Any actual doctors on b? I started having chest pain six weeks or so ago

Any actual doctors on b? I started having chest pain six weeks or so ago.
>31 y/o male
>all males on Dad's side die of heart stuff
>I drink 10+ drinks nightly
>Physically active and otherwise feel fine

I tried ignoring the pain for weeks but finally I went to an emergency room. They did an EKG, something they said is a more advanced version of that, chest x ray, bloodwork and concluded there is nothing wrong with my heart and sent me home. They said the pain is likely "chest wall inflammation" and if it persists the consistency supports the diagnosis.

Well, it has persisted. It literally feels like my heart hurts. Every day. Sometimes it gets worse but the sensation is there regardless of whether I am relaxing, working, hiking, drinking, sober, whatever.

So what the fuck. Am I dying yet? Also I have no insurance and I simply won't pay any medical bills I accrue so this limits my ability to be a repeat customer at hospitals.

Picture was my thing in ER.

Attached: 20190419_144836.jpg (3264x1836, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/heart-health/should-you-consider-a-coronary-artery-calcium-scan-
mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/amyl-nitrite-inhalation-route/description/drg-20061803
newscientist.com/article/dn4127-chilli-receptors-detect-heart-attack-pain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>10+ drinks nightly
"i am the liquor"

Peace put, homie. It was nice knowing you.

But for real stop drinking and eat a fucking salad.

Go to your GP and say that it's persisted. I'm sure there's some sort of treatment available for "chest wall inflammation" if that's what it is.

Bruhhh im not a doctor but you should get a job like target, wallgreeebs,cvs that offers cheap insurance. Worth it if u can hold the pain for a year but aye you say you’re physically active well i hope u put the same will from working out to quitting beer as well if youre bringing it up

M.D. here, seen a lot of this over the years and i can say with a high degree of certainty that this is a case of acute faggotry.

Yo bro I'm no doc, but you should like stop drinking yourself to death and see a doc

Yes

I do eat salad sometimes. I just also drink a lot.

>your GP
I don't have that. Why does everyone think I have that.

And they did give me a shot of something they said is "like Motrin for the blood" and claimed it would "reset the nerve receptors experiencing pain" and cause the symptoms to go away. It didn't.

And to be clear I don't care about the pain itself I just think there must be some other underlying cause.

I'm a construction worker, I make decent money but no benefits. Still can't afford health care. Also I switched from beer to vodka a few months back because beer was making me fat.

Why do my hands still smell like pussy then.

Fat. That explains your shit blood pressure.

Ah yes, cancer.

>I don't have that. Why does everyone think I have that.

You don't need to already have one, just go to any. They take new patients.

This is what everyone in my life told me for weeks. So I finally went. And they told me I'm fine.

If I am fine then I have nothing to complain about but I don't think I'm supposed to feel pain in my heart for weeks on end. And yes I did tell the hospital about my drinking. They told me to stop that but said it didn't explain the pain.

Paramedfag here. Do you have any psychiatrical antecedent? How do you feel?

>a more advanced version of that

Not sure what you mean here, Echocardiogram?

Not MD but cardiac NP here and sounds like you need an Echo, and a stress test. Gonna be a real bitch without insurance but if i were you i would really insist on the stress test.

Without that theres reallly nothing else anyone can tell you that isnt pure speculation.

Also yes quit drinking asap and do not try to do it without some kind of meds. Usually ER will give you enough valium or librium to detox yourself if you dont have insurance to stay for a full detox.

I'm 5'10" 190lbs. I've gotten fatter the last few years but I'm not fucking corpulent butterball status.

Oh?

Do I just pick one at random and say you're my doctor now btw I'm not gonna pay you?

You're fat and you spend all your time on Yea Forums cringing up chubby threads. Just hang yourself.

>btw I'm not gonna pay you?

What country are you in?

Here in Australia we have GPs that "bulk bill", which essentially means you can see them and have the government pay for it.

Does your country have something similar? Google free heath treatment or something.

I am not a doctor but I know a little about heart shit. Your diastolic number of your blood pressure (bottom number) is isolated high. This could suggest that you have some hardened/calcified arteries around your heart (more probable since you drink alot.

