Femanons, what does your ideal dick look like?

Femanons, what does your ideal dick look like?

Big or small, veiny or smooth, hairy or shaved, uncut or cut, straight or bent?

Attached: 1506289233984.jpg (640x660, 65K)

Cant speak for femamamamamanons or fags, but as a white cis male the slut im sliding my chode into cant be a landwhale, have stretch marks, be a mother, be a nigger, be older than 25, have any amputated limbs, have horrible teeth, have acne, be an anti-vaxxer, a smoker- unless she smoke weed, have saggy or uneven tits, have bad breath, or not have a cock.

DUDE

5-7 inch smooth and whatever for the rest. Dick size/appearance really doesn't matter unless it's monstrous or some shit

Here's a redpill: 95% of the time girls DO NOT CARE what the dick is like, if it's attached to a guy they like then they're good (exception is >3inch chernobyl dicks, but u guys PROBS**** dont have these so gg)

Uncut and even looking. Fag here

As a female with somewhat unusual fantasies i need a big veiny cock, of course it should pertain to a very virile male, more than what is humanly possible, pic related.

Attached: 1557044585317.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

fem user here. definitely cut. theres alot of uncut cocks out there and it would be nice if you nasty fucks would let a girl know before we have sex.

i also need you to not be 10 stone, Sandra.

>uncut

You just cant wait for AIDS, huh?

Fuck Off Jew Bitch, take your smelly disease infested cunt and fuck the black cocks you usually fuck

This countries problems could be solved by searching every male and killing those with cut cocks.

Haven't people died doing that?

By pretending to be a girl on the interwebs? Nah

From my perspective, they seem to enjoy a 6", smooth uncut cocks

>uncut cock is nasty

hello retard, have you ever heard about "hygiene"? Or are you just a jew?

Are you saying Im not feminine enough just because my fantasy?

probably just a male trolling, don't take it personally

Trolling in Yea Forums? you must be a real woman.

trolling is very common here, newfriend

I didn't knew, couldn't have figured it on my own, thanks for your help Mrs detective.

Long and pink like a cute snake

You retard fuck, here's a (you)

Attached: 5a018c7c63a02_YKA8Lnk__700.jpg (700x700, 50K)

bump

8 inches and uncut

Honestly? Big, very big. Anything below 8 inches is just a snore.

7 inches uncut, with a good uniform tapper to the head.

ITT fags and sissies larping as women.

Dick doesn't matter that much to me, i just want someone to lay and cuddle with

>I want to hear from fags, mentally ill trans, and people pretending to be fags and mentally ill
>"Femanons..."

>Femanons

Femanon here. If it's not 13inches minimum then dont bother. Trust me im a femanon.

This femanon gets it. I am also a femanon. 13 is good but 15inch is better. Femanon here

Why 15 when you can get 25?

Femanon here, its its not 6-8 feet don't bother. Trust me I'm a femanon

REAL femanon here, i like vaginas.

Thanks femanon

Real femanon here, it has to smell like Indian street, measure 3 feet and be covered on chocolate with lube.

that is actually disgusting i didnt want to see this my mom will be mad im 7 years old please delete

Indian street best smell becouse smell of curry.