I'm selling a physical copy of Oblivion (Base version no DLC) for xbox 360, offer me your price

I'm selling a physical copy of Oblivion (Base version no DLC) for xbox 360, offer me your price

The pocket has the disk (which was used but is still working) but no cover art on the pocket (cause I removed it). It's a green box.

Also no book inside. Just the game. Offer me your price, payment will be made through paypal and item shipped. Oy vey

Attached: 617SA9QQWDL._AC_SX430_.jpg (372x500, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxRcIrvAcDY
skyblivion.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off fag

Hey fuck you nigger I'm trying to make some shekels

Bump

about tree fitty

>date] [Auto] 1 new post

Alright if nobody raises in 10 minutes it's yours

Actually fuck that how about 5 $ and i send it as soon as the post office opens ?

AAAAAAAAAAH

Good old dupe cheat. I miss that shit.

Yeah that game was fucking amazing, I had an archer khaajit, when I finished the game I bought the small house at Leyawiin and led a peaceful life doing the smalls quests after i rushed the main quest and just fucking up every bandit

i'll give u $15, add me on steam
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU

Alright I'm coming

>t.spagett

OP here, I added you, name is Jixaeth with the Onizuka avatar

OP here, says I cant add you, u have discord ?

Besides anvils haunted mansion my favorite house was in Chaydenhal. Favorite house of all time was the balmora corner club after I murdered all of them.

>almora corner club

Dude I love the comfy vibes I get when I used t oplay Oblivion, you just sit down on your chair turn on the xbox and the landscapes and architectures are fucking atonishing, doesn't matter if the graphics are old it's pure art. i remember cheydinhal having beautiful windows. I also had a character where I wanted to kill every NPC in a city but got too lazy

I will give you one yogurt pretzel stick

Yummy

Yeah. Morrowind/oblivion were really cozy. Skyrim to me just seems so barren compared. Probably have over 1000 of game play between the 3 games. Maybe more.

>1000 hours of game play
Sorry I'm a bit stoned and hungover

>Update

Skyrim had good mechanics but a meh story, are you hyped for Skyblivion ?

Is that #6? Not as much as I should be. I don't get my hopes up much anymore. It softens the blow

You know eBay and Craigslist are things, right? Nigga do your own research.

Nah, Skyblivion is a fan-made project that's gonna come out soon. It's basically Oblivion but with the skyrim game mechanics, so imagine Oblivion with atonishing graphics and a better fighting system

Fuck yeah that sounds cool. Is there a website for it, or is it some sort of mod you can get on the steam workshop?

It's gonna be a Skyrim mod

youtube.com/watch?v=wxRcIrvAcDY

skyblivion.com/

Nice

Oh shit I meant the balmora council club. Not corner club. I was tight with the thieves guild.

I'll give you a blowjob

I will give 2 shekels