I'm 1 year clean from heroin as of today Yea Forums, ask me anything

I'm 1 year clean from heroin as of today Yea Forums, ask me anything

Attached: 39388057_2019559745021250_7630889358538571776_n.png (640x786, 432K)

Grats faggot

Bro holy fuck!!! good on you. Dude your life is going to get so much better

How did you get clean? Did you use any other drugs like kratom to get off? Are you currently using other drugs?

plz dont go on it again

How did you get cleaned up faggot?

Well done sir, to many more

Any advice for someone who is planning to quit weed cold turkey after years of smoking dope with my boys? Will it hurt?

Go off yourself junkie noone wants your plague wandering around

I stopped shooting up pretty soon after I smoked DMT for the first time, it Changed my perspective on thinhs. I smoke weed every once in a while and take psychidelics occasionally, but nothing else.

>who is planning to quit weed cold turkey
Not OP, but please go fuck yourself

wew

you are enchanting

Almost 2.5 yrs here. It was the best of times it was the worst of times. Blablabla. Had to cut off basically every piece of shit parasitic friend I had.
One of us died from an od. For some reason that didn't stop us. 4 months later I quit. That's when I realized that everyone was leaning on me with their addictions. I lent money, I hooked em up, I was the one who drove them around. For all I know it probably all fell apart for them when I left but fuck em leeches. I never tried to call them, but I still get a voicemail from them once every 3 months or so. I just ignore it. You learn a lot about your crew when you discover drugs.

I mean weed isn't that bad of a habit, but if you have to/want to quit full turkey ain't that bad. Expect some headaches and maybe a few nights of shitty sleep but not much else.

That's the last thing I want to do user, don't worry.

I'm 3 yrs 2 months and 23 days here nigger how does it feel to get dunked on so bad by someone with more than triple your sober time.
Jk congrads and keep it up

Keep fighting the good fight u double nigger :)

Congrats, man. Seriously.
Do you have any useful tips?
I used heroin lightly for a couple years and got clean for a year. Any time I thought about heroin, I told myself how stupid it would be to ever touch it again. That cognitive training worked well, but eventually I thought kratom would be okay to use here and there. Now I've been using kratom daily for a few years and the withdrawals are actually worse than heroin because I didn't try as hard to moderate my usage. I think the so-called kindling effect of WDs might also be a thing.

Attached: d1bgwei-ec9d6d1c-bcbd-448e-9146-6bf952c8b25a.jpg (584x778, 70K)

FUCK it scares the shit out of me reading this everywhere. I quit a 2 year heroin habit and moved right into kratom for the last 3 years. I do about 15 grams daily. Am I fucking fucked? God damnit

On the other hand, kratom seems to be much more forgiving with tapering off. For one, you can more accurately measure how much you're doing. And I was actually able to do this, but for some reason after two weeks clean I slipped(and kept sliding)

Attached: d6acz9l-dc634260-48a3-45f7-bc71-15e7c89df05c.jpg (702x834, 154K)

Congrats man!!!! I’m 15 years off the needle.. and 3 years off the booze, which was a real problem after I kicked because I reasoned that heroin was the problem, not alcohol. Stay strong brother
Good job!!

No, don’t even expect that. There are no physical withdrawals from weed at all

Attached: 1FCB0E55-4B5F-44C1-9FD3-99DDB58BCC13.jpg (640x818, 33K)

Thanks, that made me feel better. But knowing me I'd probably do well until I realize HOLY SHIT I'VE BEEN TAPERING FOR LIKE A WEEK SO IF I TAKE A WHOLE BUNCH TODAY I'LL BE HIGH AS FUCK. My biggest fear is if I taper I'll keep failing and if I go cold turkey I'd very very likely kill myself from the withdrawals.
How many grams do you do per day on an average day?

Are u ok, retard?

you do realize there's a cheap OTC drug that blocks withdrawal

addiction isn't nearly as bad when running out is a mild inconvenience that doesn't even keep you in bed instead of awful withdrawal, not that most addicts even know what real withdrawal is (i cold turkeyed from a 2400mg/day IV oxy habit i built up over 8 years of limitless access)

>sliding
It's "slidding", baby

Attached: 687532.jpg (600x673, 367K)

>you do realize there's a cheap OTC drug that blocks withdrawal

I don't. What is it?

