea why the fuck i wanted that girls doll as a toddler, maybe i was curious, but i sure as FUCK didnt want to be a girl!!!!

Yeah, that's pretty young for an antidepressant but I've also seen plenty of psychotic children. It's easy to look at other people and think they're fucking their shit up. Take those psychotic children and do what a lot of people do- blame it on their parents but what do you think their parents are like? They are usually the same as their children.

Also, ain't gonna torrent that shit man.

true true, and again im not saying there is no such thing as a kid whos psychotic and needing meds. hell i seen them on dr. phil.

however, i think we're doing it too often these days, too fast. we need to apply the breaks here, and use common sense. like does your kid truly have ADHD or is he just a little hyperactive fuck? its shit like that u know, you dont need to fucking go to the doctors right away because ur kid wants to wear a dress or runs after the dog with a pair of scissors wanting to cut its hair.

kids do weird, retarded things, we all been there. let kids be kids.

The Transgender "Fad" is a literal Abomination against Nature.

Hey dumb fuck, a majority of kids dont go through treatment, they get identified and supported through their childhood. It's not such the easy, nonchalant decision/action you make it out to be.

Also, it's pretty clear you want to fuck kids. Creep.

No thanks. How about you, Kike, Leave the west before we go ape on you again. You filthy fucking cockroaches.

would fuck the shit out of this lil' faggit

And I literally just said a few posts ago that if they wanna crossdress and whatever till they're 18, thats fine too.

I'm pretty sure YOU want to fuck kids, and its clear you get your inspiration from.

Same. These retarded fucks obsessed about Gender Roles are so deluded that they're far worse than the people they complain about pushing said Gender Roles onto people.

>We don't need new Laws. We need to start Bullying Again!

Attached: 1556911262292.jpg (250x323, 37K)

I also wanted a doll when I was a kid. My mom tried to ignore it. I had to ask her for months until she bought me one. She probably freaked and thought I was gay. Truth is I was bored with the toys I already had and wanted to see if playing with a doll was fun

In the case of males they won't have enough 'manhood' to convert into a functional vagina. Pretty simple

Children are not mature enough to make such a life-altering decision. This is also why they can't get tattoos or piercings until they're 18 (without parental consent, etc)...

If they can't go get a simple tattoo or earring at 12, then maybe they shouldn't be getting gender reassignment treatment at 12...

Attached: gender-natgeo.png (1125x1636, 1.79M)

I'm a father myself, and my kids can choose what ever gender they want to be down at the adoption center.

Well theres one dude, they put a lot of these kids on "puberty blockers", right?

What if they are put on these puberty blockers throughout puberty, then think twice of it when they're 18, and then later on can't have kids themselves? "yeah sorry we thought u were trans growing up, guess we wont be grandparents now!"

Give them little vaginas then. they will get bigger with use. You fags see problems where there are not.

and theres nothing wrong with that dude, nothing. but with these transtrender people oh my god, everybody is trans, their kid is trans!

dude theres whole FAMILIES i seen transitioning on the net. go ahead look it up! its fucking crazy!

Yeah and you people keep repeating you're not extremists. I don't believe it and others are starting to realize that you're just psychopaths with no concept of what a family is and what community standards come from.

and maybe im an all or nothing kinda guy, but if they can change sex then well they can also choose to get a tattoo, or join the military when they're 14, stuff like that. because changing gender, to me, is a HUGE decision.

People are way too introspective now. Everyone thinks every little action and the action of others has a very special reason and that the special reason must be addressed. The real reason is people are still as stupid as ever and there are still other people taking advantage of the stupid ones. Too much information floating around, too much time and comfort, complacent lives searching for a reason to do something as stupid as changing the gender of their stupid offspring. If your kid is worried about their gender, take their phone and tv away they never should have had and make them get a job

Do binaries call you homo if you're attracted to them as women?

Pedo faggot detected

well i for one am NOT against gays or gender reassignment. im just saying to use common sense. let these kids decide when they're at least 18 years old.

thats very interesting what you said right there. i also believe that in some cases for adults its "escapism". well if i change in to a whole other gender, and change my name etc, i wont be the same crappy old me anymore and start a new life, and all my problems will melt away like snow before the sun! then when they did go trough with it all, guess what? inside they're still the same person.

(again NOT saying all trans people are like this, but a lot of these trans trenders are)

>or join the military when they're 14
Joining the military is a retarded decision at any age.

