Marriage makes no sense. Prove me wrong

Marriage makes no sense. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 5421135689.jpg (884x1132, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\nSFBeKb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sometimes it helps with salary and taxes i think. idk

For children heathen

Bump

Makes sense if you want to have a civilized society and devote your self to creating a family and having children, teaching them good/bad and giving them the experience and advice you never received

what does marriage have to do with any of that

only good thing is tax break, get a prenup.

agread

I don't know whether you're the same time-wasting faggot as last night or not, but either way you're retarded and I'm outta here

Marriage is a way of solemnising one's relationship in the eyes of the state and one's peers.
It provides a legal incentive to stay together (a lesser one than it used to be, but still an incentive).
It creates something akin to a combined legal/economic entity between you for the purposes of engaging with the rest of the world (taxes, property, etc)
It provides a formal and legally recognized structure for the raising of children.
It provides a legally verified status for linking two people for other legal purposes (eg, visas or name changes etc)
There's a bunch of reasons to get married on a practical level.
Then there's a bunch of symbolic and cultural reasons which you probably aren't looking for.

Post ur wife’s feet

Attached: 6432124579.jpg (2160x2875, 1.78M)

Marriage is a contract between two people who promises each other that thay gonna stay together for rest of their lifes and gonna raise children together. This concept has lost its meaning in todays society, becouse everyone divorces after 2 years becouse "I'm not in love anymore" or some other BS reason. Thats why western socaity is dying out - two people marries, make one children, divorces, that child grows up not knowing how to sustain relationship and asks "whats the point of marriage". Fuck those weak men and women who divorces, dosn't make children and are so lazy that cant even make relationship work.

Attached: 1556854705791.jpg (982x1024, 170K)

Bump

But society and the Bible says I have to be married....
Lololololol

Attached: 1555621986909.png (1221x1310, 190K)

Well, it does make some sense. Proof enough?

You don't need a prenup for a marriage any more than a long term relationship.

I agree with OP - marriage is redundant. And hellishy expensive.

Shame that a good proportion of women see it as a rite of passage and spend most of their youth fantasizing about their day as a princess so us guys are pretty much trapped in the cycle.

Marriage as a contract is redundant when you can divorce in hours

Marriage is the basis a society is build upon you uneduated coon

Thats why its not a real marriage. And I'm not talking about that goverment shit or even religion. I'm talking about two people promising each other "lets do this shit we call life toghether. I won't leave you and you won't leave me and we will do our best to not annoy each other and maybe even make each other lough and lets rise kids togather in such a way that they dont grow up to be fucking beta incel loosers".

Attached: CvM31uk.png (480x463, 410K)

>you can divorce in hours
In some places, but not in most.
In Australia for example, takes a year of demonstrated seperation.

"Marriage" is a religious term. Getting married within your religious beliefs is generally useful only for the purposes of community and raising children.
The addition of becoming "legally bound" to each other, which in most cases is a very easily broken contract, is simply a legal agreement that gives you certain tax breaks, rights to the other persons stuff, the ability to sign on their behalf, etc. This could be beneficial for any number of financial reasons.

If you don't intent to have children and don't belong to any kind of social community then don't get "married". What's the point, no one is watching you and you're just going to fuck around on each other anyway because there's no moral fabric surrounding your agreement to structure it.
If you share financial obligation to someone then you'll likely end up "legally bound" to them whether you want to be or not (MD, live with someone for 5 years and you're common law married). It will save you money and then if one of you ends up in the hospital or dies you won't have to go to court about shit.

This is often not the case. You typically have to live in separate locations for at least 1 year before you are legally divorced.
There's also all other kinds of legal stipulations (joint property ownership and whatnot) that must be sorted before you can get divorced.

>Marriage is a religious term
Fuck no, it isn't. Things equivalent to marriage existed well prior to organized religion. Among other things, it's a way for society to link couples and to keep track of lineage.
Organized religion took over the insitution of marriage, as part of needing to control the foundational institutions of society, and connecting breeding to new devotees.

