Why don't you have a GF /b? Literally everyone has one

Why don't you have a GF /b? Literally everyone has one

Attached: 102930495403.jpg (720x720, 61K)

My looks don't measure up to my standards.

My desire for personal time is at odds with my work schedule, so dedicating time to getting a girlfriend would leave me with little to none for myself. I'm selfish.

Attached: 1557161757512.jpg (1366x768, 97K)

What about gay men?

I'm just a beta male who is better off as a friend than a relationship partner

I'm in love

AIDS risk and money for something disappointing and gross with some problem you don't love

>Why don't you have a GF /b? Literally everyone has one
I know, right? But my wife still doesn't seem to be ok with me getting one.

my dick 2 small to keep any quality girl around in the long run

>whole reputation is beyond fucked
I still get approached or get “signs” but i just ignore/act oblivious cause like i mentioned my reputation is beyond fucked and there’s no way it’s not going to bite me back in the ass so i just decided to get over relationship and focus on my own well being

I'm not putting any effort into looking.
My last relationship was emotionally abusive and I have a hard time opening up now.

Attached: hab1e.jpg (540x672, 72K)

lol this bitch has a weird head

Girls talk to me often I’m just so socially awkward to respond in the right way without sounding gay as shit

Attached: 37467866-C0FC-4171-91F1-7CD0031A0DA3.jpg (1242x1234, 745K)

I have no trouble talking to girls, it's just I have nothing to offer them. I don't have a car, not a lot of friends, no party connections, if you look at it this way I am a pretty boring person for them. I guess I can make them laugh and charismatic enough to keep them interested, but after they realise who I actually am, I guess they will lose interest pretty quickly.

Attached: 4DB12398-A9BF-43DA-A1E5-727B5898F081.jpg (331x278, 44K)

ITT: Incels and Queers

Attached: oops.jpg (4272x2848, 1.44M)

Just got out of a long relationship and feel terrible about it still. I was fucking some chick for a while but my heart just wasnt in it, I miss my old bitch

Well for awhile I thought I just hadn't found the one cause I was never ambitious about getting a GF. I've always found girls really cute, but I'm actually gay :/

t. incel

I do.

because i married her.

jokes on me, though, as she's the worst thing that ever happened to me, and i'm daring myself to grow enough balls to leave.

>Why don't you have a GF /b?
>Literally everyone has one

Pick one.

You renounce your right to be considered "people" when you visit Yea Forums.