GET THE FUCK OFF B YOU PIECE OFF SHIT . FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR SHIT I HOPE YOU GET A PVC PIPE WITH GLASS UP THE ASS ... faggot

agreed.

and hey lets let them get married at any age too, i mean they obviously know what they want, kids often say they wanna be married to eachother let them. who cares if they got 12 divorces under their belt when they reach 18?

heck, let them pay taxes and live on their own if they want to. i mean whatever, right?

>Prove me wrong.
Theory that kids are born as Blank-slates and programmed from there is demonstrably wrong in the most basic of observable behavioural traits.
youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs

It have even been attempted as an experiment multiple times.
The poor kids in question get paraded around as "proof" that sex and gender were social constructs until it backfires as demonstrably as 41% of transitions typically do.

Irreversible surgery to children that are more likely to be influenced by adults than actually be trans, followed by sky high rates of regret? ...But thats a shame, its irreversible. 41% suicide rate coming right up?
But that doesn't matter, as long as OP can stick it to the bigots and feel good about himself.

I think degenerates like OP need to trash their bullshit quasi-religious progressive ideology, and start actually considering the children's wellbeing.

in fact, when a kid says he wants to quit school because they get bullied or whatever, LET THEM. if history taught us anything its that kids can work just fine, so lets re-open those cole mines and let them work, damnit!

kids cant work? check your privilege buddy!

They should add an extra chromosome to babies in the womb just in case.

Attached: 16C20C14-24D0-43EF-A84E-85CD814D5C28.jpg (750x563, 52K)

If you love your People. If you love your Nation. If you love your Culture... Start Bullying Again.

America once had an Amazing and Strong Bullying Culture.

>Start Bullying Again!

Attached: 1556647966244.jpg (690x1022, 135K)

KEK

Watch it, Goy!

Attached: 1556136986948.jpg (6244x3212, 1.67M)

There is plenty of studies out there that prove this wrong. I don't have to do shit except sit back, chill and wait as the years roll on and these kids live this out. It's going to be, mostly, a huge shit show!!!

I'd even go as far as to have people decide it even later in life, like age 21, to change gender.

I was a stupid little shit and wanted to drop out from school at age 14. didnt do shit, fucked everything up, only smoked weed and did stupid shit, until finally my mom said hey u wanna drop out, OK. and i was out of school forever at age 16.

regretted it pretty much right away, had to beef up my studies in night school a lot later in life. my life woulda been a lot easier had i studied. imagine having wanted to change my gender and regretted it.

kids often think they know it all and know what they want. but they don't. brains not fully developed yet etc.

I like traps wth feminine cocks. I'm not into post-op. So hormones yes, surgery no.

Why not make it 65

Attached: E0ED4EAE-CC63-4F74-ABD9-33CE3ECA2756.jpg (618x412, 174K)

What’s a femanine cock? Is there manly vaginas too?

LOL maybe dude, maybe.

kids can be pretty fucking stupid, just look at maury povitz all these little assholes wanting to be parents early.

then regretting it pretty much right away once they got a bibby.

Nah, he is just a closet faggot in denial.

Accept your gayness, if you are attracted to cock in any way, you are gay.

Attached: 1541789689963.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

>Prove me wrong.

We still need chicks like this!

Attached: 1285796913115.jpg (700x1046, 113K)

as somebody who is transgender mtf and living their life as the wrong gender right now, I can tell you that it's something that you know. You don't have to consent to do something to yourself, first of all. And second of all, I want to kill myself every day and it's a feeling that when I was 12 or 13 was able to just shrug off. I used to e able to kinda play the part as a boy but now at 25 I just want to die because I can't fucking do it anymore and I just want to be a girl for fucking once. If I could've transitioned at 13, 14 or 15, my life wouldn't have been wasted. So fuck anybody who thinks kids shouldn't be able to do that, it's better for their mental health.

GO GO GO

-alf

thats a nice cock, would suck, no homo.

faget

GO GO GO

-txm

no u

Attached: butterfag.gif (262x300, 1.2M)

OP is right. The future is cute child traps.

Attached: father-daughter-transgender-together-corey-eric-maison-43.jpg (700x428, 77K)

You're retarded. Mentally I'll. Not a girl, just sick.

the problem is it's not "I want to change my gender" that goes through your mind when you're actually trans. It's a feeling of "things aren't right" even when things are perfectly right. We literally have brain scans that show that transwomen have female brains, why be so ignorant for no fucking reason?

if disappointing your family causes you to commit suicide, you were weak to begin with faggot.

