Why did they do this to my boy thor?

why did they do this to my boy thor?

Attached: 6908926-img_20190429_1517331360022651962413457.jpg (1024x719, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\nSFBeKb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he was too strong

Shitty jokes and that fornite moment

you might not like it but This is what Peak alpha male performance looks like

you're only mad at Thor because you don't want to admit your misplaced self hatred. Seriously, Fat Thor is a bro. We care after our bros. I care about you, try not to kill yourself until next week again

Attached: Robofish8.png (767x1160, 567K)

it's an allegory for what has happened to the white man. marginalized into a slumbering depression, sated on fast food and alcohol until we are a shadow of our former selves.

the same could be said for captain america at the end of the movie. he ignored his duty to please himself, and lazily handed over his world to an unqualified subhuman.

Big Lebowski

Hemsworth wanted to take the character in a different direction. My 11-year-old son found drunk, depressed Thor hilarious, can't complain too much.

>My 11-year-old son found drunk, depressed Thor hilarious
This. My lil bro fucking spasmed at the Fortnite bit. I don't care about much otherwise.

Me and my GF were touched by it as well. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK that some faggy cpt. america can handle THOR'S HAMMER!? Stan Lee died, and those hollywood assholes start to rape Marvel heritage.
btw... Still better to be fat bro with no longer unique powers, than becoming a nigger, like cpt america

Attached: 1380304460444.gif (267x199, 471K)

utterly broken apart mentally, stopped caring to cope, became a fat snap-denialfag because he was too butthurt that he didn't get a satisfactory kill on the last giant purple jew.

So no one here reads comics and just sucks the MCU dick, look up unworthy thor and it's well known in the comics ol cap is more than able to use his hammer

Can't tell if you are trolling or if you are genuinely retarded.

^this

Attached: captain-america-picks-up-mjolnir-fear-itself.jpg (1366x2100, 998K)

Attached: 431754._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1968, 682K)

Cap passed sam the shield before

Attached: 474125._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1968, 328K)

I think fat thor was the best part about the movie

look, i finally have a body like Thor, so shut the fuck up.

Marvel wants the white men to be beta or clowns now.

it was funny
and that's all the movies are
they're funny and shouldn't be taken seriously
comics like the Infinity Gauntlet however, while not being funny in any way, actually have an interesting message
the only message the movies have is "women and black people can be heroes too"

Attached: 1NIAHjv8Cv8.jpg (666x615, 137K)

First time Thor looks as a viking, not a fucking model

he was getting to alpha and it triggered the feminists

They need someone for the brave Captain Marvel to rescue.

Cap is shown to be able to at least move Mjolnir since at least Age of Ultron. The entire point of Captain America is that he is a thoroughly good person.

Even without him moving the hammer in Ultron, it's not at all surprising he'd be able to lift it.

Apart from Tony, Thor has had the best character development in the entire series. Fat Thor was just another step proving how awesome he was.

Litterly who?

Don't fat shame Thor!

This guy has it right

this you fucking plebs

Fake marvel fuck boys hating on known stories that finally made the big screen

Im sad now

made him relatable that's what. Who didn't cry from profound empathy when his mom told him she still loves him even though he's fat and useless

Captain america did all those things in the comics you tard

honestly, I thought it was The Dude when I saw the thumbnail. I haven't watched any of the bullshit avengers movies since maybe the first one: it's shit guys: literal, stinking dog shit. I don't want to hear anymore about this fad. People will forget the avengers in a few years when some kind of new faggotry is thrown at them.

men are weak without their mommy.

>obvious bait
Still taking it

No, they fucking wont you retard. The current mcu is our generations star wars AND star trek. 30yrs from now they will still be talked about and rewatched nigger

Yep!

They're mediocre. The space ones with Batista and the guy from parks and rec are decent. Well polished but overall boring. Capeshit is for kids and manchildren.

SJW liberal brainwashing

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\nSFBeKb
GO GO GO

-ml

So they could sell this toy

Attached: 9gzpp3drnru21.jpg (1500x1257, 385K)

He's already been a complete joke character since they realised giving him retarded lines got laughs.

Rip serious Thor from several movies ago.

How can people be this immature?
Leave some "I Would've joined the army, but I would've knocked out the drill sergeant if he got my face!" For the rest of the F350 drivin but no work doin Alabama cousin smashers

Thor's never been serious in mcu

Pretty much this, random lmao funny Marvel moment, Disney cucks heroes like Fury in that shitty Captain Mary Sue movie