Who else here is drunk?

Who else here is drunk?

Attached: 6B410788-9FF1-4A9B-A3B6-C12EF562F7BF.jpg (900x1200, 116K)

I drank last night. Still haven't decided if I want to drink again tonight

>drinking nigger booze
Fuck outta here faggot

Working on it.

Attached: 20190506_211855.jpg (3264x2448, 1.57M)

Not even close to Roodypoo booze faggot, but liquor is better

Im drunk every night bro, what the point here?!

Yeah, I'm on my 5th glass of bilk.

Hennessey is in fact roody poo alcohol.

My buzz is wearing off, I had a beer and some grape malt liquor
>Inb4 Nigger booze
I drink to wake up earlier in the morning, keeps me from sleeping in

I prefer whisky or rum

I love malt liquor

Hennessy, seriously.
Puke juice.
grow up

I thought roody poos drank pruno and huff Jenkem

Yep, Cheap wine or expensive wine in USA cuz Canada booze prices suck

Every year, millions of people worldwide poop their fucking pants. To some it happens while they're in the office. Others, on public transport. Family dinners, public outings, even soul-searching while gazing at the stars- it can, and does, happen anywhere. I like to call it "humanity's dirty secret", because most are embarrassed and try to hide it. But what happens when we all conceal what we feel inside? We end up alone, despite being surrounded with others who are exactly like us. Don't be alone. Don't let others feel alone. The next time you poop your pants, stand tall and proud, and shout to the heavens: "I just fucking pooped my pants!". You will be surprised when they respond in the guise of your peers, loving and accepting you unconditionally, in awe of your strength and personal integrity.

Roody poo
poo
-Thunderbird
-MD 20/20
-malt liquor
-anything from 7 eleven

You can get two 99 apples minis for a dollar and have a good night FUCK YEAH MURICA

That's beautiful user

Bananas is much better

Or 4 for 2 dollars and have a great night

Welp I know what I'm donating to this year. You've opened up my eyes with your plebbit pasta

I am, who puts brand name cognac in the freezer?

Seven eleven will sell you two of these for 6 bucks. No human being can manage more than 2 of them in a night.... If you have I've got some news for you

Attached: ci-four-loko-gold-5f4a2d7ceea170d2.jpg (400x600, 14K)

My buzz is your alcohol poisoning. I'd need ten 99s to even get tipsy

Fact: Any nigger who drinks Hennessy is a fucking retard. It is supposed to be a flex of wealth and disrespect to the creator to buy the bottle and pour it out. He was a blatant racist and hated black people.

Nah. It is. Hennessy is poor man's cognac. Get yourself some Camus, or Remy Martin.

I like Steele reserve, or hurricanes. 3 of them is enough for me.

True true

I like that 14%

You forgot Night Train and Steel Reserve, user.

Attached: 1525774765615.jpg (354x329, 12K)

Yeah, been sippin on some Bastille since about 9 this morning. Fuck mondays.

You need to try southern comfort 100 my friend

50% abv? That's some bitch shit. Start drinking cask strength whiskey or get off your high horse.

I drink everclear with coffee user, I don't remember what a horse is... But I remember how to take it easy on weekdays

I don't drink anything less than 100 proof unless I drinking a nice cold beer

The peach one is kinda ass though

What's your favorite brew user?

Dubs confirm

It took far too long for this to be asked.

>SoCo
Choice of self-proclaimed "redneck"/"country" high school girls everywhere.

Half alcohol is not bitch shit, you can't rightly call a man drinking liquor a bitch

Not really drunk at the moment. I've been steadily drinking cheap vodka for almost a week straight now though. Just enough to put me back to sleep again, whenever I wake up.

tbh,the orange flavor of Maddog 20/20 isn't bad.
Also, I'm not a perfectly normal African American person who just happens to be down on his luck.

Man my nigga knows his shit.

