Jap thread. Post some pics, webms, stories etc

jap thread. Post some pics, webms, stories etc.

I plan to visit japan and get me a gaijin hunter girl to have some fun. People usually say to stay away from then but I dont care if she uses me. Anybody experienced with shit like that or have some tipps??

Attached: 1557164988228.webm (640x480, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ocf.berkeley.edu/~jscott/gifuinfo/std.html
zoomingjapan.com/life-in-japan/about-dating-in-japan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: japan trip.jpg (1199x851, 246K)

Attached: I miss my kidney.png (842x1005, 309K)

There, I've given you all the information you could ever possibly need.

Attached: 12749976_488790347971796_752355718_n.jpg (667x1000, 216K)

god, more of this, if you please.

lol thx. I will go prepared

when I was in military there in Japan. I fucked a few japo chicks. kinda hard as military folks are retards and leave a bad rep. (rape a few girls and drunk driving crashing ect)

if you go to certain bars (the hub) on there like college night(cheap drinks). you'll have some luck lots of people nd chicks with their group of friends.

also there's massages (soap land) if you just give up.

Attached: bathhouse4.webm (600x448, 1.98M)

I wonder how many retards fell for that

Your average bloke isn't /that/ stupid.
...right?

Attached: fa73e5d02f6c3cb6d39b6507d9b5cda1.jpg (1280x1194, 276K)

I've seen that webm fuck knows how many times and those are still the worlds most perfect tits

Bro more of this. This god thier women in the wild.

If it was'nt dated from 2016, i would have contacted her directly. This is a goddamn good opportunity

well

I heard jap girls have such strange taste in white men that they consider hot what we consider ugly as hell

Man, i'm not proud of myself

Never heard that one before.
For what it's worth, so-called "gaijin-chasers" tend to have mentalities along the lines of "he's a foreigner on vacation so he ought to have good money on him", therefore they'll sweet-talk just about anyone, regardless of how they look.
Women are like that in any place that attracts tourists, really.

Attached: nql3bjA5m41usn2neo2.jpg (1024x1476, 406K)

Yeah totally agree with thta. No matter where you are, if there is tourist, there is tourist hunter. Don't get discouraged boys

I would actually pay someone there to be a guide for me. Not a gaijin chaser chick but some local guy who can tell me about all the scams happening and so on

Attached: 1537451849410.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

I'm fairly sure any semi-decent tourism agency could help you with that.

Attached: KyotoCampaignComp.jpg (2142x2142, 867K)

Yeah I guess so but I feel like they wouldnt tell you everything about the 'underground' stuff you could do while there

This gave me the diamonds

well then have another one :)

Attached: 1537448653292.jpg (1200x1600, 380K)

goddamn. user, just handing out boners for free. what a guy!

Maybe an agency that needs to keep face won't, but people aren't stupid.
You're a foreigner, they /know/ why you're there. Someone /will/ let you know.

Attached: WSooxNW.jpg (1298x1600, 420K)

If you like that style just picture search on google 'pacific girls com' there is tons more

Here's the deal, if you're a loser beta faggot back wherever the fuck you're from, then you'll be a loser beta faggot here. Even if you go to Jungle in Roppongi, you won't be able to close the deal, so to speak, and any gaijin hunter will move on to better prey.

That said, if you have some game back home, it will be magnified at least threefold here. The gaijin hunters will be easy pickin', just be sure to wrap yo dick 'cause many of them are crawling with funk of various kinds.

ocf.berkeley.edu/~jscott/gifuinfo/std.html

Places like Hub are OK, too, but you're just as likely to pick up a lonely foreign chick there (many expat girls here can't get laid by the locals, since Japanese boys are shy and easily intimidated... Herbivore men, they're called).

