Yo Yea Forums. For some reason...

Yo Yea Forums. For some reason, I've noticed that the upstairs TV gets its signal a full 2 seconds ahead of the downstairs TV when on the same channel. It got me thinking.. Is there a way I could use this to my advantage and predict the future and somehow profit off of this?

Attached: 1501379717238.jpg (400x400, 115K)

No, I don't think so, sorry.

Attached: jump_130517.png (312x509, 358K)

Help me out by explaining what you mean by profit

There has to be a way i can..

..make money off of this phenomenon.

Bump

Are you fucking retarded?

No, retard. The downstairs TV just has a shittier tuner

Not necessarily the tuner. Even so there's a 2 second gap that can't be accounted for and therefore exploited.

Can you buy a lottery ticket in 2 sceonds?

I’m thinking of a way to exploit the fact that if I could keep the audiences separated and in front of the slower TV, then maybe I could make sports bets once I knew the score and tell the person in front of the slow TV they have less than 2 seconds to agree to it or something?

My grandma used to watch game shows on the TV downstairs whie grandpa was upstairs. She'd shout out the answers before they showed for him. he thought she was a wizard for awhile.

Ur stupidity hurts my soul but i feel like im getting baited so wp

Can you buy lottery tickets online with Bitcoin or something?

Oh, there goes Grandma again with her sorcery. Also checked.

Attached: 1487763139591.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

You may think I’m stupid now, but you’re going to feel even stupider once I figure out something clever. You just wait and see who has the last laugh.

Seriously how braindead are u, u dont actually think ur tv has special powers that make it receive signals before its even send out... right ? right !?

I'm sure the Jews are behind this

You can blame Justin Timberlake and I guess it was Beyonce?

THOOPER BOWLS

Right now, all I’m saying is that there’s an unexplainable 2 second gap so I’m not ruling anything out. Maybe it is an example of time travel.. who knows? I want to approach this without any bias any eliminate theories through the scientific method.

Attached: d050cb_def84d85fc1d4c7183b7222404b11ba0~mv2.jpg (349x262, 42K)

>any eliminate theories through the scientific method.

AND*** eliminate theories..

Wrong.

Your downstairs tv renders the signal it's receiving 2 seconds behind your upstairs tv.

It’s digital so explain that genius

OP confirmed as fucking retarded

You're right. Don't turn on the upstairs tv for several weeks to save up all those 2 second advantages. You'll have to record every time you turn on the downstairs tv. Once you've added up a week worth of 2 seconds (I know it'll take a while) watch the reading of the lottery numbers and then go buy a ticket

Yeah, it's called day trading.
I've made ~$340,000 from it.
Alot of other people do it too.

TV receives signal. TV turns signal into color values. Color values sent to frame buffer. Frame buffer writes to screen pixels.

Depending on how this is implemented it could be slower.

Digital != instant. If you're OP you're fucking retarded and if you're not OP you're also retarded.

Not that guy but you don't understand Einstein
There's a distinct distortion that takes place
It's not your level but it's how time is reletive

Alright lads I'm out I think OP might unironically have a learning disability.

shut up. you obviously don't understand what I'm trying to explain to you. It's such a simple concept.. seriously what are you not getting? How do you suppose I could "store" something in 2 second intervals? I'm not calling you a moron, but I'm calling you a moron.

Attached: 1486802156172.jpg (442x430, 81K)

Hey man, now you're just being an asshole. No one's going to help you get rich quick. Maybe if you were smart enough you'd realise you're just a big dumb idiot who took the time to notice his TV has time traveling powers.

He doesn't even see the irony

Thank you for pointing it out

Only if you can find someone as retarded as you to take advantage of. I'm guessing that would take some effort.

wait till you get to high school
things aren't as linear as you think

Attached: einstein-oppenheimer-960x600.jpg (960x600, 83K)

OK, let me clarify for those who are having trouble understanding/ just joining the thread.

1. I cannot "store" these 2 second delay intervals for use at a later time.

2. I'm not saying it is time travel, but I'm not saying it isn't. Why rule it out?

3. Please leave your negativity in another thread. I feel like there's a potentially big discovery to be made here so I don't need distractions.

That is all, thank you

Attached: 1487762817292.jpg (268x268, 14K)

Play jeopardy with your family with the 2 sec delayed TV. Say the answer 2 secs before they can. Then rape your cat.
??????
Profit!

See this guy gets it. If it turns out not to be time travel, then what I'm thinking I'll do is find somebody retarded with some money and challenge them to Jeopardy! and bet them who can get more questions correct or something. The trick is to find somebody really, really retarded but thinks that they are smarter than they are.

Attached: 1487229652514.png (429x431, 9K)

dude. its a phase
its the same timeline but it's warped in your locality
somtimes you can get in on a good stock move and buy or sell before the 2nd leg of the phase happens
there's tons of other shit you can exploit
easiest would be quick wagers on sports games

thanks but I don't think this is how it works, sorry