Don't laugh at me. Pabts

Well this is now a self proclaimed comfy thread user. Posting comfy things before I go grab a drink

Attached: Photo-Jan-13-1-50-01-PM.jpg (3024x3430, 1.85M)

No judgement here, it's got the blue ribbon for a reason

No doubt

my local liquor store sells these for a dollar fifty
in my eager days i'd fucking buy them until I passed out infront of the bitch

Yup, shittiest lager in-show is quite the achievement.

>is drunk?
It's Monday.
Anyone drinking on a Monday is an alcoholic

Only kinda drunk off this jamacan rum I found in the back of the lc.

Attached: 20190420_002000.jpg (3264x2448, 1.63M)

pabst is cheap and god damn if it isn't a half decent pisswater
at a couple bucks for a 40, you really can't go wrong

Alright boys I conceed, Hennessy is for Roody poos

When I'm not drinking that I'm usually drinking Jameson, or extremely cheap 100 proof rum

>anyone drinking on a monday is an alcoholic
>anyone drinking on x day is an alcoholic
>anyone drinking on a day that ends in Y is an alcoholic
>anyone drinking is an alcoholic
>anyone drinking is an alcohol
>anyone alcool

Thank you. I appreciate the compliment.

Bird dog Kentucky bourbon....peach or blackberry

I prefer to be called a seasoned drinker

Everyone comfy!

Attached: comfortable-reading-nook.jpg (600x900, 118K)

Ohhhh weeeee, what was I thinkin. You right.

Attached: 1554302259808.jpg (436x462, 24K)

Anything to kill the taste i guess, because Hennessy is some nasty shit.

Once again, dubs confirm

k i n g c o b r a
m i c k e y s
c o l t 4 5

Attached: 20110211fortiesstory.jpg (500x308, 54K)

Woah calm down b'y don get cut on that edge

Attached: 20190419_204426.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

Booze hound is also an acceptable answer

I mean no hate brother, but it is the cheaper side of a fantastic spirit.

Really though, next time you have a little money to burn, pick up some really decent cognac, it makes Hennessy seem like swill.

I love me some mickeys. I almost fainted when I discovered it came in 40oz

Craft and Micro brews gave avenue for a bunch of twats act righteous about their beer choices. Nothing wrong with a good "yard beer" if you're actually working out in the yard over the weekend pushing a mower, tending a garden or whatever. Something stupid-heavy and 9 to 12 percent ABV isn't going to sit in your stomach well for those kinds of activities and will catch up to you too quick before you get any actual work done.

hennessy is meant to be a mixer alcohol unless you buy VSOP and even then it's not that great

hennessy - shot of
lemon + lime - squeez
bitters - if you can get them / find it
7 up - to carbonate
mix
it fuckin tasty as fuck

even better if you can get bundaberg's lemon/lime bitters and throw an extra squeeze of lemon in there
very popular party cocktail here but even though I just prefer a straight glass, it's pretty fuckin good

Janis Joplin supposedly loved Southern Comfort. She was a legit drunk/junkie and blues singer.

Attached: images(85).jpg (252x200, 9K)

Wait, mickey is a beer?
Where i'm from a mickey is those lil 50ml bottles you buy on lunch break

a fourty ounce of mickeys and a fat stamp of glop

i like 40s because, 40s
but the mickey's grenades have puzzels under the caps that are great fun if you're shitfaced

Yeah they have those grenades in 6 packs, and 40s here

This guy gets it. We need more activity beers

Attached: images(87).jpg (305x165, 7K)

Hell yeah

It was expected

> Be me
>Be an neet
>Bon't have booze
>or booze money
>Can hardly have Wi-Fi

>No I am not drunk but I want to be

Lol come to Nova Scotia b'y we be fuckin drinkin rum at work all day b'y

What I want to know is why did you save that image 87 times

Not me. I'm a drug addict without any drugs. I'd much rather be smoking meth and snorting Roxys.

Hey I appreciate it user. Congratulations on your superior internet etiquette as well. What do you recommend?

You poor, ignorant bastard

No I mean 50ml of a bunch of 40% liqour brands

I want to get drunk, but I ate too much about an hour ago, and too full :( what do...