You're so fucking silly

>be me, under pressure at work, feeling depressed
>go for a long evening walk, over 10km, averaging 5.8km/h
>walking past a massage joint, step in because why not
>ask Chinese woman in short, black dress for an hour
>tries to talk me down to 45 minutes
>not taking that shit, walk out
>walk around the corner to another massage joint
>Japanese MILF receptionist sells me an hour
>go to room, slightly chubby Japanese masseuse enters
>starts working on my back, lots of oil
>chat with her about Japan, places we've both been
>does a pretty good job, not rushed
>realise just how tight and tense my legs have been
>comes to the flip and she asks about extras
>offers nude handjob for $80
>give her two fifties, say she can get change later
>strips naked starts working my dick
>her tits aren't great, she's had a cheap enlargement
>upsells playing with tits/pussy for another $20
>yeah, I was expecting this - just means no change
>too bad the room has dim "mood lighting"
>can't get a good view of her pussy
>suck her tits and finger her pussy - she's pretty wet
>middle finger, ring finger, pinky all get in
>ask her how many fingers she can take
>tells me she can take two
>"but I've already got three in"
>"no, not three!" - sounds scared
>lol, can't tell how many fingers are in her pussy
>three fingers is clearly a stretch anyway
>take pinky out and finger her hard with two fingers
>rub her g-spot hard, push in as deep as I can get
>she doesn't moan, squeal or say anything
>clearly not into it, and not even pretending
>talk to her in Japanese
>she's surprised I can speak Japanese
>doesn't try to upsell me a blowjob or sex
>kind of disappointed - would've liked to fuck her
>considered just sticking it in, but not a rapist
>she finished me off and cleaned me up
>walk the 3km home and head straight to the shower
>takes me ages to get all the oil out of my body hair

>Women can't get sex
>Surely, it's the men's fault
OK.

>be me, walking home from work
>see hot japanese girl standing on street
>yep, she's working, and I can cum in her mouth
>when she opens her mouth she speaks with thick aussie accent
>sounds like a skank from manly
>she pulls the upsell on me, but I pay up
>let's do some 69 - she has great dick-sucking skills
>she's got a totally smooth, milky white japanese pussy
>total JAV-quality pussy
>finger her like crazy while she sucks my dick
>four fingers in, stretching her out
>silent duck manoeuvre, try to get whole hand in for fisting
>won't go in, dammit - having big hands sucks sometimes
>ah well, still pretty good
>stretching out that japanese pussy while she sucks me
>cum in her mouth, she goes and spits in the bin
>asks if I want to have sex, don't really feel up for it
>she gives me a competent massage and chats
>she's from yawata, but moved to aus with parents when young
>seems disappointed that I'm not fucking her
>enjoy massage for the rest of the time, it's relaxing
>as leaving, she wants to kiss, I try to avoid it
>she still manages to land one on my lips
>so much for hookers not kissing customers

Dude, Unless she is fat or/and ugly, its the man fault

Sounds crazy, but it's true. Talk to any number of gaikokujin chicks here and they'll ask tell you the same thing. Japanese dudes don't hit on them and if the girl initiates the guys run off scared. I've know plenty of foreign chicks here, and they all complain about it. They usually end up fucking other foreigners.

zoomingjapan.com/life-in-japan/about-dating-in-japan/

thanks for the useful information user.
I guess Im kinda introverted but that comes from not giving a fuck about stupid conversations with no to little meaning. I feel like while there I would just talk to random people without fear. Not a huge chad but Im also not a beta faggot. Also I am pretty tall and asian chicks dig that really hard from what Ive gathered.

You'll never guess how attractive the author of this article of is.
A hint, so it's not too difficult: Not very.

The article you linked yourself mentions a good deal of possible reason why such thing happens, and it certainly seems to have lees to do with "shyness" and more with a perceived image of western women clashing against what's considered a desirable standard.

Attached: roasties_in_japan.png (828x1368, 141K)

Tall is good. Blue eyed is money. Clean shaven is good. Coiffured hair is good (use product or at have a styled haircut). Well dressed and polite is good. A very "slight" bit of bad boy is good (don't take it too far, though).

Outside of the meat market bar scene, there is no small talk here. Don't expect to strike up a convo with strangers (especially if you have no nihongo skills).

It's very obvious you've lived "here" for a year at most, likely as a foreign exchange student.