Go ask them to do a calcium score

health.harvard.edu/heart-health/should-you-consider-a-coronary-artery-calcium-scan-

did they tell you that you had "Costochondritis"?
It doesn't seem like you need to worry.

>psychiatrical antecedent?
What?
>How do you feel?
Pretty good except my heart hurts.

They said the EKG is like a snapshot and the other whatever-they-did is like a video. That's the analogy they used. And they said it was normal.

Also although I have been drinking nightly for years, I did once go a week without drinking cold turkey about five months back. It was hard but I didn't have shakes or seizures or any of that shit.

With EKG you can only see some heart attacks. My dad had something similar. EKG was ok, but chest pain remained. A heart catheter was done and then they found the closed artery and the heart damage and repaired it.
Well, since you cannot pay for it snd have no insurance: use your last days in a nice way.

Drop the booze, save up for healthcare and get yourself some help.

Don't wanna be a cunt, but the future will suck for you if you don't.

I'm not a doctor, but you don't need to be a doctor to see that this is common sense.

No I spend most of my time building shit and banging tinder hoes.

USA. I used to pay for a state sponsored health insurance program but even that was too expensive.

I have been told that number is high but they didn't seem concerned with it. I'll remember to ask about a calcium score if I go in again.

>did they tell you that you had "Costochondritis"?
No. Is this a joke or an actual thing? Can't be bothered to Google it.

You mentioned construction. Been doing some heavy lifting or upper body workouts lately?

I mean you're right and all but also drinking feels nice. Why can't I be an alcoholic and not die yet? There are plenty of old fucking alcoholics.

Could possibly be your blood is thickened by all the drinking. Could have had blood clots forming and not even know it and it is doing a number on your system.

Attached: McRib time bitches.jpg (560x325, 60K)

>I have been told that number is high but they didn't seem concerned with it

Its not that the number itself is all that bad, just that it is high without the top number being high.

Also, have you tried getting some magnesium and potassium supplements and taking those? Drinking a lot and working construction will make you piss/sweat a lot. I know when I get low on mag and potassium, my heart does the flutters and beats HARD till I fix it.

I do frequently do heavy lifting and break shit with hammers and everything else. But when the pain first started, I was taking a week off from work for my girlfriend visiting. I was lying in bed asleep after having done nothing stressful for days and woke up at 4 AM with pain in my chest. The pain has been there since.

>There are plenty of old fucking alcoholics
they generally became that way after the 3rd wife and were forced to retire.

Ok thats an echo they did. Its useful in some ways, particularly with mechanical problems with the heart.

but really your best bet is a stress test. EKG gives you a snapshot of the hearts electrical activity when you are at rest laying in bed.

Stress test they will hook you up and have you walk on a treadmill which will show if you have any oxygen deprivation on exertion. If your heart muscle is deprived of oxygen at some point during the exercise they will be able to see the changes and it will either warrant further investigation or clear you (if no ischemia is found).

Regardless of what kind of symptoms you had when you quit drinking for that week, quitting is going to drive your heart rate and BP up a lot. If there is already something going on with your heart the additional stress could make things worse.

Calcium scoring tests are unreliable, OP would need an angiogram to really know if his coronary arteries are ok/blocked. This is an invasive test and they are not going to do it unless you have a positive stress test, elevated cardiac enzymes, continuous severe crushing chest pain etc.

Elevated diastolic BP could be from a million things.

And that wouldn't show on their tests?

I started taking multi vitamins because I've heard that's a good idea for alcoholics. I also often crave pickles and pickled things. I assume this is how I get my electrolytes. I do sometimes feel my heart flutter or abruptly beat much harder, including when laying in bed. I think that has happened all my life though.

Your blood pressure and family history are shit, just like mine...
At least get on a cheap blood pressure med like amlodipine until you can manage to get insurance.

Aspirin + fish oil + garlic extract = slippery blood, which will help keep you from clotting in the short term.

Stopping the drink will help lower blood pressure (at least after the DTs subside), but you and I both know we're not going to stop drinking.

If you live in an area where you can get poppers - video head cleaner, alkyl nitrates, whatever you want to call them - get them. Cheap fix for the angina pectoris chest pains.

