Femanons, im a little confused what do you mean when you say you want a "real man"?

Femanons, im a little confused what do you mean when you say you want a "real man"?

Attached: 1556265043758.gif (450x356, 1.85M)

We want someone that stays with us. We want someone that puts us first. Most importantly, we want someone that puts his family first.

Like i hear phrases like "man up" or some shit. Basically telling a guy to stop being a pussy, but if he does he's considered an asshole.

This.

Also a man that is mentally strong.
I'm an emotional weak mess so for me a real man is someone who can help carry me out of my emotional funks and help me think clearly.

Why would anyone want someone as emotionally infantile as you? No one should have to carry your useless baggage for you. Grow up.

Are you real women or just larpers? Is being a strong dependable man more important long term than looks?

So much this. Don't get into a relationship with an emotionally damaged woman. I tried dating one, but she was too exhausting.

tits with timestamp or gtfo

Listen faggot

Looks dont matter as much as effort. Yes looks determine your class, but you have to actually put in some fucking effort. No man just sat at a computer desk and made a woman appear. You need to go get one.

"But ssenpai... how do I get a qt 3.14?"

Women need consistency. They dont need "maniliness". Offer them security and you are in.

op here and the reason i was asking is because i have a very emotional and submissive girlfriend. We live a ddlg lifestyle kind of, but nothing too extreme. She just like calling me daddy and to be taken care of. Im just confused bc the political climate is about women being strong and independent. However from my current gf and most girls thats not the vibe i get it from most women.

I'm actually getting married user and I've had men in the past.

I'm a woman so I'm just naturally a sensitive creature. If I was this another person as emotionally sensitive as me it would be chaos.
That's why they usually say opposites attract.
My fiancee is strong and helps me keep my head. Sure he has a rare day where he expresses some of those sad emotions and I'm always there to comfort him but to him as he says "I want to always be strong for you".

Yes real woman here.
Looks will always fade user.
And even then good looks dont mean shit if you're fucking hideous on the inside.

A like a genuine guy. The kinda guy that most people would say "oh yea I know that guy. Hes pretty chill".
Just someone who gets along with all types of people but isnt some pushover.
Is confident but doesnt have to take off his shirt yelling and crushing beer cans on his head and shit.

Nah my bf is good. We are getting married :)

.. you need to be able to depend on yourself mentally before ever jumping into a relationship. yes, they can help you by making you happy etc etc, but your mental health shouldn't lean on them, they can't handle that and it will end ugly. this doesn't mean keep your problems to yourself, it means just don't expect a relationship to solve your mental health problems or keep you in line or whatever because it's primarily your job

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Nah I'm good.
As far as I care you could think I'm a dude with a big ol 13 inch dong lol

Ew that weird daddy shit doesnt fly. I think any girls who enjoy that were probably touched but their actual daddy.
Not even a fucking joke.

I'm submissive and I lole to be taken care of too but I'd never call my fiancee daddy

weak and predictable

There's a difference between what you want in your private life and your public life.

Women want to be treated equally socially, which honestly is pretty understandable. However in a private setting a lot of women in straight relationships like a man to be in charge. Not everyone but idk some do.

My gf doesn't take shit from anyone, stands up for herself, and is outgoing and a total riot. In bed she's really submissive and just wants to feel fucked/used and pleasure me.

weak and predictable

You're making it sound like I got with someone to make me feel better lmfao.

Sorry user but I was just single and hoe-ing around to deal with my issues. I wanted to fuck and bounce. I just so happened to find the guy who managed to entrance me and keep me around.
I've also helped him in different ways likes hes helped me.
It's not 90% me and 10% him.
We are 50/50 in what we do for eachother.
Over the years we've been together we've both improved ourselves immensely.

So we are good user

>mad incel detected
Lol

weak and predictable

Also I meant enchant not entrance lol

>very mad incel detected
Yikes

You must be heartbreaking to see irl.

op again and good answer. I feel like i ever take control of her and "man up", im just a giant sexist piece of shit

All being a real man means is doing what a woman wants of you without fuss, for better or worse.
It's an attempt at taking your masculinity hostage unless you do as she wants.
Don't take it seriously when a woman uses that line on you.

op here and i can totally see your point of view lmao. it is weird, but we both enjoy it. Despite all that tho i do love her and want her to be happy. I was just kind of wondering if a women wants a man that tells you what to do, or if they want something else.