Can you post a picture of it? I never heard of that

You've got more than one opening, user. Just putting it out there.

>Nova Scotia
To be fair fishing towns and booze tend to go hand in hand.

We sailed away at the break of day to pull traps in oilskin trousers!

Is anyone here concerned about alcohol withdrawal/the shakes?

I'm on my 5th high Life. Trying to cut down from 18 a night. Yes I know piss beer.

What would you say the top of your budget on a 750ml would be?

aye, i'm not sure of the slang there
but Mickey's is a malt liquor (a fucking beer despite "liquor") that is pretty popular as far as I know culturally here
those little 50ml fuckers of booze are what you get to throw in a soda / get fucked up on when you're flying

go look where they have the nigger beers in your local shithole (7/11, beer supplied gas station) and look for a GREEN, BIG bottle with a green label that screams Mickey's
it has a wasp on it
very hard to miss

it's great if you need a cheap bottle of shit to drink on a hot day
should be with the Old English, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Corona/Victoria / Steel Reserve ect other 40oz
if they dont have it, go to a place that's more shady, they have it.

Attached: e2e5b658-8173-4fec-90c5-6eac5f441cbc_1.98efca12f6c82dfa0f6e8acb6e188c66.jpg (519x1560, 371K)

withdrawal fucked me up
I didnt even know I was addicted to alcohol
I would drink a 24 case a night if I had the cash, just figured "haha my tolerance is high so what's the harm"
would get huge fat fucking panic attacks, shake, my heart would race, I'd get properly fucked out of shape but didn't get DTs/seizures
I strongly suggest drinking less and less day by day, cut a beer out of the routine every couple days if you want to be safe
or do what I did, go to a sober program that piss/breath tests you for a few weeks so you feel motivated and then drop the fuck out
I still drink every night but I sure as fuck dont drink hard and then switch to beer once the bottle's gone
cheers fucker

I’ve been going through withdrawals and shakes for the past 3 years. Ive been drinking 12+ beers a day or 750ml of jack daniels everyday for the past 3 years. I can’t stop and I know I need help. I collapsed in my house a few months ago and my younger brother found me on the floor and that was when I tried to go sober. I went a few days and the withdrawals was intense. I’m drunk right now

not the person you asked
a 5th/750ml of jameson is 30 bucks here
a 750/5th of good vodka is 20 to 25
you can get a 750 of absolute piss shit rum for 10 bucks here though
i'd rather drop 30 and have no hangover/the granny smith revenge the next day and work properly
so i'd say 40 is my absolute budget

I get the panic attacks and racing heart as well.
Did you get the super messed up/vivid dreams?
I'm down to about 12 beers a night and plan on drinking one less each night till I can be sober a bit and lower my tolerance

I'm getting thirsty just looking at that image

niggers,because the only thing they know about hennesey is there favorite nigger bop music person drinks it

$9 for a 5th of blackfart 100 proof rum here. The price is tempting but I really like Jameson. Like what the other user said

i had remy martin once,tasted like ass.i dont drink cognac anymore though

working on it. how you doin OP?

why not?

you dont mix cognac,go figure only niggers drink hennessy.there retarded

Original user, let's say 25

sure did
I would dream I was dying, dream my ex was beating the fuck out of me, dream that my house was being robbed, weird fucking existential dreams of absolute terror and dread, and occasionally dreams of me taking meds I did back in the day and winding up locked in a psych ward
i have pretty fucked up PTSD shit from the shit that's happened in my life so that may be a cause but now my dreams are just obscure so i'm sure that was alcoholism leaving my system

