I know Bruce was very strong...

I know Bruce was very strong, but was he as strong as everyone says or people make him stronger just to make his story a little better, I don't think he was THAT strong, but I wanna know maybe it was true

Attached: 5941a58abbfdf.jpg (332x457, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VyG8Ja0ygk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was a raging skinny manlet and not that strong

5'8"

He was faster than he was strong, to be quick you must sacrifice some strength.

Very strong but not strong enough to compete with modern day fighters.

he was still stronger than you queers

Attached: 1270610765644.jpg (251x251, 8K)

Pic related is him, is it not?
Pic related isn't skinny, nor a manlet.
I get that most of this board is naturally retarded, but this is almost a new level

Yeah is him, and it is not at his peak

Yeah thats skinny af user
he is a buff skinny though

Attached: 1267942549420.jpg (470x373, 39K)

Stronger than saitama

Attached: saitama.jpg (460x650, 40K)

> Via 9gag com

Attached: Boromir113.jpg (800x450, 58K)

It is true, he was incredibly strong. He absolutely destroyed chuck norris in a sparring session so fast it humiliated chuck to the point that he won't reveal how fast he got his ass kicked but chuck does acknowledge that he didn't last very long at all against Lee pie long.

>buff skinny
lolwut

he was a fraud whos combat skills and strengh have never been verified by a real source. he made good movies. thants the only compliment ill give him

it's not that he was exceptionally strong, it was because he knew how to use his strength.

You can pump and pop roisds as much you will never be as strong as bruce lee who ate bamboo. You bloated pieces of shit dont even get it what strength is. Pussy soft skin bloated shit. You got weak bones thin skin and only bloated up weak muscles. You suck bruce lee would crack your head easily

back to the meds, sonny

Attached: mental906.gif (500x376, 246K)

This

Whites are a joke in everything

This, he was pretty short, small framed and natty. Could his training make up for it? Very hard to say in a real world situation. There is an urban legend of some guy calling him out and getting absolutely turned inside out by him though.

I love when all the 20 something fit fags all come out and start talking shit.
>manlet
>muh hairlines
>look at this Arnold photo

He knew how to throw his body weight around and use explosive muscle control. He was built like a gymnast and had the same control as them, he just focused more on martial arts and fighting rather than holding positions and doing flips and shit.

lol any white kid could smash that gook manlet shitskin

All jokes aside, when the man in question had to have special made metal shaving filled punchbags because all the others where not enough thats pretty fucking strong in my book.

T. Incel asian

you are a skinny fuck and buff, it's not like he has build that much muscle on

btw i think his shit was mostly core power too

shut the fuck up asian niggers, i own a gun and your muscle homos will suck my dick if i say so and shoot you in the gut first

youtube.com/watch?v=2VyG8Ja0ygk

so a rumor is reality and means something? there are theoretical limits to what the exact amount of muscle on his bones could do and it can be calculated.

only shitheads could believe that he could punch the side of the WTC and bring it down or something but they come close like those joke demonstrations where will equates to superpower.

He's not a manlet in his race

Speed x mass faggot, no point having pumpkin biceps if you throw slower than mohammed ali pitching baseballs

he roided

Attached: Aziz_Shavershian_in_2011.jpg (220x293, 13K)

And his heart exploded, even though he had a heart surgeon for a dad. Sickening story, not jelly.

Like another user said, it's all muscle control. Even a smol boi (which Bruce was not compared to many in the muscles department) can hit hard as hell when he puts everything into it. Have you ever tried to pull off a 1-inch punch? Just try it now, if you can get out of bed long enough. Left foot forward, right hand (fingertips) on whatever you intend to hit. As you fold your hand into a fist, rotate your core and really put your weight into it. Give it a few goes, and then imagine that you've spent years on this technique and others that work by throwing around body weight, learning the mechanics of yourself and putting them into practice with insane precision

Pic related pathetic whites getting rightful stomped by average gook. Fucking bloated up cattle what a joke

Attached: 1532001696108.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

Street gang attacking geriatrics, Thai really are the niggers of asia

hahaha that old bitch with the english flag on her t-shirt ...was she thinking of england when kicked in the head

there's no such thing as race

such irony, health is attractive, train to make your body look sexy by using toxic shit that kills you eventually

True. But in Asia, he wouldn't be considered short.

pedos should stay in their own country, thainiggers did nothing wrong

Then how can someone be racist?

Thailand has one of the largest child sex slave industry in the world, exports child wives to China by the thousands yearly

I cant decide whats worse, making your posts ironically or unironically. Both are pretty pathetic to be fair

Disgusting subhumans punching tourists. This is why i never go to Asia shithole. Why are you fellow whites not disgusted by these savage rice eaters?

He optimised his body and spirit FOR martial arts and was therefore one of the strongest, in the context of martial arts. Strength doesn't mean shit, if you aren't able to use it properly for the important moments.

You always win the fight, at first with the mind. That's the undeniable nature and that's why he was back in the days so outstanding. Bruce Lee was outstanding, because of his willpower to become better every day, focus+creativity during fights and passion to celebrate martial arts.

Doing this, meant to train his body efficiently shaped for his mind.

Attached: 1555826395369.jpg (613x640, 146K)

Wouldnt stand a chance against an american average bull fighter. Bruce lee was inferior and americans are the toughest. Or why do you think i can fly to asia and literally fuck any woman i point my finger at? Fuck these chinks here comes the true mma beasts outta my way slanty manlets im 300lbs of pure strength

it wasn't a rumor dude, he really had one of those and dared people to give it a punch to see them just break their hands. Don't believe me if you don't want to idk, google is your friend here.

Easy boy. Don't bait so obvious... If you want to anger some chings, you should stop writing like a dumb amerimutt, who doesn't know shit about fighting and never interacted with women in his whole life.