My good friend is a gorgeous black chick. She models part time. She speaks Japanese reasonably well. She sings karaoke like an angel. She couldn't get laid here. Ended up becoming fuck buddies with my homie from Montana to ease the itch.

Not to mention, he's actually taking women's words about it at face-value.
Because that's a sound idea.

How wrong you are.
Try 7 years. 2005 to 2010, then 2017 to know. Sitting in my office in Toyocho right now. Been married to a JP girl for 11 years.

>gorgeous black chick

Attached: just let it.jpg (500x548, 53K)

Then it's a bit sad that your ideas of Japan are so influenced by articles written for tourists and FOBs looking to understand the dating scene based off of the complaints of foreigners living in a bubble.

Wait, not sure to understand, but you said she wasnt attractive? So, you kinda proved my point, if she was beautiful, then what i said may not be valid anymore. But, if what she's saying is true, i cant wait to pack up my stuff and go there

Tell me where I'm wrong, then, cochise. Might not respond quickly, heading into a meeting for an hour.

OP here
Its all good. You actually give some damn information while others just talk shit. Thanks again

They're just stereotypes, that's all. You sound like a guy who heard from a guy that heard from a guy who read it from a blog.

Using a "J-wife" to claim understanding of Japanese dating culture is pretty weird too.

Followup. I've only known one foreign girl who married a JP dude, and she WAS fat and ugly. He had lived in the US for many years and was a chubby chaser.

Almost all my male buddies got married.

The point is, she's a granny-faced women in her 30s wondering why men aren't throwing themselves at her feet.
And that's a pattern when it comes to similar videos and articles I've seen people bring up on the matter wondering why it's so "hard" for women to date over here.
No bitch, you're ugly and man don't care about your "education", so tough shit.

They're mostly true stereotypes though... In my anecdotal experience, at least.

Yeah, thats exactly how it is, they think their education will show some appeal like in the western civilization, but they are mistaken

Ayye my nigga dump some rare pacificgirls for a bro

Attached: 1556086569394.png (578x547, 63K)

>Thread turned into a back-and-forth shitflinging about female expats' supposed hardships
Who the bloody hell cares?

>like in the western civilization
I don't think men in general care a lot about that over here, either, despite whet women would like to think.

Attached: 01.jpg (3217x4677, 1.66M)

>despite what*

see
not that complicated

men don't care about a woman's education anywhere in the world, they just don't want a drooling idiot. you can have only graduated high school and still be capable of critical thought. you can have a phd and fall for every scam in the world. education is not intelligence, and that's a giant huge big large fucking mistake that incompetent armchair pseudo-intellectuals like to spew as if it has ever meant anything to anyone but other circle jerkers in that group.

the only time someone's education matters to another human is to get into that job someone you know can get you easier or wanting your mate to float you somehow.

Free pictures not having to pay?

Brb, moving to Japan

As an old friend of my father once said during one of their conversations
>The only thing a man really needs in a woman is for her to be capable of doing housework; you don't have to marry a genius for that
My mum was in the room when that exchange took place and even she, although somewhat grudgingly, ended up agreeing with him, because there was truth in old Hector's words.

Attached: 3.jpg (1253x1600, 225K)

what do you mean? Of course. Just follow some links lol

>Hector
>listening to Mexican intellectuals
kys

it doesn't even matter if they can do housework. if you want to live a boring life devoid of conversation with someone you supposedly love, sure. all that matters is that there is not such a large gap in basic function that neither of you can handle it.

if you make a mess, you clean it. that's part of being a basic human being. chores otherwise get divvied up evenly and in an alternating pattern 'cause nobody likes doing dishes all the time, nigger.

been with someone for nearly twenty years, this shit is not even close to hard to maintain. if nips get it as hard as you're suggesting even old whiteys got it, there's little wonder they'd prefer a foreigner nowadays - "he thinku giru ara peeporu, hory sheet dat sound rike agoodo timu".

>Hector was originally a spic name
OK, mate.

Attached: 1BNfXS9.jpg (1536x2048, 314K)

I lived in Japan for a few years and when I was there I would buy DVDs of female teen models. Sometimes there are a few slips but nothing intentional. If I still have these and live in U.S., do I go to jail?