Let's hope we both don't die in the next month. Cheers!

Attached: Vintage-1980s-Corgi-Juniors-Range-Rover-Police-Car-600x300.jpg (600x300, 30K)

Google "Costochondritis". It is the medical term for inflammation of the ribcage cartilage. It's what you most likely have. Don't worry user.

>Calcium scoring tests are unreliable

I wouldn't say unreliable but yes, if you have soft plaques then it will not really show up but thats not the point of it. calcification is the end game of plaque risk.

>Elevated diastolic BP could be from a million things

which does not mean it shouldn't be brought up in the context of persistent heart pain. a+b=is looking a hell of a lot like a blocked or calcified passage somewhere

So I should have a stress test. Okay. Incidentally I went on a 14 mile hike the day before I finally went to the ER. I felt the pain during the hike but it didn't feel worse than at rest.
Also during that hike I pissed from the world's largest wooden train trestle.

Seriously poppers? I like fish and garlic though...

Okay I will. But why would it start when I took a week off work, and continue for two months?

>I started taking multi vitamins because I've heard that's a good idea for alcoholics

multivitamins are garbage and have nothing in usable quantities. The calcium in them is pretty good at blocking up arteries and making kidney stones though. Get a real mag and potasium supplement.

>I also often crave pickles and pickled things.

That would be the body telling you its REALLY deficient in something. All you get from pickles is sodium though. hence why I'm telling you to get the magnesium and potassium. The heart crap happens to me when in bed a lot as well.

Seriously, poppers.

mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/amyl-nitrite-inhalation-route/description/drg-20061803

>why do my hands still smell like pussy then
It's your own natural scent, you fucking twat.

So just magnesium and potassium supplementals then? Also I have always craved pickles even as a kid.

Can I also use them to get my girlfriend to take it in the butt or is that only for fags?

No actually they were just in a vagina

OP youre getting a lot of terrible advice ITT. Find the money, go to a cardiologist and get a stress test done. Your BP would put you at stage 1 hypertension, which really shouldnt require meds if you can make even minor lifestyle changes.

This is just not correct, soft plaque buildup can cause MI's, and a rogue clot can also cause them.

Didnt look at the pic before, OP's blood pressure is nothing to worry about.. Vague and periodic chest pain could be indigestion, could be chostocondritis, could be anxiety, muscle strain etc. No sense in doing an invasive procedure without definitve evidence.

>have no insurance and I simply won't pay any medical bills I accrue so this limits my ability to be a repeat customer at hospitals.

If you don't see how real this is, and stop drinking like a frat boy, you'd probably have that money for a gym membership and clear some hospital bills.

Even if your heart is fine, your liver is gonna be fucked way before that hereditary heart failure gets to you.

Wake the fuck up man.

You can use them to relieve chest pain AND get your girlfriend to take it in the butt.

Praise Xenu for modern medicine.

Your GF is a dog.

Since when is calcium scoring an invasive procedure?

Your hands shouldn't still stink. Her diet must be as awful as your's.

Get your crusty ass fingers out of your bussy, faggot

>Didnt look at the pic before, OP's blood pressure is nothing to worry about.. Vague and periodic chest pain could be indigestion, could be chostocondritis, could be anxiety, muscle strain etc. No sense in doing an invasive procedure without definitve evidence.

I think your advice is the worst of all. You think it could be everything so lets do nothing but a stupid stress test? You are like every doctor that gets people killed.

p.s. scans are not "invasive"

>Vague and periodic chest pain could be indigestion, could be chostocondritis, could be anxiety, muscle strain etc. No sense in doing an invasive procedure without definitve evidence.
It's not vague and periodic though. It's been consistent for weeks since it started. Almost months now. And I am no stranger to pain. I know what heart burn is, strained muscles, etc, this isn't that. It literally feels like my heart hurts. The pain is only on the left side of my chest and it feels "deeper" than muscle.

I dunno man a handle of Popov is 10.99 and lasts me 3 days, that's pretty cheap. And I always thought I would die around 50-60 just not mid 30s.

Yeah? I'm all aboard then.

