Fucked my friends baby mother the other day and i feel kinda shitty about it. Anyone ever fuck their friends girls...

Fucked my friends baby mother the other day and i feel kinda shitty about it. Anyone ever fuck their friends girls? Pic related.

Attached: 3ab26fe0-dc1b-463c-8201-4eb56c1723ee.png (487x960, 506K)

Attached: 0f6856e8-37ea-46b9-9839-b7b4a0de0a92.png (487x960, 414K)

Attached: 9af5362d-deb8-4834-9658-bff072ee0df5.png (540x960, 375K)

Yeah I fucked my bestfriends long time girlfriend. She always looked at me a certain way and told him how I was his best looking friend. Always wanted to fuck her too. But the amount of guilt I felt when I would hang out with him. And the point where she wanted to leave him for me. I ended up telling him the truth and losing my best friend. But like 2 years later we're friends again but it's not the same. Over all not worth it.

I’ve let a friend fuck my gf while she was drunk. I don’t regret it

Yea im feeling that way too. In the moment in was incredible but after the nut i came back to my senses and realized wat i had done. Now she wants to do it more often and even sends me sexy pics like this. Idk should i stop or just keep going.

Attached: 20190505_145506.png (1439x2560, 1.27M)

Was she conscious?

Yup same I kind of had the thrill of I finally get to fuck her but the moment you nut reality comes back. The damage is already done tbh your choice OP. You can sever it and brush it under the table and hope it never resurfaces. But in the end you fucked her sooo it's permanent. And if you keep fucking her the guilt gets worse and it'll blow up on you eventually

Fucked my mates wife on his wedding day. Then attended their wedding. We haven't fucked since then but that's due to scheduling issues.

I want to stop but like u said the damage is done already. Plus shes so fuckin hot i cant deny the fact that fuckin her is great. She just sent me this about an hour ago.

Attached: c2f15bd2-dd82-47c6-9d0b-73f415697eaa.png (1207x1600, 1.04M)

Doesnt sound like u feel any guilt about it

Let’s say not at all. She doesn’t remember it

How did that moment feel? Must of been intense.

Nope, not sure i've ever felt guilt about anything. I'm over it and embracing that side of me.

I plan to get her pregnant. Should be fun.

Not feeling guilt about anything is a problem. You might want to have a discussion with a psych about that. Still hot though.

Pretty much only guilt, I feel happiness, sadness etc. Not worried.

Wait...is that her actual nip? Also nice, shes hot as fuck. Ask for full body. Are they still together?

That's good, but not feeling guilt to me, says you lack morality. Can you feel bad for other people at all?

Yea I fucked my friends baby mom for a few months.

Attached: F5368797-86E6-44BA-9AF4-B1628EB82BAE.jpg (1200x1600, 242K)

Let’s say she was blindfolded so we switched and I watched. More than intense, he cummed on her back, I cummed on the floor

They are very together. She sharpied her nipple being funny. Shes already send me plenty of pics since we started. I feel like we both been dying to fuck each other for a while but never acted on it out of fear of the consequences. Another body pic

Attached: 178272ed-3793-45a7-ba7c-18d2728a7eba.png (960x540, 337K)

How did that come to be?

Had a three way with my buddy and his little Mexican gf. We started to fuck behind his back a lot. The pussy was good but she was legit insane. They’re broken up now so I don’t feel so bad about it.

Ran into her at the bar and started talking. Next thing you know we ended up at my place and fucked. Kept fucking her every weekend for the next few months. They are married now.

Attached: 8C99ACD5-E004-4558-A7A6-5EE95E063B5D.jpg (2048x1536, 221K)

Yea threesomes are a great way to ruin a relationship

Fuck up but fuckin hot at the same time

It didn’t help he came in a couple minutes, then just let me pound her for almost an hour while he just touched her.

Must have been hot af for him to watch his girl get pounded. Probably why he came so quick.

Started ducking and dating my best friends baby momma. They had been split up for over 2 years before I did it. I always found her attractive and one day he told me she used to make comments to him about me being hot. He told me I could fuck her if I wanted to. We’re married now.

Nice dubs, but man. I fucking LOVE light skin girls like her. Count yourself lucky. If you have more nudes send them this way.

Attached: light skin thot.jpg (758x1280, 166K)

Yea she was pretty slutty. Heard she ended up fucking a few other guys before they got married.

