Why is it ok for girls to walk around in bikinis but they freak out if you walk in on them in their bra and panties...

Why is it ok for girls to walk around in bikinis but they freak out if you walk in on them in their bra and panties. Aren’t they the same??

Attached: 99669265-5720-4634-8CCC-46EB2C94FF80.jpg (1052x2884, 565K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\nSFBeKb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are
People are stupid

female logic

lol that's funny, finally something fresh and refreshing. you're right op, it's the same.. :D

because consent

Dat shnozz, yikes

For some it is the same, and for some underwear is more intimate. I convinced one to strip down to her underwear while taking photos, by arguing it was the same. But not all would have agreed...

Probably because if you walked in on them in their underwear, then they were probably changing clothes. they could have just as easily been naked or topless or whatever. Generally you should knock before entering bedrooms or bathrooms with closed doors.

Pics?

Knock??? What’s the fun in that

Attached: img_3797.jpg (1260x833, 231K)

because dominant religion teaches body shame.

those that are not brainwashed into thinking it is wrong will not regard clothing as a necessity

This issue has always pissed me off with women. They are fickle as hell. Its the same shit. My daughter will not flinch going to a waterpark with her ENORMOUS titties popping out of her swim top, but god forbid anyone in the house sees her in a bra. most times she wont leave her room in anything less that a sweatshirt.

fucking brawds

I said generally, didn’t I?

Attached: C89130F5-5E5A-4A75-9084-F1F3AF342256.gif (350x197, 169K)

That little body is perfect!

Show pics

Exactly my point. Why do they walk around like it’s nothing and let everyone see but god forbid they are seen in their bra and panties. Fucking stupid

Pics of her enormous tits??

bikins are meant to be seen, whereas underwear is worn under

Posted one here

It covers the exact same. They are the same thing

One is underneath the clothes the other is used for swimming. Either way stop staring mouth breather

not the point. underwear is more embarrassing because you don't have the preconception that everyone is already gonna see it

One is designed to be seen the other isn’t. Women don’t care if you see them in their under if they want you to. It’s not about what it covers it’s about what they want you to see

That’s why one piece swim suits exist. They have a choice and choose to show off their bodies the same way underwear does.

Why don’t they wear a one piece suit if they don’t want people seeing?

Makes me want to rage sometimes. Cover your shit up all the time or show it off. dont be fucking stupid about it

yes, the choice. walking in on someone changing or in their underwear has then taken that choice away

I’ve never saw in her underwear who was weirded out by it. But then again I don’t go around trying to catch girls changing and when I see them in their underwear it’s consensual

still bullshit

still bullshit

Because at that point they don’t care who sees it. When they are weird about you seeing them in their underwear it’s YOU they don’t want to see them in their underwear. They wouldn’t mind if someone else did. It’s about consent

>hairy arms
>big line across belly from sitting hunched over all day on instafag
>the nose
>no definition
>weird noodly body
>pale
>smile makes it worse

any cumdumpsters here who want comment?

Not going around trying to catch girls. It’s inevitable when you live in same house that things will happen

Only because you are a pervert who is trying to catch girls in their underwear against their will

If I caught someone in my house wearing underwear i would be as weirded out as they are

>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock

>They are the same thing

Attached: 1435261753222.png (197x188, 33K)

Exactly. This guy gets it

maybe they didn't expect strange men following them into change room after their swim?

Poor Goblin

No. No he does not

This guy gets it

we were at the beach last year. she rolled over from her back to lie on her stomach and one of her big wayward boobs popped out. she acted like wasnt a big deal and was even joking about it at home. but you will fucking never see her in a bra, DONT EVEN FUCKING THINK ABOUT IT! This is what i raised???

Ya pics of her rack and maybe some vagina pics also.for a friend

So this is your mother?

Hair on your head = okay.

Hair on soap = eeeeeeeew.

Humans culture is weird.

She hot?

Oh your daughter. Lemme just call CPS

I would imagine because they wear mismatched/ unflattering underwear more than you would think.

If you’re gonna make it easy mode, you should expect the stares.

fuck off white knight dickhead

Wtf is Ansjovis?you retarded p.o.s.

I’m a white knight because I am not a creep? Weird line to draw in the sand

you do know we’re on /b, right?

not the comment section if a CBS article

cockmeat sandwich

Just piss on them, mate. That's what I do.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
YOU fAt SanD NiGgEr
We got 60 bilion traps JoIn Us
discordapp.com\invite\nSFBeKb
GO GO G(nigger)O

-16m

Yea no matter where you are trying to see your daughter in her underwear when she doesn’t want you to is creepy as shit

Even if she wants you too it’s wrong but white trash gotta white trash

A white night is anyone who isn’t a mouth breathing incel

Attached: don't look at my skimpy bikini.jpg (310x231, 28K)

Bump

I need to see her