She's a bit of a butterface I'll admit but she has a nice body and she loves to be strangled and hit in the face while I fuck her so that's hard to give up.

It was like an hour ago. That's normal. She smelled nice.

No.

Fuck you need insurance for?

Just go to the docs or hospital and get treated.

Unless you live in some shit hole that doesn't provide health care for its people.

>Fuck you need insurance for?

wait, this guy is right. Even in the shithole united states there should be a free clinic around you, no?

Oh look it's the "I'm from Europe and I want to brag about my socialized programs" post.

Free clinics here will tell you whether you have AIDS or not and give you free condoms. They will not do specialized heart test things.

Your internal organs do not have pain receptors, except the hollow ones, and thus you do not feel pain there. There is no way your "heart hurts" and most likely the doctor is right. Even when they are inflamed, the pain is coming from them pushing on the outside muscles. The drinking will cause serious inflammation after a long time of abuse because alcohol is basically sugar, a terrible thing for you. It's definitely inflammation. You need to stop drinking and other sugars. Take a blood thinning pain killer.

>Oh look it's the "I'm from Europe and I want to brag about my socialized programs" post.

wait, can I talk about the time here in Canada, my wife had to go to the hospital and stay there for 6 days and it didn't cost us a dime out of pocket?

You have a horrendous personality. You're horribly, obviously insecure.

Okay.
Now how do I fix that without quitting drinking.

No you may not.

They started it.

I think you should drink more.

newscientist.com/article/dn4127-chilli-receptors-detect-heart-attack-pain/

it would seem that the surface of the heart does indeed have the ability to feel pain

>No you may not.

:(

>You have a horrendous personality. You're horribly, obviously insecure.

If he dies from this, you are going to feel really bad about saying that.

You cant. You may live long, depending on your genetics, but you will always have pain from alcohol past a certain point of abusing it. Wittle it down to just 2 drinks a night if you can. Hell, the inflammation from your chest could be anything -- a construction worker likely breathes in terrible shit daily.

I'll never know.

Calcium scoring is useless, OP needs angiogram which is invasive.

It could be nothing, but it might be something. You literally have no way of knowing until you have some kind of diagnostic evidence. What is your advice? take BP meds and hope the blockages just resolve themselves?

OP is having chest pain. EKG is normal, Echo is normal, no elevated cardiac enzymes bc he wouldn't have been discharged if they were. So the big concern is coronary artery blockages. How do you figure out if they are blocked? You get to a cath lab and get an angiogram done. How do you get an angiogram done when you have had a negative echo, ekg and troponin? You need to have a positive stress test. If you dont have any of the above theres literally no reason to believe the pain is cardiac in nature.

This is not correct, the heart is thoroughly innervated.

Eh, you can feel pain in the heart, this why people usually grab their chest during heart attacks, but that is usually during a heart attack only. They would have known it was inflammed or if something was wrong given the tests they gave him. Hell, anxiety and panic cause chest pain even if there's nothing happening there to warrant it.

This is true. I've demo'd like 3 houses filled with black mold recently and I wore a rag tied around my face for protection.

I think I'd rather quit than drink only 2 drinks. And quitting wasn't fun when I tried it.

Yes they did say enzymes were normal. They said they even sent off an additional sample to see if it's some rare auto immune disease or something and they would call me if so (house spoke in my head then and told me it's never Lupus).

So I guess b concludes it is just inflammation. I still don't know why this would persist when I'm not doing anything particularly more active than usual. Could it be because I switched from beer to vodka?

rebound anxiety from drinking

muscuskeletal inflammation

didn't read the thread. is the lower right part of your gut got a dull ache? if it does Im right. just gotta get off the sauce buddy

No they arent. Not as much as your skin and muscles, nor do they "activate pain" as much unless something is seriously wrong. With op, the tests he got would indicate something is wrong. If ops heart truly hurt, hed likely be dead by now.