12 is half of what I was doing a night. I went on all sorts of shit, antabuse, naloxone / bupe / whatever (for heroin though) and naltrexone, all of them helped with the cravings and feelings, but then they gave me klonopin and then started a 3 year binge of benzos which are just freeze dried alcohol

try losing a beer every two or three nights. also, try buying each fucking individual can, like buy a handful of 24oz / tallboys to your limit (each can is 2 beers) -- it prevents that nature of going "wow fuck it's only 20 bucks for 30 cans of beer, better get the deal and I can save!" and then you drink yourself fucking blackout each night and wake up wondering where 10 of them went after you stopped at 20. we're addicted to the shits and it takes a while to realize it, but once you do you'll see your tweaker ass habits showing when you walk into the liquor store.

godspeed and good luck, I pray to fuck you lose the vice, and dont listen to the quacks
if you're strong enough to fuck it off, and quit and stay sober )dead fucking sober) for a few months, you will be able to have a few beers and get a buzz and be happy then fucking STOP when you realize you're buzzed. The positive to quitting outweighs all the negative of continuing. I almost lost my god damned fiance because of my stupid ass drinking habit -- I never made an idiot out of myself for YEARS until I did, once, at her family's place. it's burned into my fucking brain. Don't get there, cause you will one day if you don't quit.

whatever you say dude
drunk is drunk
i'll mix whatever I want

I don't mix my expensive liquor, but a shit bottle of piss? i'll throw it in whatever to make it go down.

I need a bit more time to grow a few more brain cells

You can get the cheap end of any cognac for that price, good luck.

also, one less a night isnt gonna help, low and slow is the key. your detox should take a few months on your own with no meds. Don't just rush it or you'll hate yourself. No need to shock the fuck out of your system.

Yeah, that desk edge looks awful man. Better fix that shit up...

spencer?

Andy?

What did you do at her families place if you don't mind me asking?

I don't drink very often but im sipping on a micky of smirnoff and im feeling good

nope, starts with "a" though

>superbowl of whatever year (this year? i was so drunk I fucking forgot) ((probably last))
>be very punk asshole shitstain, barely a few years clean from dope, 7 months off booze
>pregame at friends haus, drink the brew, just one I will have
>10 beers later, ol lady calls
>"wyd"
>"superboul parte"
>"can I come" she asks
>yes
i was pro alcoholic so I can hide 10 beers very well
she gets there, cracks a few, says I should have one
>12 beers later
>she invites me to her family's house to introduce me because duh we're together
>get there
>they're all punky/drinkers
>my people
I still have half a 30 case left so I offer, and start drinking again
>think im cool
>trip on my boots
>spill fucking beer everywhere
>her family looks at me like im fucking retarded
>they didnt drink as much as me
>they know i'm shitfaced
>regain composure
>"lol sorry its my medicine"
>her family does something or says something off to her
>she wants to fucking leave
>im talking to her uncle about the new avengers movie that I have no idea about
>"ya we'll leave"
>she drags me out
>drives me home, gets in bed with me
>20 minutes later shes fucking pissed
>i lose my shit and cry because yelling = instant panic attack
>try to sober up and talk but at this point I sound like "gbghddisa asdf"
>wake up hungover with no girl in bed
>she doesnt talk to me for a few days
we reconciled because I got her vibrator back from a hotel we stayed at (it costed like 300 bucks so lol choice)
she also knew I was in recovery and chalked it up to a relapse
never made the same fucking mistake ever the fuck again
we sometimes have a few beers every blue moon but no more at all.

seems minor but it was the first time ever that alcohol almost made me lose a fucking loved person in my life and it felt fucking WRETCHED. would not recommend ever. I was so upset I almost considered just throwing in the bucket and getting a stamp so I could die.

i used to be a shitfuck drunker to the point this girl was fucking infatuated with me and I cheated and lie and stole and totally fucked her entire life up just being a gross abusive literal piece of fucking trash shit, she still is stuck in a cycle of shooting up and breaking down, pprobably because she idolized me because wow cool band player punk guy, fucking rad lol cool wow look at him, emulate

yeah I fucking hate myself a lot and that's why I still drink likely but at least i'm not sucking cock for dope and chewing on a loaded gun anymore

fuck addiction man, it isn't worth shit, you'll just hate yourself and either kill yourself after fucking everyone off, or you'll do something stupid and regret it for the rest of your life and wind up a drunk idiot who thinks you need no food or water

I can relate to the trying to be sober and sounding like"hshfbfn jahdhdh" lmao.

