I got this $50 Amazon gift card

I got this $50 Amazon gift card
>if no one here can give me a good idea of what I should buy I'll just post the code here

Attached: 20190507_040308.jpg (1823x1183, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cold-Steel-Chinese-Sword-Machete/dp/B06XNX3N1W/ref=sr_1_19?crid=2QZ6SAUCY2SA6&keywords=cold steel sword&qid=1557224078&s=gateway&sprefix=cold steel ,aps,153&sr=8-19
amazon.com/Fantasy-Flight-Games-Descent-Journeys/dp/1616611898/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=descent&qid=1557224358&s=gateway&sr=8-2
aliexpress.com/item/-/32980100196.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are your hobbies? Also you can convert Amazon gift cards to cash if you can find a better deal elsewhere like ebay

Buy a gundam

Shit man I need Hobbies. I'm all good with video game related stuff. Also holyshit I didn't know that I'm going to look into that

Nah

Attached: 20190507_040538.jpg (1282x938, 886K)

buy a beer brewing kit for 60 bucks and make some beer

post code faggot

pocket pussy

Shit dog I might actually do that unless someone says something cooler

post the fucking code, dont waste our time to tell u u need a lamp puss

I might but what would you do with it.

Things that involve applied math are fun and usually have great communities because retards are told to fuck off until they know more, are willing to know more or give up; cooking, shooting, reloading, hobby machine work, forging, coding. Tho they all are a bit pricey and can't really be started with for 50 dollars.

Wood carving chisel set and a used paperback maybe?

i will show you afterwards

amazon.com/Cold-Steel-Chinese-Sword-Machete/dp/B06XNX3N1W/ref=sr_1_19?crid=2QZ6SAUCY2SA6&keywords=cold steel sword&qid=1557224078&s=gateway&sprefix=cold steel ,aps,153&sr=8-19

buy a faggot detector but it might break after it gets near you dude so watch OUT!

Buy some boardgame if you have friends, some good graphic novels if you don't ( being this Yea Forums, I assume you don't)

Damn, seems like no one has an idea. Post the code or GTFO, fag.

Descent

Haven't thought about searching for hobbies buy brainstorming applied math activities. My dad's really big into reloading and has plenty of shit for me to get started on something like that. I haven't thought about asking him if he wanted anything for that stuff so I might give it to him

amazon.com/Fantasy-Flight-Games-Descent-Journeys/dp/1616611898/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=descent&qid=1557224358&s=gateway&sr=8-2

The problem is that the game cost 70$

I think that would make me a literal edgelord

I get all my books online and yeah I don't have friends

Not complaining or anything. I just literally have no friends

yes, but you never know when you'll need to hack through an entire fucking tree am i right?

>I just literally have no friends
yeah, you would need to leave the house

I remember having trees

lube

That would be fucking hilarious actually, $50 lube.

Then aliexpress.com/item/-/32980100196.html

Id buy a steam key for a lucky user :3

Maybe something for myself if i have left over money... like a choco bar or cat toys for my kitty

Email if you want to give it to me:
[email protected]

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x300, 10K)

I had a pocket pussy once. It was pretty weird and I threw it out. I don't even care about sex anymore I just dry dog it on Sundays bro

I genuinely haven't gave one thought to food. You may be onto something. I'm a huge choco boi

just buy food you fat fuck amazon is literal jews

Buy some japanese/chinese snacks; the treats over here taste amazing and you can get an assload for cheap... share some with your pets! (Unless chocolate lol)

Attached: images (2).jpg (545x563, 30K)

I'll look into that

Raspberry Pi 3 B+!!!!

Noooo man, that's temporary, it's no sense to spend 50$ on consumable items =\

ehhh thats probably why i never thought of it. im okay with blowing 50 as long as its fun tho idk

post key

currently researching what that is. ive heard of it before

what would you do with it

Buy a bidet attachment for your toilet. Pretty cheap, easy install, and you'll never have an irritated asshole again.
This is the best advice you'll ever get.

Unless you're a eurofag and already have one, then fuck you, post the code.

>bidet attachment
this is currently top bid you sold me

dude I so agree. theyre like 20=30 bucks? I am too poor for thatb ut like wtf.

im super broke and in debt, the 50$ amazon code would help me to buy some new laundry degerent for my clothes

honestly i might buy a bidet im sorry

its your money so spend it like u want

but communism

bc of communism he should share it with me^^

the bidet has spoken

i hate that bidet

Glad I could help. Also
>Top bid

Lol.

Get a fucking hobby