Actually, if the girl looks too young and the material is risque enough to be considered "exploitative" you might get in trouble unless you can demonstrate the girl is of whatever constitutes the legal age.

If under 18 ,yes , you mong

Oh ok well I no longer have them so I'm safe. Why doesn't the US accept these types of DVDs?

I'm not sure about burger laws, but it shouldn't matter if the material is legal in the country of origin, if she's

Attached: 050.jpg (3801x6047, 1.88M)

Nah it's not underground stuff. If I remember correctly they were call something like j-idol or junior models. The stores would have them out in the open to buy.

>Junior Idols
Yeah, I wouldn't want to be caught with those in a western country.
Things could have taken a real turn for the ugly for you, user.

Attached: O6q2C77.jpg (1090x1600, 362K)

Idk if that's the right name but shit like this

Attached: JKDD-006-Kawai-Honoka-JK-×-T-5th-f.jpg (533x675, 87K)

>16
Yeah, that spells trouble, alright.

Attached: ¥35.185.jpg (1534x594, 105K)

eeee my boner doesn't want handcuffs.

Attached: 69i.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

why this bitch pussy hair look like it gonna go back in time with michael j fox

idk user but me likey

Attached: natsuko_084.jpg (1200x1600, 411K)

I studied in Japan for a while and I can tell you right now that you can't really do anything fun without a native Japanese to guide you, nobody will talk to you, you don't understand anything while walking around the streets.

I wouldn't have done half of the things I did in Japan without a friend of mine who was a local

so try to find some locals who are willing to talk to you and stick with them

What is it with asians and hairy vagina's though? They are rather hairless as it is, why emphasise a giant patch of vadj hair?

anyone know whom this chick is. >?

Really? I've been to Japan a few times, and had no trouble. I can read/speak Japanese, which definitely helps outside the big cities. But in Tokyo you can usually find someone who can speak English anyway. But even my sister who can't speak Japanese at all managed to get the train to the Ghibli museum, and go to a karaoke joint with some random Japanese guy she met, without my help.

Eh, it's not an ubiquitous thing. Plenty of JAV with shaved ones.

Attached: bkn-20180423090926027-0423_00862_001_04b.jpg (780x975, 136K)

Given how old that video is, she's probably a nanny by now.

Attached: 0007.jpg (2735x1564, 553K)

In Japan, historically only prostitutes removed their pubic hair (to avoid catching pubic lice aka crabs), so shaving your pussy in Japan is like saying you're a whore.

In China, there's an old wives' tale that women who naturally don't grow pubic hair are infertile. They're referred to as "white tigers" and considered bad luck to marry. Of course there's no truth to this, but the women (a small proportion of the Chinese population) are stuck with the stigma. So women are somewhat reluctant to shave their pubes and be mistaken for a "white tiger".

In Vietnam, having pubes is a sign of being a woman rather than a girl - only pedos want bare pussy.

But in Philippines lots of women shave their pussies every day.

Golden opportunity. Just like that Nigerian guy with the money who just needed a bank account.

Same in indo/bali

Same as Japan, same as China, or same as Phils? I haven't fucked an Indo woman.

Attached: 243455919.jpg (1600x1200, 392K)

these Pacific Girls have such nice asses and fuckable pussies

now there's a decent looking patch of fluff. looks soft, not like a hedgehog touched a live wire.

I like both

Hell yea :)
ok last pic bump from me for now

Attached: 1576281446.jpg (1200x1600, 259K)

Tasty bod

opposite is a problem too. if you're even a 6/10 white girl in Japan you get harassed constantly.
coworker of mine was a decently attractive girl that lived for years in Korea and Japan, ended up getting sick of being harassed, felt up or hit on by weirdos dozen times a day and left.

What's the point of this? Organ harvesting? I don't get it.

The Filename is propably a joke but you can get scammed pretty much in various ways. Let your Imagination flow lol

I dont think its a old video just shitty quality. I think those tits are in amazing shape.