It's not funny but looking back it's like why drinks that much ha

I drink myself sober most nights and am getting better at not having too much

Alvin?

I didn't. That's the 87th image I've saved.

alex.

Ah. Yeah I was just going to guess other retarded names like Avery or something

yeah I remember getting so fucked up I was sober, pretty funny now that I think of it but also horrific because now I have a fucked liver at the ripe age of 25
my life is tight now that i'm mostly sober save for a joint and a beer once in a while, man I have no idea how I didn't die taking pills and smoking smack and drinking all at the same time
shit's fucked up but hey we're living now

lmao its chill

Only the losers in life.

Damn you're only 25. I'm 27.
I have a friend I drank with for many years who is a couple years older than me.
He was drinking a liter of whiskey a day plus about a six pack for a year. Quit cold turkey for a girl. He got the shakes daily but they went away, and when he quit he only had the night sweats for a few days.

One mixes whatever they please. If you buy a bottle you can do what you want with it. Thats how freedom and capitalism work.

le exdee i m no hedonizt
yea yea yea talk it up sober dude

He also got his liver checked and apparently it was fine.

Everyone is a loser in their own way, user.

savage
i'd rather kill myself than withdraw again but it was nowhere near getting clean from the other shit I did which was a literal nightmare in waking hours
alcohol withdrawal is truly a torture
even though this is Yea Forums i genuinely hope you clean your shit up and get on the right path
and if you don't, hey, i won't think negatively
but all my brothers deserve the chance to escape such a shit vice
and with all the money you'll save you can afford clothes and food and other ways to smack your dopamine in the cock, trust me, when you realize you aren't shit broke at the end of the week it's worth it. empowering

My buddy just got his liver checked last month. He's 37, and has been a drunk since highschool. Perfectly fine.

some of us are savage, and our liver is tank
others have polysubstance problems and the combined stress will fuck your shit up faster than you can say "whoops"
just drinking, and eating good, never had a problem
add in street drugs cut with cancer powder and whatever else, plus severe stressors, plus alcohol and you have a recipe for liver disease
and just cause he's cool now at 37 doesn't mean he won't have a catastropic blowout later
hell some people drink like mules and are totally fine, bodies are weird
but that doesn't really mean shit to the general public

We actually had a falling out recently, so I really don't give a shit what happens to him. I think I actually drink more than him to tell you the truth

I've been through alcohol withdrawal before and even went to detox at a hospital for it. Drinking very low amounts is fine but when you have a few slips it's like you have to ween off again.
I've never done any other drugs, do plan on not having alcohol problems like this again tho. The ringing in the ears is terrible.

Yeah but can he quit if he wanted

He really doesn't have a choice. No money no job and he lives with his mother *shudder*

So how much do you drink and do you think you have a dependency? Sweating/shakes etc

Just downed 3/4 of a bottle of peppermint Smirnoff, trying to build the courage to down the rest but it’s like drinking toothpaste at this point

you are different user then, thought my conversation carried over, my bad
yeah, you have a beer and you're seemingly back to square one. idk how I manage to keep my shit under control right now.
the ringing is horrific and the detriment to my bank and surrounding peers and my poor fucking ol lady is horrific, I never want my problems to affect anyone else. Would lose everything if I drank and I like it that way, would rather die alone drinking at that point than actively hurt anyone else.

>Who else here is drunk?
yes

Attached: 100pack.jpg (3000x4000, 1.05M)

Here as well

I got my drink.. still comfy

Usually half a case of beer, or an entire 5th of 100 proof maybe about every other day or ever two days. shakes only when hungover. I don't really feel any need to drink. Just kind of a mood thing. I have half a case of beer sitting right next to me. Haven't touched it all day

I have awesome willpower as well

lol

Attached: a56473afbd71d9519cd057fe72675242.png (1910x857, 277K)

i prefer liquor purely due to the fact that less urination is required.