What makes a girl a girl?

The argument is on the same plane with
>Kids should be able to rename themselves
>Kids should pick their career path for life
>Kids should pick their sex partner
If you don't see the problem with this, please stop talking about kids in any aspect and never ever procreate.

Would you fuck me?

I would fuck me...

Attached: AVERY.jpg (2400x1596, 343K)

I agree with all of that. Why not?

if kids can decide to change gender, they are old enough to decide to have sexual relations. Are you ok with 12 year olds fucking adults?

Think about that for a moment. Just....think.

XX chromosomes instead of XY.

Ew, no. Too old.

Gender reassignment before 18 should be illegal. If they can't drink, can't smoke, and can't vote why should they be able and mature enough to make a permanent decision. The human brain doesn't stop maturing till around 25. That means it's under developed and may not understand it's drastic decision

Jazz is probably a big reason to get reassigned before 18.

what about the increasing nbrs of FGM in the UK? left alone the famillies will continue to hack their women folks pussy to shreds, condoned by their "culture"... fuck that, imma not letting that shit happen

Do you believe people's behavior should be controlled through law in this way? Based on your beliefs? Because I believe differently, I believe teaching your kids white pride is child abuse. How about it? This is all about what beliefs we can force on others, right? You will lose that fight.

Are you a jew doctor? That is what I would expect a jew doctor to say.

Attached: trans.png (1220x1249, 1.23M)

Can't drink a beer but you can chop your cock off.

Seems legit.

why do laws exist to forbid alcohol, drugs, guns, porn etc. for anyone under the age of 18? Why are those things regulated by the goverments and not the parents? If you find the answer to those, you may have the answer to the question you asked.

Attached: 1478357723170.jpg (640x480, 197K)

Teaching a belief and horribly fucking up a human by chopping off their genitals and feeding them hormones should be child abuse. There uae to be a hippocratic oath doctors took it was
>do no harm
what if someone walks into a doctor wanting to be a quadriplegic? Should a doctor amputate all of their appendages? Is that doing no harm? Are you all fucking retarded?

Attached: Trannies.png (575x2025, 365K)

All trannies should be euthanised. They are degenerate, science-denying scum.

Basically this

>Wanting a duck up his ass

Transform yourself

Attached: 1542297775355.jpg (480x480, 24K)

that blank slate theory got debunked so hard it made a good law&order SVU episode

OP is talking about puberty not consenting to sex you dense motherfucker!

You have terrible grammar.

hard pills to swallow:

Dudes are turning trans because they want female privilege and immunity from call-outs.

Ain't about being a woman inside, it's about being jealous that women get all the fucking attention, freebies, and life handed to them while men get the grunt work, have to earn money for both, and get shit on constantly then blamed for taking shit.

It's a Mental Illness. You're clearly Mentally Ill.

The Jewish Future. A Future I'm fighting against.

You'll need to try a little harder than that

I used to live in Hawaii when I was a kid and everyday when I got off the bus there were a group of kids that would beat me and my other hoale (that's what they called us white people haole) friends. Every fucking day. Then there was an island full of nips, flips gooks, chinks and mouks (Samoans) to worry about. We white kids were always out numbered off of Pearl Harbor.

ha! i was in a class recently where this older pro-dom woman was talking about neurology and kink. She knew she couldn't talk about the differences between men and woman so she used XX and XY.

Queue the three trans or non-binary people in class to start a bitchfest about how what she's explaining isn't true 'because trans' and 'because there's lots of non-xx and xy people'

GTFO bitches. chromosomal abnormalities like that are rare meanwhile trans bullshit is trending like Beyonce.

No, not though the Law. I believe we should start bullying these Trans People harder than we've ever bullied them before.

>You Wanna Be Trans in Public? Are you willing to risk being verbally and Physically assaulted to do so?

Attached: 1556290311071.png (738x669, 186K)

The Author of that NatGeo article is Jewish.

don't get me wrong, some boys make amazing hot girls. i hooked up with a (legal) teen trans girl on a business trip...shit was cash except she was nutts. but damn she was a hot fucking girl in all ways but one.

I had a GI Joe with Kung Fu Grip you fucking sissy.

Wife's Cousin Chopped her tits off before the age of 30 because of this Fad.

