I'm in a secret society. Ask away

I'm in a secret society. Ask away.

Attached: JPEG_20190504_224430.png (800x844, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\nSFBeKb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are all the rest of the members imaginary?

You ever get high and jack off?

No. In my cabana, there is around 20 people.

No, I don't take drugs.

Well then you've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: f967654344.gif (320x240, 624K)

Is there any wife swapping involved?

Sadly, no. It also doesn't help that most of us are virgins.

What is the manifesto?the ultimate goal of said society? the purpose or meaning?

I'll quote the public manifesto directly:

>Mememasonry is the coming together of peers, physically and digitally, to facilitate the spread, remixing, and creation of information, and to protect it from censorship and other threats that seek to restrict or destroy it.

Julian asange is your president?

Be a lot cooler if u did

Who the fuck is that?

>Mememasonry is the coming together of Queers
ftfy

tell me all the secrets or your mother becomes a nigger in her sleep tonight

Nah we hate gays

i was annointed pope by robert anton wilson. i paid my dues to j.r. "Bob" dobbs r'amen to the pastafarians too. kicker was when i actually registerered as a minister at the courthouse; have wed 4 couples.

Attached: 10682340_411509815662725_7675126210847191298_o.jpg (2048x1280, 343K)

Google is your friend

Do you wear funny hats when you meet?

I wish kek

your secret society seems awful, boring and lame. Name one benefit of belonging to it.

>Im in a secret society
Just a bunch of fags in a club my dude

Can you help me start my career?

I already got my degree just don’t have connections to get the job. I have all the experience, knowledge, and clean background check. But have not landed my career since my graduation 4 years ago.

Sums up a lot of secret societies.

does your secret society have some fingers in the governments politics???

What degree?

Attached: 1337.jpg (490x300, 20K)

Some bigger cabanas do.

What is the career and what is the degree.

Y455555, 801 1 5P34K L33T

ITT people taking a larping loser seriously

Process Technology degree.

Pretty much a degree needed to work as a Process Tech or Chemical Operator at refineries and chemical plants.

well then, could you write for us what fields of interest are your society involved?

user wait a minute, i didn't ask him the right question yet, and that might be the killer of this thread

We want to abolish copyright, return net neutrality, and to spread the word of kopimism

Government contractors might have some openings. Best to look online for entry level openings.

Can we live there?

Attached: joaquin_joker.0.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

so it's basically a group in nerdy losers trying to be cool?

Not cool, but we do hate us some copyright.

My cabana has a couch people sleep on every now and then, and has a microwave, so I guess you could live threre.

and now before i start to ask you some serious questions about that topic, i need you to provide any proof that you're in the secret society with of course timestamp. Otherwise we'll consider all of your attempts as a LARP

Op sound like he wanted fucking attention

I have looked and applied. I’m not exaggerating when I say that in the past 4 years I’ve applied to over 500 positions in this field with so many companies even staffing agencies so that I can at least get my foot in the door. No luck.

I have tested for a lot of companies, big ones and have passed every test they can throw at me, but still haven’t even been called for an interview.

Attached: C1362A9A-AAC0-4E31-976A-BEBBA3343FFF.jpg (1242x2688, 765K)

How the heck do I do that, it's not like our building is marked.

You can always sell drugs to niggers ;)

you need to write on your paper today date and time with some sort of proof, make a photograph and past that pic over here

A couch and a microwave is enough to make you live somewhere? I guess you are like 16 or something?

Don’t have connections to drugs and why do something risky involving niggers?

time to emigrate to another country.

What kind of shit is this though.
Have the education, training, experience, clean background check, (seriously not even a speeding ticket), and I’m not able to get employed in the field I want.

Attached: 28E6814E-A13E-4E18-9ABF-9268B59D8E4D.png (1242x2688, 245K)

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
YOU fAt SanD NiGgEr
We got 60 bilion traps JoIn Us
GO GO G(nigger)O

-g5jr

What happened with this?
see

YOU fAt SanD NiGgEr
We got 60 bilion traps JoIn Us
GO GO G(nigger)O

-cc

kek

Attached: happy.jpg (900x1200, 658K)

GO GO GO

-ggh

do you guys have a secret way to get rich without actually having to do any work?

GO GO GO

-vyb

I do, it's aight.

Is it a furry orgy club