Pain in the location of my heart is the only symptom.

if you don't got that pain yet you can reverse it. i know its hard. you got anything else for stress relief? how dedicated are you

alcohol is a vasodialator, you're literally "withdrawing" in a fashion when you aren't drinking

>anything else for stress relief?
Tinder hoes

>how dedicated are you
To what? To quitting? Not very. I've been thinking I have another 20 years to drink myself to death

that pain is your heart working harder plus smooth muscle spasm that is causing inflammation. your body is used to a cns depressant

drinking will kill you faster then that friend

I feel the pain both when sober and when drunk. I feel it now and I've been drinking vodka for the past 7 hours.

So just die then. Who cares anyway

This most likely. Ive been a binge drinker for awhile, i usually did 1 night and the next day and stopped for the week. I did almost 2 weeks of heavy drinking lately and the day i quit was awful. anxiety, paranoia, intense and horrifying lucid dreams that i couldnt wake up even when i knew i was dreaming. At this point op, you cant quit cold turkey without feeling severely awful. quit by 2 drinks every week. You say 10, drink 8 this week. Seriously, drugs and alcohol fuck your mind up until you quit them. Anxiety could be the cause. If the paim subsides after a drink, this is it.

you're dehydrating yourself while drinking so the normalizing effects of the liquor are counteracted by thicker blood. youre chasing the dragon to death pal

I thought that was just for the hardcore alcoholics that drink 24/7. I drink daily, and excessively, but only after 5. I sober up during the day and drink lots of water and eat more or less okay.

Attached: ikao1h1qsp401.jpg (512x512, 18K)

it won't anymore once you're dependent

Seriously dude, costochondritis. I've had it for 3 years now because most pharmaceuticals make me ill (other complications). Sometimes it feels like I'm fucking dying. It can range from a dull ache to a searing knife in the left side of my chest. Sometimes breathing triggers it, sometimes nothing at all. It's an inflammation in the chest wall. Clean up your diet, cuz heartburn exacerbates it, onviously drinking like that isn't good for you either. Try taking a course of anti-inflammatories, and if that doesn't clear it up, just take anti-inflammatories when it hurts the most.

If you also have a little cough w it then like deadass its costo. It wouldn't rly have shown on any of their tests. Don't be too worried either way, but keep seeking help if it really troubles you.

is there anything that makes the pain worse or better?

its not getting made any cleaner user

Yea dude u prob got aids

O btw I forgot the mention, costo is one of those things where it either goes away on it's own in a few weeks, or you have it recurringly for life. Get on the long train brother

>dude dude dude
>dude

anyway man that's what it is. if you won't stop drinking take baby asprin daily please. good luck

I do also agree w the people saying you are going through withdrawals whenever you aren't drunk, your heart will be struggling being thrown between a depressant and normal. It's probably physical and mental combined, mine is always worse when I'm stressed and I have used drink in the last to stifle pain. Get off that shit whatever it takes.

I'm about a year out from being a doctor so I'll dime in. Mate, you can't drink that amount at the age of 31 and be fine with it. You anit young anymore. It just doesn't work that way. Stop being a fucking retard and drinking. Be safe, take a little aspirin in the morning, chug water, avoid alcohol and sugary drinks. Otherwise I wouldn't worry about being a repeat hospital customer for long.

Listen here

lend me your ear faggor

Lending

OP here, thank you all, i hope it doesnt bother you that i am from Iran and believe in Islam is the only true religion and you all should convert.

Everyone here agrees. It's the alcohol. If you continue the way you are going you will be dead within a few years. No way will you last another 20 as you think. Get off it man, if you want to live.

get your doc to prescribe baclofen, it will help you

>You say 10, drink 8 this week
No per day. Between the hours of 5 and midnightish every day. Sometimes more sometimes less.

Also I did go a week sober cold turkey 5 months ago. It sucked but I didn't have shakes or seizures or any of that.

Long train it may be.
I have tried ibuprofen but doesn't seem to help. Oh well. If I know it's just pain and that's all then I can deal with pain.

I sometimes notice it less when I start exercising, or start drinking. But then it always comes back (as I continue exercising, or continue drinking). It's pretty much consistent.

Uhh... What isn't cleaner?

Ok.