Religion took over the institution of marriage so well, people STILL think it's inherently a religious thing.

It's a bond umcomparable to anything else. If you love someone but don't wanna marry that person you are pretending

You get more tax breaks and credits in the US when filing as married, filing jointly than married filing separately, head of household or single if all other things are equal.

>If you don't intent to have children

If you don't intend to have children, you're a fucking degenerate and eagerly contributing to the downfall of civilisation.

Trips of truth. Also - marriage exists in one way or another in every religion all over the world. So its something older then organised religion. Something maybe even caveman practised.

It no longer makes sense to get married. This coming from a married user working his way out of a marriage.

I applaud you mother fuckers that truly got a good woman but a large amount of us just end up getting married to sluts. It’s not worth the time and investments. Plus most women want to get married for status. It has very little to do with love.

Stop dating American women. Find one from a country with more traditional values.

Maybe you didn't work for the relationship enough. Maybe you didn't talk to your woman enough. Maybe marriage is work for 2 people.
BUT if you really are that nice guy, that angel who did every thing to make that relationship work, why did you marry that slut. If she is such a toxic person, you would see it after some time that you were living togather before marriege. Why, user, why?

Attached: 1541050252721.jpg (276x315, 28K)

Having a cohesive nuclear family with a father and mother is the cornerstone of all civilizations you dolt.

>wanting a civilization
lol what a low test cuck

a wife will do crazy shit in the bedroom that a girlfriend will never ever do. cause women are just that way. the more trust/commitment they get the more they give to your needs provided you pay for shit.

>cornerstone of all civilizations you dolt.
Historically.
Civilisations favoured polygamist relationships.

You’re indicrinated into monotheistic monogamous relationships as if it were a default state ...pro tip faggot, it’s not

Attached: A8C444BE-C453-4A84-AE4C-BE884252E28D.jpg (1200x1200, 125K)

Honestly I never understood how women feel the right to bitch about marriage overall. In a marriage it’s pretty much all up to the man to provide and to give money to her and the kids if any. It more than anything sucks for men, you sign half of all your life over to someone else

Hot timid Christian virgin girls will suck your dick and let you bust inside them if you marry them. You can just get divorced afterwards and it'll probably teach them a valuable life lesson about not being a gullible retard in the long run.

when you marry someone who actually likes you, it works. I doubt anyone who's spending time on B knows anything about a loving marriage. (outside of the cucks who pretend letting their girlfriend fuck other dudes is love)

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-s7e

First - don't bring religion into human relationships. That is confusing. Second - polygamy is popular only for niggers and sandniggers (don't know about asians tho). Western culture has grown based on polygamy, beacouse children, who grow up with one mother and one father became more successful than in any other configuration.

GO GO GO

-c8w

Western culture is based on *monogamy*. Sorry about mistake.

Been married three times and raised three kids. I have no desire to do that shit again. Whatever financial benefits people think exists in marriage isn’t worth the fucking headache of bending over backwards to make some bitch happy.

Don’t fall into those “living arrangements” where a state has common-law marriages either. Even though you don’t have a marriage license some states will still consider you to be married.

imagine being married to that hitting it all the time

It’s a legal document. You can’t be a decent loyal person without that obviously.

People get fooled fuck tard.

No way. You know he has a side chick.

takes a good man to get a good woman.

why say that? but yea having side chicks is key to being married

It only makes sense for Germanics. Nigger, the sub-race arabs nor asians need not apply.

Dude, you can worship someone who has no self control and turns into a whale.

"P-PLEASE don't suck my toes too hard user, I've never really had anything other than a soft massage, Please be gentle"

Back when Husbands had Legal Authority in the House it made perfect sense.

Now you have to be extra careful and find a Religious Girl if you want to marry.

Women in Politics is ruining Everything. Giving them the right to vote was one of the biggest mistakes this country has ever made.

Attached: 1556740887613.jpg (640x640, 259K)

GO GO GO

-9o

GO GO GO

-wo5