That's not a very hard pill to swallow. At least for me it isn't. Women's Sports is about to be a thing of the Past.

Attached: 1Sweden1.webm (1280x720, 668K)

Attached: 1Sweden2.webm (1280x720, 1.04M)

nah, you just want to bitch and whine and cry about it.

if you actually wanted to be a girl you'd actually do something towards looking/acting like one.

You're just a sad btard and redirecting your misery to something that's trendy.

Attached: 1471503989236.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

Attached: Progression.webm (360x640, 1.93M)

>I agree with OP as long as it's in the hands of a psychologist and psychiatrist. If both agree then allow the kid to transition before puberty.
You probably ARE OP.

>I've also seen very young, as young as 2nd grade, be transgender
Absolute bullshit.

Attached: neotrans.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

>Women's Sports is about to be a thing of the Past.

You speak truth and there's no good solution either.

MTF - typically compete in women's sports (because feminism!) and they have a HUGE advantage.

FTM - mens sports are like 'fuck that' and make them compete with women so, once again, they have a major advantage

And the reverse? might as well not compete since you'll always be last.

Hilter was right, gas the fags.

Attached: ralph.jpg (259x194, 11K)

funny part is people want to blame the suicide rate on abuse...because everyone wants to project their issues on others

In reality it's a mental illness, and the worse it is (trans vs just gay) the more likely your crazy manifests in other ways - like catching the dead from yourself.

>Wife's Cousin Chopped her tits off before the age of 30 because of this Fad.

always tragic to see boobs go, but sometimes they're attached to a something more disgusting than the man they want to become so...better off. someone might breed it otherwise.

not trans, just faggots

and that's technically a doll too, dumb nigger

not gay, not trans. Just abused by parents and desperately seeking attention

I would like to think that too many doctors mistook it for the Hypocratic oath. The alternative is to think that they are all just doing it for the money with no regard for human life of dignity.

I guess the fact that you keep talking to yourself makes you an authority on mental illness

that's actually funny

Attached: transscam.jpg (314x259, 33K)

You mean because up until a certain age you get a shield? And in exchange for that shield you get limits on your behavior? Transpeople shouldn't have to worry about existential threats from those who should be minding their own business, user.
So we should have the power to enforce our opinions for no reason? If that's what gets you to accept limits on your behavior keep believing that.
What's stopping you from doing that right now?

If that was a little girl, they will all be in jail.

Let's get equality and allow little girls to twerk topless in front of faggots.

you're right they are freaks

OP is a faggot

Attached: sample_7baca924de1284fb1cb60836e73d7d83.jpg (850x931, 426K)

Attached: sample_692bab717d6a48fb507701ecd09f0d37.jpg (850x1202, 243K)

Attached: sample_453157e5a67d0feb67eb48de5f454046.jpg (850x920, 199K)

Attached: sample_06588977d5566dcb1447ca6393a3e0a1.jpg (850x631, 170K)

>Prove me wrong
You can't disprove the truth

Attached: 69c7605.jpg (564x960, 142K)

Attached: sample_b79b361af23b6d8473f1aefb74dd1538.jpg (850x699, 103K)

Attached: sample_ebdcab0b81dd0af66d657245c1edad7b.jpg (850x601, 615K)

Attached: sample-abc71ece028dda88fbb1c76152fa21c3.jpg (979x1000, 199K)

Attached: sample-cc902c1b6634e6e9111cbacd53c8677c.jpg (636x1000, 105K)

Attached: sample-fc3be6460890c208057d8a273d9cbb1b.jpg (1058x1000, 157K)

How about we just kill them all, this will prevent autists like you from posting this shit. Prove me wrong.

Kys, pedo.

so how about we don't destroy children with a disorder's sense of self by pumping them full of hormones and giving them surgery to change their gender. Transgenderism and body dysmorphia can be cured through therapy which should be enforced

you had a domme show up in class to talk about kinky shit?
did you live in a doujin or what?

That old sour faced fag really gets me annoyed.

You fuckin moron he meant that we should'nt consent to either. Not that because we can hack it off we should be able to screw children thats fucked up

Society has gone to shit in just 5 years.
huffpost.com/entry/sexualized-culture-is-creating-mental-health-issues-in-our-youth_b_5994148

KYS YOURSELF MENTAL ILL FAGGOT.

>living life as wrong gender

KEK YOU UTTER FAGGOT PLEASE HURRY END YOUR WRONG FAGGOT ASS