Overwhelming majority of women are just gross whores

>overwhelming majority of women are just gross whores
>tattoos, piercings, dyed hair, wearing as revealing of clothing as possible in a desperate attempt to gather as much male attention as they can get their hands on
>girls over the age of ~21 are already completely blown out roasties with 8+ partners, will obviously lie about it if body count ever comes up
>95% of women take absolutely terrible care of themselves, don't work out, eat trash every day, drink/smoke every day
>almost 100% of women destroy their skin with tanning so by the time they're 25 they already look like burnt leather and it's impossible to stay hard while having sex with one
>"my body is a temple" yeah one of those temples that the monkeys shit in all day
>psychologically ruined because of dating apps and social media deluding women into thinking they deserve a guy 3+ points higher on the scale
>4s think they deserve an 8, 7s think they deserve a 9 with the body of a greek god, 9s honestly believe they deserve a billionaire
>in almost every case, they spend their lives disappointed because they will _never_ get the guy they think they "deserve"

Me, on the other hand:
>8/10
>6'
>eat well almost every day
>never smoke, never drink
>lift 3 days a week, run 3 days a week
>take exceptional care of my skin; sunscreen/UPF clothes every day I go out, cleanser every day in the shower, moisturizer every day after shower
>have looked like a 20 year old for the past 7 years
>will look like I'm 25 on my 40th birthday, and be in better shape than 95% of them

Really made me think. The overwhelmingly vast majority of women are shit. Guys probably are too, but I'm not trying to date guys.

Remind me again why I should ever get married to any of these roasties? Or even date one? They only seem to care about finding the "most exciting" guy they can, because when I act like that guy I get laid 99 times out of 100.

How do I find a girl who's not a stereotypical thot/roastie?

Attached: 1548386757660.jpg (720x960, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2dfSH0dIzvo
youtu.be/FiOIjSdQ7IY
youtu.be/ElhbTsKsros
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too long didnt read fuck off faggot

holy shit man are you me?
someone pls answer this mans question ..

you sound like a faggot

t. livid roastie

Attached: grill.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

>being this delusional
Maybe you should try looking for therapist you icel fag.

Attached: 1420963670920.jpg (500x388, 22K)

>delusional
By all means, please explain how

Attached: How men rate women vs how women rate men.jpg (503x644, 23K)

>Everything after "Me, on the other hand"
I'm sorry, was I supposed to believe any of that?

Attached: i_011644_0022.jpg (1000x1500, 118K)

An atypical girl will be found in an atypical place. Take the places you’re looking, and finding only trash, and stop looking there. If you aren’t coming up with something new, you won’t find something new.
Anyway, you’re a faggot. Sage.

Attached: 1555532751516.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

for the sake of the thread yeah user. not everyone on here is lying 100% of the time. if youre a beta cringe lord faggot and dont have an answer fuck off back to the catalog

You were supposed to believe all of it. You can choose what you want to believe, of course. All up to you user.

Attached: 1502242952782.jpg (715x651, 73K)

>top tier guy is tired of only encountering sewer garbage
>he's angry about this
Is that really hard to believe?

He means you should stop blowing smoke up your own arse, faggot.

>not everyone on here is lying 100% of the time
I'd rather err on the side of caution.

Attached: 8.jpg (1098x1600, 346K)

Not gay. I'd fuck a trap though, if she (male) were pretty and convincing enough :^)

>angry incel gets rejected
principalskinner.jpg
Am I a useless cumstain?
No, it is the girls who are wrong.

Whether you believe it or not, you can treat it as a hypothetical and address the premise

Attached: RussianLED.jpg (797x579, 153K)

Why, yes it is.

Attached: 99309D415AF0352D1B.jpg (1000x1429, 311K)

Isn't that interesting how people being attractive and acknowledging that fact sends almost everyone into a frenzy? Why does it bother people so much when someone is aware that they're attractive and says so?

Especially on an anonymous website. We'll never encounter each other, ever. Why does it bother you?

Maybe I'm missing something. Where in that post did I say I was rejected?

Attached: 1528582275443.jpg (840x840, 117K)

There are no girls on Yea Forums newfag, unless you meant my asshole

>someone takes care of themselves
>angry they can't find a partner who does the same
>not believable
what

I certainly do hate women ass much as OP does.
However, I am also certain that OP is not a 6 foot god with fabulous skin.

Why do you people interpret what I said as hating women?

If I hated women I wouldn't really give a shit whether or not they're disgusting, right?

Attached: 1545524806448.gif (268x310, 1.89M)

We are inferring that you were rejected based on your amusing and pathetic bitterness.

>If I hated women I wouldn't really give a shit whether or not they're disgusting, right?
*whether or not any individual woman is disgusting

Because I know you retards are going to misinterpret what I said.

I guess I could see that, but in this case that inference is wrong.

Attached: 1514990066101.jpg (541x583, 50K)

>newfag
Been here since 2008. There is a newfaggot here, and it's you.

>hypothetical
Typical incel logic

So we're all just going to ignore OP admitting to being a literal faggot?

Attached: 1522553415976.jpg (427x427, 14K)

>Complaining about girl with 8+ partners
>Has 8+ partners himself

Nice digits

Holy shit Elliot I thought you died.