Attached: cat_whiskey.jpg (790x1071, 80K)

Yeah, I like a nice cold beer or 15 though.

Attached: kaitlyn (312).jpg (540x720, 71K)

Attached: soup_of_the_day_tequila.jpg (800x561, 62K)

Attached: scotch_water_cooler.jpg (800x1200, 114K)

Just started taking new medication for hyperthyroidism and I'm shit drunk after one scotch and one beer. Also I took an edible but it hasn't kicked in yet. Tolerance down the drain.

What about one bourbon?

Attached: doge_drunk.jpg (600x803, 75K)

Damn, I missed my opportunity, lol.

Lol it would have been a good opportunity

Attached: awesome_idea.jpg (499x478, 55K)

me, drinking cheap Canadian import, why waste money, it gets the job done, and tastes fine

Attached: vodka-cranberry-600x900.jpg (600x900, 95K)

this is actually a nice combo. I prefer it over OJ as the acid seems less.

yup... yall niggas talk to much. just say yup

I'm getting drunk right now. I can't remember the last time I drank. I just have been feeling really depressed the last few days. Broken heart and all. I just need to nut up.

i'm depressed and in physical pain. alcohol is meh on results, but easy to get.

in alberta, a mickey is a 375ml bottle of liquor

I feel you man. My lower back feels like shit too, but that's only because I just started to deadlift and I'm a big ol' fuckin pussy and can't lift very much. I think I did it wrong and hurt myself.... oh well. It doesn't hurt nearly as bad as the hole in my heart though. I never felt so happy in my life with her and we were going to get married.... If only that car accident didn't happen and that woman didn't die... It fucking hurts and it's been about 7 months.

not much sadder than being in horrible pain and knowing that nobody cares. In fact you know they went out of their way to avoid you at your worst.

Faggots always say shit like 'i wouldn't have made it without you'. Well guess what happens to those of us that have no 'you' at the worst of times...

If I had one wish it would make all sadness go away. I really hope you feel better. I know you have no clue who I am, but I hurt alone too. I know how you feel. You don't have to be alone. Just know there's people out there like you. You can get over it and through it. It fucking sucks, but there's an end to the pain eventually.

How the fuck do I stop drinking? I know I
ve got an issue and my family agrees. I tell myself I won't, but then I get all shaky and have a drink to make it go away. I really don't know what to do with myself. I've been dialing it down sure, but I'd love to be able to stop for at least several months to lose some weight and save money. Cam't smoke the kush since job drug tests.

When you have no 'you' you end up like me getting wasted on a Monday night when you have to work tomorrow. Well and truly I'm fucked, I know I've been fucked for a while, I enjoy drinking more than anything; stopped playing games, stopped chasing pussy, stopped giving a fuck about my job.

Im sure that in 5 years ill regret every fucking decision im making right now but I dont know how to stop this shit. I dont want to stop this shit. Whatever

Maybe in the future ill have some divine inspiration to do something other than drink work and jerk off

I believe the mental pain/problems can be fixed. I have physical nerve problems that no meds have been able to help. I can be high as fuck all the time, but unable to function, or in pain all the time and unable to function.

Still, I feel if i had a wife or some shit before all of this, I'd be fine and we'd make it through. Unfortunately I didn't and nobody cares about disadvantaged men. Maybe if I had the sex hole things would be okay, but nobody wants a random crippled male.

jfc, are you me? have a taytay

Attached: 1547367043801.jpg (900x1200, 361K)

Go to a detox center.
Or count how many you drink and cut down by one pretty night out every other night

im trying to taper but daMN ITS HARD

One every night or every other night*

It's hard but you'll thank yourself after. When you feel better everyday and not addicted to a silly drink

i mean i feel fine as it is. i just like to drink and play vidya.

A Mickeys brass monkey with the wifey is VERY comfy, the sloppy lazy drunken sex is godtier