Goddamn 31 is too old for alcohol? When did this happen? My dad drank whiskey 24/7 from morning till night and he finally died at 65.

lmao u need Jesus

Help me Yea Forums i got the same as op when i drink i feel pain in my chest. When i sober its like i cant feel my heart beating. Am i dying?

aw fuck he turned into an aliceposter abandon thread

no guy

123/89 bp. Pulse 92. That's not terrible. You could of at least waited for the ekg to load before taking pic

You're not me.

Well that's not surprising and that's why I included that information. I just didn't think it would kill me in my 30s.

I know the Alice threads but I don't know why you are referencing them.

Died at 65. That isn't exactly old, and is pre-retirement age in the majority of European countries.

Yes. 31 and drinking non stop is going to make problems. Stop now. Thank yourself in the future.

Why you anons help that sack of shit anyway? When he feels better he posts fur andysixxlog and trap threads to piss user off. He probably told you already to kys in another post. So let him just die i say.

>I didn't think
/thread

You are not your dad. Some people are able to tolerate alcohol more than others. No matter what, though, it's still a fucking poison. I bet your dad could've lived well into his 80s if he hadn't drank. The point is, stop fucking drinking you fucking alcoholic. This is your new reality. Accept it and adjust, or start watching your body fall apart in your 30s.

one day he will get sad/sick and either remember that people help, or that they suck, that's the difference in how you all interact

To be fair, I do have almost chronic hiccups. I have hEDS and I'm largely unresponsive to pain meds, antibiotics, and anything else makes me sick. Not even opiates make me hurt less, only alcohol does (but I don't turn to it I just cope). Even rn I have minor heartfurn and it's flaring up my costo like a giant hot needle into my heart. Costo has given me the only time I every though I might have genuinely been dying, I got it from having to sleep in a rly damp glass conservatory for a couple months over winter. Every night I'd wake up and have to wipe down the insides with a towel, and keep a heater on and window open.

I took that picture long after the EKG was done. Actually my bp was much worse at first, like 151/91 or something. Apparently this is just because I hate hospitals and it normalized while I was sitting there.

Yeah but I figured I had about that long.

I've been here since 2005 and only newfags participate in that forced spam stuff.

>oh look I made a play on words

Yeah but what good are the years from 60 to 80 anyway?

oh btw op I am sauced so it's not like we don't all have a demon. I don't think you're wrong or bad for drinking, bit when your body cries you gotta switch it up, lotsa legal or quasi legal substances out there... ride another train a couple of years

Man's here for a good time not a long time lmao

jesus. baclofen and fluconazole. omneprop and chew the beads. you poor fuck

accurate

I've tried weed and I don't even enjoy it. It makes me retarded. I can have 10 drinks and function. One puff off a joint and I fucking lay around on the floor thinking nonsense for 2 hours.

Yeah pretty much.

If you're still here seriously look into intermediate fasting. You would highly benefit from it

Replying to this, and anyone else drinking heavy.

Been in wards with a lot of guys with liver failure and other drinking related issues. Mostly guys in their 50's. Heard it a lot about them saying they thought they wouldn't of had a problem so soon, that they didn't drink "that much", and what suprised me is the total lack of education about it. You can almost feel the regret pouring out those people. It's a slow, painful way to go. This is how it starts. Long story short op, you might think it's far away, and not a bad way to go... But you're wrong. For those few drinks, it isn't worth it, and you will look back with regret, wishing you made other choices while you slowly die, body filling with poison due to the lack of organ function. Such a faggoty way to go.

They can be worthwhile if you're in good health. Basically, it's a whole extra two decades to continue with whatever gives you happiness and satisfaction in life, whether that be hobbies, travel, career, friends, or loved ones. The idea that your later years are destined to be spent in misery is a lie. If you take care of yourself, you get more time to spend on this earth in a way that is valuable to you.

I would add that the alternative is a slow degradation of your body that robs you of agency and dignity as soon as you start getting your shit together.

i understand but you're trying to cope, not enjoy yourself friend. no one said it was easy. sometimes beta blockers ie minipress can help but you have to fill that hole in your life

at 9:30 am I plan to go to the store for a bottle of whiskey and some tartar sauce. Hopefully Illinois gets its shit together and legalizes marijuana in 24 days so I can get edibles and dump all the drinking garbage.

