Holy shit I'm listening to Eminem right now and wow these lyrics are actually pretty satanic lol like this guy really...

Holy shit I'm listening to Eminem right now and wow these lyrics are actually pretty satanic lol like this guy really corrupted young minds I mean it's fucked up

Attached: eminem.jpg (800x1117, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2cD4wo-TGcQ
youtu.be/CVnz9cr3ASk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still don't give a fuck

Nah old heads listen to him. Youngins listen to Christian Lil Pump

His early stuff was pretty fucked up yeah but his newer stuff not so much.

Listen to Kim

Give stimulate a listen. Very underrated and speaks to what he does at the core of it all

youtu.be/2cD4wo-TGcQ

It's all those violent video games he plays. Those things are the Devil and should be banned.

We're all a little satanic. With that said, I hate this fucker and his mindless music.

Well said for someone who has clearly never listened to Eminem

He's a good rapper but goddamn man I just can't handle his shit

Listen to XXXTENTACION, great guy he was, RIP X

Eminem is so shit now, and the shitty part is, he's proven he still has it, but chooses to be shit.
He used to be against all these retarded pop stars, but now he works with them and makes shitty songs with them
I want SlimShady to come out and strangle Em, because I'm almost convinced that Shady is dead.

It's hilarious that his best song in the past few years is a song that isn't even on his album, but one he's featured in

There's not a single artist he's dissed that he has worked with post-diss. Kamikaze got great shit on it too and he killed MGK

youtu.be/CVnz9cr3ASk

Attached: STV26.jpg (750x750, 158K)

I want SlimShady to come out and strangle Em, because I'm almost convinced that Shady is dead.

You rhymed.

But what song would that be. Caterpillar? Fast lane?

There's not a single artist that he's dissed that he's worked with, that's true, but the people he's worked with are people that old Eminem would've dissed
Kamikaze was dogshit, but I haven't kept up the the MGK feud, because my brain wanted to Kamikaze listening to that album

I don't even remember
He was literally the only artist on the track I gave somewhat of a shit about, all I know is that it came out around the same time as Kamikaze

I'm a based retard, I'm pretty sure I'm thinking of revival

His old stuff is pretty good, but I can't bring myself to listen to more of the shit he puts out now. I kind of preferred his rapping when he was still getting high

He rose to fame because of the little dick crackas and third world shitters that like to listen to him. Reason: He was white and media hypes white people . Third worlders are slaves of media, they listen to whatever shit fed to them.

This bastard eminem was a dickhead motherfucker right from his childhood, he never cared for his mother who raised him. When he just left his mother and even abused him in a song , his mother sued him which was right as he called him a crackhead. The bastard emnime pressurized/bribed her lawyer and make a joke out of her.

And you wonder why motherfuckers like you and third world shitters like him. Then, he was rejected by Mariah Carey and was insulting her back to back for years. Finally, when fed up..Mariah Carey with Gucci Mane destroyed this bitchass eminmem with Obsession song. It was great, no insult/no vulgarity. Unlike the bitch's "diss" which was called "the warning" more like THE WHINING; filled with vulgarity/insults/abuses to a lady like Mariah Carey. Except eminm diskucing motherfuckers, nobody liked it. Obseessed hurt both him and his 11 year old fans DEEEEEPLY.

After than, he was only releasing diss songs on insults/abuses to anyone for no reasons like an enraged ex-bitch who stalk you and abuse you to show out her anger ffs.
Kamikaze : non-sense worthless disses to anyone everyone without any reason.

MGK responded to eminem while praising him complementing him and his diss makes more sense and has facts about the bitchy attitude of eminem and ofcourse, his dickhead shitteating mediadickriders stans. Fuck emnime fans, these mtoherfuckers make me wanna burn them all alive.

MGK killed eminem, you can see his dickhead john cena type fans'dislikes in the video cuz their hurt feelings . MGK did good. Em's diss was just like his every song, no good beats, no music, just his bitchiness and bitching and insults and self-god praising, motherfucker except your fans , nobody gave a shit about you.
fuck em,his fans

Attached: 1556872586149.gif (282x257, 1.8M)

He is a kike that was made famous to corrupt white kids, you should not listen to his shitty "music".

eminem died with slim shady, all his early 2000s stuff is decent

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 80K)