Hey Yea Forums I have a pathetic story for you

Hey Yea Forums I have a pathetic story for you.
I have this online friend. She likes talking to me at least once a day. After we met she started coming on to me. Sometimes she would get a little uhh sexual. I'm not the most sexually driven person. I am a turbo beta kissless virgin neet. Sure I would love a relationship but I just don't get just sex just cause.

But anyway, she brought up nudes. She said she was impressed that I didn't ask for them yet. Or something. And it came up again a couple of times when she was trying to get me to wank for her. (Sadly she always wanted me to at the wrong times) I made a comment like
"Fine, but then I have to go through the pain of looking for something to look at."
She said
"Oh, you asking for nudes again? You men are all the same."
I attempted to deny it. Because the truth is I didn't want them. Sure the temptation crossed mind several times. But I value her friendship and all that far more. I wouldn't want to upset her or want her to do anything she didn't want to. I care about her allot and genuinely like her.

So my dumb ass proceeded to say "No, there are plenty of pairs of tits on the internet. I don't need yours." I meant this of course as saying that I'm not going to ask you to do that. Not that I don't want her. She took this wrong way and left. Thankfully she talked to me again in the morning. But she has since given up the sexual conversations. Which Is a bit of a relief but also quite a disappointment and saddening.

I mean I kind of get that there is not a real bind between us but it still bothers and saddens me that she has another guy she knows. Some Chad guy with a girlfriend. She likes to fuck around with. I know it bothers her how beta I am so I guess that's why? I dunno... not my business.

So uh... What you think I should do? I know she thinks I should be more assertive. She has said in the past she wants me to come on to her too. I've never felt right about that.

Attached: Brainlet Wizard.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

From beta to beta, I'd say use her to experiment. She's an online friend, so there is no real commitment. Try things outside of your comfort zone and you might just find things that work!

I think I need to add something really important. Something I feel really bad for....
You see, she is 16. and I turn 20 this year. Since she tried coming on to me I've been trying to not get sucked in. I tried to resist. But my loneliness won the batte. I Still try to resist her now. That is why I say I don't feel up to it. So you see, even if I were comfortable with it. I can't.

Lol you blew it

Yeah? What you think I should do?

We're onto you FBI.

I know what you mean. It was the same for me, I did see her as a friend and loved her in a pure, childlike way. You did the right thing. There will be people who will turn you on. The relationship with her wouldn't be explosive nor deep. You would have to put on a mask or vice versa.

Just two people finding out that they do not fit comfortably together in that way.

But I have to advise you to reach out for further branches, because relationship-wise, the most intruiging one's are not in a place you would like to be.

First off, you're a complete autistic faggot of a cuck and obviously your father failed to help you become a man.

What you did pretty much destroys any chance you could ever have and the most likely outcome is maybe your broken retarded brain can learn some sort of lesson from this so you do better next-time.

The only shot you have, and I'm serious. Is take a screen shot of this thread and fucking send it to her.
The way you described your predicament to us is exactly how you need to describe it to her, there is very little chance you'll salvage anything but doing this is literally the only way you have anything other than a 0% chance, I'm giving you the only option that moves you from 0% to 1%.

Screen shot this thread, send it to her in a text for message and say "this is how I feel and I'm sorry I'm not as good as other people at expressing myself, I think you're beautiful and I just don't know how to let you know that without coming off as weird or creepy."

Take screen shots of those messages and fucking post them here and post results.

If you had one chance, one shot, this is it. This is the only way, otherwise better luck with the next one.

I wrote this ^^ without reading
Jesus fucking christ..... Cut contact 100% an talk to girls your own age.

>Anonymous 05/06/19(Mon)21:49:21 No.799
Grow some testies and tell her you dont want anything to do with her in any sexual regards.

Ope nevermind things got awkward

>First off, you're a complete autistic faggot of a cuck and obviously your father failed to help you become a man.
This. OP will never get pussy because he is the pussy itself. Girls aren't attracted to inaction, indecisiveness, and having themselves be the assertive one. They want a man to decide for them. To choose.

This is a very true statement. Ideally, it's what I believe and likes to hope how I would be with dating life. But I don't think I have the balls to actually follow through. I will surely bend. Because again, I do genuinely like her. And I think she at least somewhat does too. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not around her.

I just try to be a good friend.

I won't do that. That is ridiculous. And as for the age. I know, I didn't know her age for a long time. When I found out I didn't care because I didn't expect anything like this between us. I just enjoyed playing games with her.
I don't have many friends and am depressed so on a so forth. She was a really good friend I couldn't bare to lose.

Yeah, I'm a coward. I don't like to make her sad.

I'm not going to disagree with this. Woman do like masculine control. Feminist are full of shit. Sexually woman typically wants to be dominated.

Sign up to the nearest/cheapest gym. Just go and workout, when you are there enough people will start talking to you, make friends with these men. They can help teach you how to be a man, keep working out, stop eating garbage, I know you fucking eat trash like a god damn trash nigger coon.

