After getting the courage to invite over 20 different people on different occasions to go to the theathers...

after getting the courage to invite over 20 different people on different occasions to go to the theathers, I ended up going alone.
how are you going, Yea Forums?

Attached: 4831986.jpg (645x773, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\nSFBeKb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he pays to see movies
kys

Do you live in Texas?

Lol I've gone 3 times with my best friend and had different other people along with us each time. Good movie... Fat Thor is the best thing to ever happen to marvel

you are not alone fren

Since last august I've been in assisted living in a very small town far away from my home town. I don't know anybody here and I don't really know how to approach people. Went to the theater alone several times. I'm here because I am a paranoid schizophrenic, I wouldn't even know what to talk about with people since I never really had job, I've been homeless several times and my life has been full of shit ever since I entered the drug scene at age 12. I can't handle normies

nope, not even in the US

>watching pop culture piece of trash

Attached: 1556794800963.png (501x445, 151K)

Feelsbad man are u on medication? If so does it help are you able to hold a job now?

Attached: 1557097042093.png (500x490, 270K)

>Being contrarian just to feel unique

We get it snowflake.
Go watch A Serbian Film alone a few more times, glad you aren't around to spoil our fun.

*Checked*

Hey *OP*, do u have any close friends? What's your life situation like?

Yea I'm heavily medicated and it helps, been without simptoms (hearing voices, havin hallucinations and feeling paranoid) for half a year now. I'm currently trying to get a job, got rejected 10 times so far. I really want to work, the downside is that I can only keep 120 bucks of whatever I earn as long as I am in assisted living, the rest goes to the state since they pay for pretty much everything right now

i have one "friend" that i go out to drink every weekend, an smoker and alcoholic asshole, just go out with him because i have no one else to go with and dont like drinking alone. I had a childhood friend, but we kinda lost touch over the years, we still see each other every 4-5 months or so, and he's really the only friend that I have. other than those two, just some superficial friendships that I made while going out to drink or at a friend's party. life-wise, i've been trying to get fit, working at a local drugstore as a cashier, still living with parents and no car, but its no big deal since public transport is good and no one really cares about cars that much around here

I guess you gotta go for the longhaul then, if you want to move out, and save for a while so that you can get an apt and move out

That sucks man, I feel for you. Growing up I was homeschooled and super awkward and I didn't go out much so I didn't really have any friends. Hichschool came around and I went to a private catholic school, I made 1 or 2 friends there but we never really hung out much until we graduated. I was socially awkward and superficial until my senior year but by then it was too late to really build any real friendships with the people in my class. My school had the Harry Potter house system but named after saints and I was elected senior prefect of one of them. I was looked up to my the younger grades but felt really empty because while I looked successful on the outside I had no friends and never hungout with ppl outside of school. Queue college, I approached a dude in my symbolic logic class after he said he DM'ed a group and told him I had always been interested in d&d. He said he wasn't sure if they had room for me but inv me out to lunch with him and his pals. I eventually joined their group and made good friends with all of them. My bff is a guy I met in college. Most retarded and one of the smartest ppl ik who shouldn't be popular but he draws ppl to him. I'm just lucky he saw something in me and we grew close. The thing is man, there are always opportunities to make lifelong friends you just have to take a leap of faith and approach ppl. If you are out of college or have no plans to go. Join some irl groups of people who enjoy the same things as you. It's a good icebreaker and will help you grow comfortable with ppl. Also side note, the bar is a bad place to meet ppl to be friends with for the most part

Something that might help both of you. Exercise is great for depression plus you get seratonin and dopamine rushes from working out. If you aren't making that much at your current jobs or in one of your cases you don't have a job currently. I would suggest applying for a part-time position at a UPS hub if you have one reasonably close to your house. I worked there for 2 years was making 15 an hour at my particular hub and loved it. Once you've been there for a year or 2 u can usually move into a full-time position and the benefits are amazing. Top of the payscale was just raised to 37$, an hour I believe, and it has some of the best health insurance in the country which is no extra out of your check it's included in union dues. I left there because I'm going to school to be a pilot, but it's a really good gig if you don't want to go to college. Plus they hire just about anybody who can see lightning and hear thunder because the turnover rate is high. The turnover rate is high because it's hard physical labor you have to be able to lift up to 70lbs and ppl don't like lifting things I guess, but you mostly deal with packages between 1lbs-50lbs if u can choose your job ask to be a sorter or unloader they have the least boring jobs unloading being the easiest job since you just throw boxes from trailers on to a conveyor belt. For sorting you're next to a large conveyor belt which an uloader puts boxes on and you scan the barcode and put the boxes onto 1 of 13 belts. As a sorter you have ppl around you but if you don't like to talk or are too shy ppl will leave you alone and you can just focus on your work

If you guys have discord I'd love to keep up with you and see how things go

Where are you from?

I'm from MN

U?

My discord tag is some dreamy boy #3489 if you want add me and we can chat about life etc

thanks for the tips, this thread turned out to be better then expected

Brazil

Which guy are you?

OP

If you're interested in UPS at all not sure if u are lol this is the only location I could find on the website in Brazil. It's a big ass place so no clue if you're located anywhere near there but worth a shot. If u don't have discord or choose not to friend me, I wish you the best of luck man, things will get better you just gotta focus on each day as it comes carpe diem and all that.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-07-06-57-29-714_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2246, 192K)

i have a discord, just haven't used it a few months, but i might reinstall it to keep you
updated and hear more about you too

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
YOU fAt SanD NiGgEr
We got 60 bilion traps JoIn Us
discordapp.com\invite\nSFBeKb
GO GO G(nigger)O

-kbr