So these chuckle fucks suck these days. Who thinks it blows up this year?

So these chuckle fucks suck these days. Who thinks it blows up this year?

I blame Arin.

Also his wife has the ugliest fetal alcohol syndrome face ever. The eye shadow will never fix it Suzy. Never.

Attached: game-grumps-title.png (1280x720, 780K)

OP has jealousy issues with Suzy. Look, you love Arin, we get it. Stop blaming him and people in his life for your problem. Seek help.

Ok

Arin's a douche. Dan is getting there.

Never watched em. Always struck me as a bit cringe

Pack it in, Game grumps . I know your reading this.

suzy nudes pls

I mean why? It's easy money and they have a well established fanbase
Even if the show sucks and it declines, it's still probably far better than the next best alternative. If something better came along then I dunno, maybe

I am a longtime fan but their stuff has gotten stale recently, haven't been watching their stuff for a few months at least now

Maybe it's going downhill, or maybe there's only so long that the same schtick is funny, even if they try to change it up it's mostly just silly voices and dick jokes. Can get a lot of mileage out of it, but you also might mature out of it or it loses novelty after years of watching

why

Attached: IMG-20190104-WA0038.png (400x197, 118K)

because she has nice titties despite the mongoloid face

Attached: suzy.jpg (900x675, 139K)

I remember 2012

I also think they're doing streams a lot because they get more cash. Morons are giving them donations all the time so they get their message read by the grumps on stream.

There are some really cringe moments when Arin is being a little bitch and you can just tell, Danny is only sticking around for the paycheck. Like when Arin intentionally just keeps annoying Dan

Arin seems really two-faced, like he puts on an act for the show where he seems to be nice to fans but in reality doesn't give two shits about them at all

I like JonTrons own channel but I never like the game grumps because it's just a bunch of people being loud in a room in front of the game there's no work put into it so I just don't understand the point.

Frankly it's just not funny. 99% of the jokes fall flat. It's just a group of people having fun, and that's perfectly all right but imagine if you and your buddy were playing a game do you think anybody really wants to listen to that? the answer is no.

obviously streams exist and some people are into that content I guess but in the end it just doesn't do it for me

who can say who is the real culprit of the downfall?
arin "i haven't had a competent idea in 5 years" hansen
or
dan "I'm sorry the truth has upset you" avidan

my money's on the former, but the latter is definitely complacent

Early days of Dan were good but frankly it was way better when Jon was not so grump

ALL their shit has just become blatantly about the revenue and not the love for content.

"Hey dudes here's a 10 hour game we're gonna play in 15 minute increments for the next 5 months."

Why would you say that about your wife, Arin? Also, I know Dan is s murderer. Also also, I can replace Dan. We’d have good banter. Get at me.

wtf how is Dan a murderer
do you have anything to back up that claim at all

Arin seems like a micro-managing manbaby
Danny seems like a pretentious douche who's there for the paycheck
Suzy seems like a cunt
Ross is okay. He seems like a bro

There's gotta be a reason why all of the good personalities seem to have left gamegrumps.
Jon, Barry, Ross, even Supermega most recently.

Meanwhile, there's a shit-tier game studio's staff, and about 8 other random people 'working' in the grumps office for reasons unknown.

Oh user, those were the days