This will obliterate your depression, manly man friends will obliterate your depression. They will give you permission to act like a man instead of the cucked up little bitch your mommy made you "so you'd treat girls right".

Do these things and your life will turn around, or don't.

And fuck her feelings, fuck any girls feelings. Do the things that make you happy, take what you want, take what makes you happy. It's ok to worry about the feelings of your male friends but it is NOT ok to worry about how what you do or think will make a woman feel.

Steve you are sad.

Where is the balance in there between being your self and bettering yourself? Sure, gym and diet, obviously. But changing my caring character? I don't know. Maybe it will narrow my possibilities but won't that make me more miserable?

Yupp, miserably pathetic. Not gonna lie. Anything to add?
(not Steve, not sure if typo or not.)

Find a new girl and use your experience to not fuck up again.

I don't go out to meet people. Anxiety and yadda yadda yadda keeps me at home.

Who you are is garbage. Kill the boy and become a man.

You've been fed a horseshit lie about being "chivalrous", "caring", "kind", "nice", "selfless". These are the not the ethos of a man, these are not the ethos of what a generation of feminization and whore mothers envision a subservient boy would be.

You are not a slave, you are not worth less than any woman. Your feelings matter, your wants matter.
What YOU want matters.

What you've been told are good qualities and you've been "rewarded by your mother and other adult women or your "friends that are girls" is a lie. It isn't who you want to be and it isn't who they want to fuck.

Toss aside the child you are, every aspect of "yourself", and grow into a man.
You're 10 years late.

This is why you're depressed. Every urge and instinct you have is being bottled up and repressed so you can put on the mask of a nice guy.
But your blood will always boil with rage and passion, it will yearn for pussy and domination. It will never be silenced until the day you die.

Well I mean I'm not going to disagree that it's a learnt generational thing.

I sure as hell didn't learn it from my mother. She has 0 decency for anyone. Always treated us like shit. She is bipolar and I suspect I am too. I did develop C-PTSD I am the way I am because of upbringing yes but. I can't just change my character. I've always been a caring person. In order to survive her wrath I had to be selfless and my needs not matter to take care of my younger siblings. I've never been dominate and I have always kept my emotions bottled.

>I did develop C-PTSD
sound like such a little bitch
girls dont want more problems in their lives, if they did they'd hang out with more girls. Start owning your own actions and lack of actions

You had one job. Only one job in you little meaningless life and you fucked it. How the duck is it hard to duck the girl who wants it? How the rock you have to be so stupid that you fcuk this super easy job like hat?
You are the one big disappointment for all the male race.
Please, do the world a favor and turn yourself into girl, or better, dead corpse.

>> C-PTSD.

Fuck off, you haven't been to war.

"my life growing up was a war" Shut the fuck up.

You need my advice more than you possibly can know.
You need to ball the fuck up real god damn fast or you're going to be dead.

he's gonna be another loser making a Yea Forums thread "how do i kill myself painlessly" if he doesnt take charge of his own life.
People have been through way fucking worse than having a temperamental mommy for this bitch to say ptsd

>I'm not going to disagree that it's a learnt generational thing.
Ofc you aren't because then you'd be taking responsibility for being a failure because of yourself. Better to blame society right?

I only say it because it does have vital importance in my development and my personality.
I hate mentioning it, I hate the idea of using it as a crutch but it came up.
And I know they don't want my problems but after I crashed I've been such a wreak where I've lost control of my life and emotions.

And I'm going to keep fucking up that simple job. and unfortunately, she does not like when I talk about an hero.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
That does not specify the origin of the Trauma.
The C stands for Complex. That means if you read on it, it's a long term environment. Every day for weeks to months to years.

Look, I know it sounds stupid.

Laziness keeps me home

Nah fuck you buddy.
Sack up or kill yourself.

Everything you need is already in this thread. I'm going to go fuck one of my tinder matches then I'm going to bed.

In the morning I'll drive my mercedes to work where I'm a senior engineer for one of the top defense contractors and continue on with my life.

Do as you wish, it's your choice.
But the only road that doesn't lead to death and despair is what's already been mentioned.

One of the biggest things I say is how it was not that bad. I had it well. I don't like to complain about shitty life. Everyone had a shitty life. It really the biggest reason that holds me back from bettering myself. But If I keep that mentality I will never move forward.

I will take responsibility where responsibility is due. I know a lot of my circumstances are my own doing. I am not trying to say otherwise. My point is that there is a logical reason for my behavior.

Anyone who disagrees that behavior and envoirmnet does not dictate a person development is ignorant.
How can people say on one hand say "My children are going to be turned into faggots and trans by watching this LGBT propaganda" But then also deny that their upbringing envoiorment does shape the person? You hit a dog every day, that dog is going to become submissive then aggressive and attack. (depending on circumstances)

Yeah, you are probably right.

Sure I get bettering my self is important but I just don't get how I need to completely change my character. I don't see a problem with showing compassion and softness.

Attached: 1532216130936.jpg (431x600, 40K)

Is this a loli thread now? Uh o.