Similar to my story, even when i realized i had to quit heroin and subsequently went through wd's and quit i had still never even considered putting down the booze. Took me almost exactly 3 years after quitting smack to figure out that alcohol had to go too

The thing about failing over and over is that it's not all for nothing unless you just say "Fuck it." and give up for awhile. As long as you keep putting in effort, your will power will be getting stronger. There's some research about will power that says it's like a muscle. If you don't work it out, it goes away. The key is the effort, I think. I would really try to dose at the same times each day (twice per day at first). Obviously reducing the dose made me want to dose sooner, but when the time comes you just tell your self to wait 4 or 2 or 1 hrs or even 15 more mins before dosing. But the prerequisite to tapering ofc is accepting that you're not going to get high anymore. It's just cycles of minor/moderate withdrawals followed by the relief of baseline.

how does heroin feel? that and meth are the only 2 mainstream drugs id never touch

loperamide (immodium). it's an opioid that doesn't* cross the blood brain barrier; so while you feel a little shitty for a couple days, there's little to no physical symptoms. you need to take a lot more than a normal person would for diarrhea though; usually 50-120mg (25 to 60 pills, instead of 1-2)

*to be pedantic, it does but is immediately pumped out. you can overwhelm this mechanism with a massive dose (200-1200mg), but it's still a shitty high and you're at high risk of serious heart complications.

Why the fuck did you stop? That shit is great yo.

Lope? Fuck man I've read a lot of nightmare stories about lopeing. Can't you get addicted to that too? I used kratom to get off of dope, don't know if I wanna risk trading a kratom addiction for a lope addiction. I mean, thanks for the info but I know what kind of a piece of shit I am that I would probably snort dirt if I knew it made me high. I'm already this close to becoming an alcoholic. You know I guess people would say I have an "addictive personality" but I don't believe in that bullshit I just gotta be fucked up on something to live. Why did god have to shit out a turd like me bro

I'm really depressed.
Should I start shooting Heroin?

wanna buy some heroin?

I hear ya. Thank you. Yeah just sounds like I gotta go through the same restraint rituals I had to do when I was quitting dope. On that note, FUCK reddit. I used to browse the opiate subreddit here and there and I remember I got the idea about kratom being a miracle cure from them. They would post shit like I QUIT DOPE WITH KRATOM AND IT FEEL GREAT NO WITHDRAWALS I FEEL LIKE MY OLD SELF AGAIN OH DID I MENTION HOW CHEAP KRATOM IS NO WITHDRAAAAAAWL

FUCK YOU REDDIT YOU FUCKED MY SHIT UP

Wanna do some heroin?

well obviously it's physically addictive; the point is it can either bridge you between running out of dope and more dope (or getting into treatment, methadone, etc), or it's a heck of a lot easier to taper with something that doesn't get you high.
i'm the kind of guy who will scrape up all the dirt on my desk because its got bits of drug residue in it and shoot up nasty dirty looking stuff, and even i'm not tempted to take the lope past withdrawal blocking.

and there's a lot of misinformation about the difference. if you read stories about it, it was probably on BL and i argue with mods there about it. the reality is there is zero cases or support for cardiotoxicity in doses designed to block w/d; all documented cases are >800mg acute, or >240mg chronic with too frequent dosing (after the first 2 days, doses should be 48h apart)

they want to make it seem like all usage is dangerous, and you're clearly falling for that. it's harm maximization. since a) it's not, and b) the consequences of not doing it are worse since even if it was, you're at higher risk from trying to do it without lope and failing then taking more dope.

Ok I see what you're saying. I mean I know the greatest risk for me not using aid is gonna be death by suicide.

So you're saying my doses would look like 50-120mg (25-60 pills at once instead of 1-2) every 48hrs? You're not trying to kill me are you

if you're not familiar with how much you need at all you can taper up more frequently
start with 50mg and give it at least 6h (time to cmax) and gauge if/how much more you need from there, just not more than 120mg, which you shouldn't need anyway unless you're off the charts insane with how much dope you use
you can redose at 24h for the first two days but beyond that you need to start making it to 48 at least, even with the stated half-life of 11h that would be fine but evidence suggests the half life for higher doses might be much higher. after a few days to a week, start to taper slowly, which again is so much easier when 'feeling something' isn't part of the equation

and no i'm not trying to kill you this isn't some secret information you can go to google scholar and search for loperamide cardiotoxicity then read all those articles and their cites yourself (there's a website called sci-hub that will pull most journal papers if you don't have a university connection).

Do you think if you used it again you would continue? I’m sure you have no intention of using it willingly but theoretically if it entered your system again you think it’d be a whole sort of “shit this is good” thing or do you think you could you straight up stop again?

and it's not really easy anymore to get enough to keep taking dangerous doses.
ever since amazon banned it pretty much entirely, walmart limited online sales to a single 200ct bottle... your best option is cvs/walgreens who still have the 200ct bottles but they're $30ea. which is cheap enough since that's a week of normal withdrawal stopping use, but a problem to abuse it and if you find yourself abusing lope anyway then yeah switch back to dope.