Attached: Vodkaaaaa.gif (264x257, 379K)

:') thank. And since op mentioned it, I have also tried many varieties and ways of smoking weed, even hash, even cbd. I either have overactive or underactive cannaboid receptors, cuz I either require an entire joint to myself to get high (as a relatively new smoker), or I take a bing hit and the high has already mostly metabolised in like 30 seconds. The bong will just take me out for the shortest powernap on earth and then it's gone again.

Try CBD or just get a xanax script and take it as you're actually supposed to

your welcome. like I said to op, just coping, not enjoy. gotta find a way to fill those holes

dont get on the bars unless you have an awesome support network. that shit will blow you up faster than booze

>intermediate fasting
K another thing to Google tomorrow I guess.

Well, you probably are right. Though I think I'd go suck start a shotgun at that point.

Banging tinder hoes. What tinder hoes like artificially animated 70 year old Dracula dicks?

Why does alcohol have to be a crutch? Why can I not simply enjoy alcohol?

Hope you have some fish sticks to go with that. I'll be driving through Illinois soon, I'll bring you some oil from Cali if you want.

Isn't Xanax gonna fuck me up more than booze?

Maybe I'll start synthesizing GHB at home. I hear it's like a 6 drink buzz without alcohol.

>880

because the world sucks man. thick skin FIRST then relief. if you can't cope before drinking, it always becomes a crutch

Tru. And also don't do it if ur still drinking like, cannot emphasise that enough.

Not if you take it as prescribed instead of abusing it. The typical dose is a lot smaller than what people take recreationally. Maybe y'all forget it is an actual medicine

None of these words appear to contain information.

This sounds like something I would abuse. I'm going to avoid it.

gets processed by the brain exactly the same. if you aren't under constant care its a bad idea. actual med dont mean shit in real life. no offense meant

I used to be able to feel my heartbeat/pulse all the time. Thought it was just my genetics why I had high blood pressure all the time. Would get high like you get drunk and just know I was dying.

Now I eat once a day 23/1 cant feel my heart beat, pains are gone that I accepted long ago. And Im getting in great shape. It really is amazing.

Best of luck

Suck start a shotgun. Easy to say when you're healthy. So many don't though when it comes to it. For real brother, get off the drink.

Have you been sick lately OP?

you have to be able to deal before you try and find relief. you can never be in over your head or you will always feel the need to overdo. better?

doctors are retarded. my mom had chest pain for months, they couldn't tell her shit. they finally gave her a device that monitors her heart 24/7 and she was eventually sent to the ER. turns out she had an artery that was like 80% clogged and she had to get a stent. how the fuck a cardiologist doesn't know to check for clogged arteries, the most common reason for cardio events, is beyond me.

If you aren't gonna stop drinking, you should probably just suck start the shotgun sooner rather than later. That way you don't have to waste everyone's time, money, and energy dealing with your dumb ass when you inevitably get really sick due to your own poor life choices.

Well its easy. 80 percent clogged means shitty diet of cheap processed food means low income means no health insurance means cant pay the med bill means pure scum to society means let it just die who cares means doctors are obligated to serve the nation.

yeah imagine if modern medicine didn't exist and your mom was dead. you got a lot of smug for not being a doc yourself.

tell me, how do you "check" for clogged arteries if you don't know that's the issue among the miles of aterial tissue in the body?

And live life sober? That sounds awful.

I should elaborate, I never took so much as a sip of alcohol until I was 24. As an early adult I saw what alcohol did to my dad and rednecks in my town and I felt that alcohol was only a crutch for stupid people. I would always walk by the beer displays in grocery stores and feel disgust.

Then one day.. and I can't even explain it, as I'd never experienced alcohol, but at 24 I started to crave alcohol. I would walk by those beer coolers and feel not disgust, but craving. Craving for something I hadn't experienced? How is that possible? It isn't, and yet it was. I bought beer and my drinking accelerated rapidly from there.

Yes but it started after the chest pain. I had some throat infection, then food poisoning. Both came after the chest pain and both have concluded.