Nah. Look dude you'd be a piece of shit if you did that and she didn't want you to. And some girls are like that. They're humans, too, and not all the same. If she likes you acting that way and you're not being a douche to your friends or other people, then go for it. Fuck social standards or whatever the political climate is. Talk with your gf in an honest and open way and if you're both happy who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks.

As a straight girl in a relationship I can confirm.
Most know me as that kind of "tough girl" who's ready to talk back and fight if I need to but when I'm with my bf I enjoy feeling so small.
It's a strange feeling.
I tend to almost be a but of a playful bully to people but with my bf it's nothing but cuddles and lots of affection and in bed I just want to be ripped to shreds

source?

op again. haha my guy youre 200 iq. Good ass advice thanks.

Im(man) = 0

Ah well yea I totally love a man who kid of points me in the right direction.
Because as I said. I'm emotional and at times I can either get huffy or overthink things and my fiancee is always there to tell me what to do and how to do it.

What I love most though is that hes always looking out for my best interest.
Guys of my past kind of only cared for a benefit on their end.

My bf is selfless and everything he does is to guide me to better myself for me and I adore that about him.
So even if he gives me a tough love treatment I know it's because he worried and cares about me and my happiness

op as well and thanks for the info femanon. Its just hard knowing to know if im an controlling asshole or just being assertive.

sweet thanks for the advice femanon

Attached: 1556046328744.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Eh I think it's all up to the kinda girl you're with.

Some girls are like "I'm a strong independent woman! How dare you tell me to do anything you Male scum!"

Then there are other girls who are like
"Lol cant open this jar plz use your muscles to help me and guide me"

I am the latter haha

You’re walking a dangerous path. Don’t be a people pleaser. Don’t be who you
Think other people want you to be. Be who YOU want to be. Find grill to suit

yeah exactly, like the "male scum" women are just not attractive to me at all. Like im all about short girls who need to be protected.

weak and predictable

oh trust me i know who i am, and what i want. its just nice to get some feedback about where my current course is taking me

Yea and I hate how being a submissive woman is sort of frowned upon now.

Like people ask me what I want to do and I tell them that my biggest dream since I was little was to be a housewife.
I grew up with a mother that was a housewife and helping her clean and cook for my dad when he came home from work and to see them just coexist so well together made me want what they had.
I was always a nurturer. Everyone always said I'd make a good mom and I'm also a great cook and my favorite hobby is cleaning.
So that's why I'd find nothing more fulfilling than to be able to create a home for my own family.

Yet because I share these ideals you would be suprised how people react to it.

Its either the
"You just wanna sit on your ass all day"
Or what more women tell me
"Wow, way to support the patriarchy.
I cant believe you want to have a MAN be the boss"

Like big fucking deal man.
It's something that would make me feel whole

I thought all women were equally as strong as men both mentally and emotionally, that's why they can be strong bosses and leaders.

Right?

>Im a woman im just naturally more sensitive, men should mask their emotions until an eventual suicide at 35..

Women don't actually know what they want.

Just lead them on your own accord and have good intentions with your leadership even if it looks harsh.
They'll always follow you subconsciously.

im all about women doing whatever they want. however, do i believe that all women wanna go out and take on the world, no. there's a reason why the majority of nurses are women, and its because they like to nuture. So at the end of the day i do think women should be free to do what they want, but they shouldnt be targeted because they want to be housewives.

then stfu

weak and predictable

Hard disagree user.
I never ever thought women were as strong as men.
We are weak and I don't mind that.

I dont mind the occasional expression of emotions obviously. Its healthy. I sometimes press my fiancee into letting things out because he tends to bottle things at times.
But....I'm already a cry baby bitch.
I dont need another one in my life.

Nah I'm good.

enchant and entrance are synonymous. both can be used to say "put a spell on me".

You're not married. You've just scraped the barrel of relationships.

op here. my guy masulinity isnt about not showing emotions, its just about being strong when you need to be. personally as a guy i do not like to show my emotions, but i dont feel bad about myself or anything, i just deal with my problems and move on.

Ah alright then. I felt I was correct in my original usage but I just kept thinking of it as an entry way lol

? We've been together for years and are getting married user lol

Bump

lol humans have crossed wiring, just stop trying