Is it wrong that my girlfriend broke up with me because I wasn't going to college and she was?

Is it wrong that my girlfriend broke up with me because I wasn't going to college and she was?

Attached: 99UhRRI.jpg (639x781, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\nSFBeKb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope, she just wants to ride the college cock carousel. you're better of without her, find a thot worthy of you.

True

Is it wrong to leave someone you don't love?

I thought she loved me. guess not

Fuck that bitch

Nope. She doesn’t want to have to drag some no ambition loser behind her as she moves through life and works to better herself. She’s completely in the right.

Here’s some advice. Forget about her. Forget about girls for a while, period. Focus on yourself. Improve. Hit the gym. Learn some shit. Find a decent job.

Do all that and maybe, MAYBE, the next girl you find won’t be so disgusted by you.

I might just go gay. Traps are looking not so bad now

Would you have thought it was wrong of her to Break up with you because she was going to college and you weren’t?

Translated: But it’s haaaaaaaard

No wonder she left you. Jesus fucking Christ.

kek this happened to me 5 years ago fuck that bitch she just wanted an excuse to fuck around before "settling down"

she wanted to party hard with a clear conscience. Good call, move on.

thats usually how it goes user but there is non shitty people out there you just cant wait for someone to change their ways

No, college is a scam and I could still visit her
Kek
True
She was too hot for me anyway

Couldnt agree more. Study you lazy fuck OP

I can't afford to

College is a scam if you don't specifically know what you want out of it. You can always afford to learn if you have access to the internet.

Public unis?

What interests you?

I want to do data entry. Transcription or something. Will probably go to public uni for it , but my interests are video games and learning languages

This

Kek. As if lack of college means no ambition. College sure can't teach common sense it seems.

Jesus fuck, pick yourself up you colossal faggot.

no it's not wrong that she doesn't want to be with someone without aspirations

Do you dare to dream of larger goals than transcription?

Nah, I want to stay in my home town and work from home. I don't need a lot of money

I'm not talking about money. Hell I'm not talking about jobs necessarily. Just something beyond the grey grind you seem to have planned for yourself.

The least attractive thing is a fear of being alive.

There's a national park near me. That would be a nice job, being outside and shit. I mean most high level jobs at some level are just entering data. Even if you're a archaeologist or something and get to travel around the world
I'm not afraid of living. One time I ate a spicy pepper and didn't even have any milk in the fridge

Wow... Sucking your professors dick much.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
YOU fAt SanD NiGgEr
We got 60 bilion traps JoIn Us
discordapp.com\invite\nSFBeKb
GO GO G(nigger)O

-vc3

>itt: bunch of retards call a pussy lazy for not attending college while not admitting that college are some of the laziest years in anyone's life and every campus is crawling with thots that fuck like it's going out of style.

Y'all stupid.

Also op, she left you because she's in college now. And she's probably getting pounded by some athletic college cock.