See shit like this is why I still ask questions.

mine goes away when I use a pedal machine, which is like an exercise bike except it has very low resistance and you use a chair or couch, for more than an hour cuz its cardio.
it also reduces the effects of drinking in other ways like I don't get hangovers anymore and can drink in the mornings
also better erections

certain chronic infections will cause alcohol craving but I am pretty reserved about suggesting that

All doctors are, is human mechanics.

Most mechanics are fucking dumb. And a lot of the time they really don't know exactly whats going on.

Doctors usually just read a book and follow a guideline. Heres your antibiotic and prednisone pack!

Very edgy of you. Wanna arm wrestle?

or... the body is a massive diagnostic nightmare and doctors are overwhelmed shit you need perspective

So are Volkswagens. How are you not following?

wrong
its funny because the nurses did 95% of the work and ER doctor said "yep, that's a clogged artery alright".

they are really removed from the human condition I definitely don't enjoy it
sounds like we're saying the same thing

Holy shit a lot of misinfo ITT, i’m an MD. It really sounds like costochondritis, your EKG, echo and bloodwork were normal right? Then your pain isn’t a cardiac problem. Paramedfag is correct that a stress test is the only thing you could try, another cheap method is see if nitroglycerine spray under the tongue eases the pain you have. If not, it’s not clogged arteries of the heart but just costochondritis. Honestly I wouldn’t worry too much. If you do, go see a cardiologist once again. On a side note, quiting the booze is always good at every age.

hey queerbait, we centered on exactly what you said. no doctordoes diagnostic medicine anymoreso get yourlong nose bent

>i’m an MD
sure kid

This sounds like a good well informed summation. I'll take it.
Also, although drinking is bad and will kill me, do I have any reason to think that's gonna happen in the next 20 years?

gosh you are an idiot

rip op

Kek, how do you mean does no diagnostic medicine? People just love saying MDs don’t know shit and don’t do anything.

It takes me 4 shots to get drunk and my friend 10+++
same height, weight, bmi, age
one of the reasons my friend drinks so much is because he spaces it out long and maintains, meanwhile I drink everything at once and coast down and refuse further shots
OP should consider the calories alone in his choices, many alcoholics get a significant portion from drinking and if it's over 50% then quitting is gonna require meds/vitamins to prevent brain damage or so I just read on the wiki

I’m the medfag that posts threads for anons with medical questions, believe it or not.

Eat bread with butter

See the amount of people saying "bro it's costo" you'd think he'd consider it

I don't think that I am.

I habeeb it.

I told you already I'll Google it tomorrow.

In bed now and drunk guys. Gonna fall small. Asleep soon. Goodnight and thanks for the advice.

it means the ER isnt House MD and they put the same standard effort into checking you out as CSI puts into solving a no name crime

dont be thick. they aren't gonna hit you with meds and see how you react unless youre dying

no one ever does. then they die

>I used to pay for a state sponsored health insurance program but even that was too expensive.
the absolute state of the US

Attached: laughing 12 virgin & chad.jpg (600x532, 40K)

Stop drinking for a month and see if anything changes.
Yes a month.
You are able to do anything for a month.

Then take it as a sign to quit. Sorry, but thirties is it. At this age if we don't do anything about it, we're already breaking down. If by 40 you don't have your shit together you are good as dead, by 50 you are gone.

Alcohol is shit but so is getting old

medic here
message tl;dr
picture: vitals look ok
/thread

Attached: 1274030462704.gif (210x187, 2K)

I am 33 and have the same shit. I don't hike or anything like that, so have you tried smoking weed? I am by no means a stoner, but when my half brother offers me a hit or two (especially if its just the oil pen vape things) I feel WAY less pain in my upper left region the day after. Worth a shot man.

Attached: willfulboy.gif (160x150, 439K)

Is OP still around? I am an Internist and have recently dealt with a case so identical to yours that it might aswell be you.

Not going to waste time typing on my phone if OPs gone.

Probably pleurisy. A few years ago I started having chest pains and thought I was dying, so I went to the ER and sat in there for 11 hours thinking I was dying, they finally saw me and they did some tests and everything looked good and said it's pleurisy and just gave me some pain killers.

Casual pleurisy like

My distolic is half of my cystolic. (11/5.5)
Fat fucks sure have a hard time sucking the blood back into the heart