Attached: 18126DC0-CE2A-4ABD-A500-23463AF0DB5A.jpg (1200x1600, 239K)

I should also note that shes friends with my gf as well. Added layer to the mess we started.

Attached: 61d05fbe-9b0d-413a-9a92-d7234376aa58.png (960x487, 383K)

She dresses like a slut, I'd smash

Damn should i keep goin then?

Attached: Screenshot_20180829-224034.jpg (1080x1425, 718K)

>My gf

YA BLEW IT!
You fucking goon. Either cut off all this shit with this hoe or if you want to continue on doing it come clean about it.
Or continue to hide it and mentally wreck yourself.

Just remember man, at the end of the day mistakes happen, wether we like them or not.

She likes dressing up for sex which is amazing to me. One of the hottest fucks so far tbh. Sucks that they are still together tho.

Attached: 773b1c90-17fe-467e-ac19-4ee34ce0ddc9_1557041161332.jpg (540x960, 169K)

She must be a good fuck too

Also what is that child shit behind that hoe? You telling me you're fucking your guys girl and they have a child together?
Bruh the sex must be some good or you've just never had any.

Yea tell me about it. Big fucking mess i got myself into. Everything happened so quick the first time it happened and we were both high. I figured i already stepped thru that door no going back now. Really playing with fire at this point.

Attached: 7c620ea7-d2e5-4067-aff2-605ac8b4b72f.png (960x487, 489K)

Oh yeah. The first one was when I was 16. My friend was 17 and his girl was 14. She had a habit of just taking all her clothes off when we three were alone. One day my friend was at work and I was helping the girl babysit her little sister. As soon as the sister took her nap the girlfriend was naked and telling me to take my clothes off. I spent the next four hours with my dick in her mouth or vag. She didn't know a dick had limits, she hadn't had a chance to get my friend alone for that long to fuck. Weeks later she did get that chance, and lamented it. His dick ran out after 2 tries. After that she asked me over to help babysit all the time.

don't be pussies and nut them

Dude we are pretty much in the same boat. I just haven't fucked my light skin friend...yet and her brother and I are pretty close. I have a gf as well and boy would I still fuck the lights outta that light skin.

So you made a mistake while out of your gourd and whilst sober you decided to make the same "mistake"? Bruh, you gotta stop lying to yourself. She is now your hoe, and your problem. She's attached to you by the vagina and she won't stop cumming. I have no idea how you're gunna get out of this one man. I'd just ghost her and hope tf she never says anything.

Yea thats his baby mother. And yes the sex is great. Shes really freaky in so many ways and focuses a lot on my pleasure which is amazing. Talking about it now i think i should stop. I feel like shit walkin around naked with family photos all over the house.

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-143124.jpg (933x1521, 462K)

Its just the way guys are wired. We just wanna stick our dick in everything

If you feel bad you should go see a doctor you might have got an std from that whore.

Maybe one more fuck for the road and call it quits

Attached: Thotty.jpg (1080x1423, 623K)

Man, whatever you can do to walk out of this with the least amount of damage. I think you should seriously consider it. But in the end man it's up to you.

My personal opinion and I think you share it, this is greasy.

Maybe the time before was already the last stop on that road.

Ur right bro. Need to call it quits asap. Dont think im gonna b confessing any time soon either. Just gonna sweep this under the rug

This

I'm not right or wrong, I'm just trying to give you a different perspective. I hope this shit works out for you man. I know you feel like shit.

Yea man been kinda eating me up. Heres one more for u guys.

Attached: 425a2fe5-e73b-4f9c-9675-15f692b3775a.png (487x960, 511K)

It's these fucking coloured girls I tell ya man. They're fucked and definitely like to be FUCKED.

Women like this are usually self destructive and they love it. You wont need to confess, she will when she's ready to send this bitch into a tailspin.

Bruh. This is what terrifies me.

I will mention though. I've been put through the tailspin before and if you just fucking play it off it will literally eventually be forgotten. It's literally like killing your character as a person. Gotta rebuild that shit from ground up. Becareful bros, don't get caught being a retard.

Honestly, you have nothing to lose. You obviously dont like your girlfriend enough not to cheat on her and this side chick is definitely not girlfriend material. Fuck it

This is my biggest fear. She can get pretty crazy when shes angry. Like wat if hypotheticly she catches him cheating and she throws this fact at him in a rage?