OP, ignore the SJWs, Yea Forums is each day becoming reddit with the deluge of leftist retard brigades that can do nothing else but sling ad hominems at whoever disagrees with them. No reason arguing with the subhumans.

Answering your question, it's definitely very, very hard, but it sounds like you're going to dive bars and raves and then complaining you only see drugged up cum dumpsters. If you want a virtuous woman be a virtuous man, stop going to cesspits of hedonistic self-destruction.

Also please, pretty please, drop the fucking moisturizer, no real woman would stand a man doing this gay ass shit.

>I said something on the internet, how could people not believe me?
>They must be jealous or something
You're acting as if you're the first sad sack of shit that's ever tried to put himself on a pedestal on the internet.
>I'm not the problem, everyone else is

Attached: f0e8f51b0c22a69d1a89e207118a87f2.jpg (1199x1695, 311K)

Yep, because men and women handle pair bonding differently. It's like how people with darker complexions can get away with more sun exposure than lighter skinned people, without ill effects.

It is just objectively different for men and women.

Yeah, bazinga. The supreme gentleman returns, except I don't drive a BMW and I'm aware that killing a handful of random people won't fix anything.

Shocking enough, I don't go to bars or raves or any hedonistic cesspits like that. I'm talking about women I see and encounter at the gym, grocery store, restaurants, hiking, shopping - I imagine bars are way worse than those places, but those places are still almost entirely basement-tier women.

Also fuck you moisturizer is good for keeping skin healthy, at least if you have drier skin like I do. Besides,
>what she doesn't know won't hurt her :^)

Attached: 1542846717251.jpg (332x394, 15K)

Wife was 30 when we got hitched 2 tattoos and her hymen was still intact, still looks like she did in high school, Op is just incel trying to make sense of why he can't get his dick wet

>I'm not the problem, everyone else is
Genuinely curious user, what about my post could be interpreted as being "my" problem?

90% of women taking absolutely shit care of themselves both psychologically and physically, that's somehow my fault?

Women getting branded with trailer trash tattoos and piercings, that's... my fault?

Women having 50 partners before they're ready to "settle down" at the ripe old, wrinkly, worn out age of 24+, is... my fault?

Really. Genuinely curious. Of everything in my post, which parts are "my fault"?

Attached: 1530459510953.jpg (1920x1200, 150K)

>lying on the internet
Well oh my gosh

>30
>Tattoos
>"Intact Hymen"

Attached: The SIRKS laughs at midnight.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

>marrying a 30 year old
Didn't realize there were a bunch of granny fuckers here

also
>hymen intact
hahahaha, oh man. You actually believe that too, don't you?

>2008 is not believable
When did Yea Forums get filled with people who literally don't believe anything that anyone says?

Attached: 1539603476117.jpg (433x427, 86K)

>Wife was 30 when we got hitched 2 tattoos and her hymen was still intact
user, come on now.

Just imagine being this delusional. OP sure is trying, but damn, nothing like you.

no need to greentext you

every. single. word. in your post is complete bullshit

1/10

I can only imagine how disgusting you both are if you seriously believe what you just typed.

incel shit

have sex

Elliot was a hero. OP is just a faggot

Well Op, I think you're a disgusting cock-suckinig faggot, but I definitely don't hate you, so I think you have a point.

>hymen intact

I'm not gonna say its not true, but its unlikely as hell. Most girls have it busted open and virginity handed over by 13.
Wish it stayed part of the vagina. It has a a sorta bumpy texture and felt nice.

This guy gets it. Tbh I feel like women in general takes a lot better care of themselves than men. Then again I'm scandinavian. If you're a burger then you're screwed I guess.

ITT: Cumdumpsters with tatoos who can't hide their shame

Attached: Get a Good Wife.png (1218x649, 223K)

Objectively it’s the same.
If you want a whole bunch of bull shit double standards then don’t be surprised when these “ideal” girls find you disgusting.

Attached: 1543723518226.jpg (464x618, 32K)

>If you're a burger then you're screwed I guess.

Attached: 1545526275466.gif (360x360, 154K)

Yeah I'm sorry for you user. I truly am.

>Objectively it’s the same.
Objectively, it's not.

Show me info like this for men. You know, prove it.

Take your time, I'll be here.

Attached: Female promiscuity 1.jpg (1223x1541, 368K)

Picked the wrong country, fucko. These are obesity rates, btw, not just "overweight". Overweight rates are in the 70-85% range.

Shoulda been born in another country, or a different time. This is on you, OP. You did this.

Attached: obese.gif (692x544, 51K)

Christ, you sound like an incel. If you wanna meet a decent chick, then just fucking look. Lower your standards, dude. If the only good thing you have is looking young, being tall, and being attractive, then either you're boring as shit, or you're a narcissist who can't really be helped. If you keep your standards as unrealistically high as they are now, then you'll probably die alone.

In short, either lower your standards, or become a faggot

Ah, the femcel rears her ugly head. Don't be so jelus honey, a chad like OP will probably still fuck you. He'd just never marry you

Attached: 1515348030218.jpg (384x384, 27K)

So, not too long ago, Best Buy was selling SoulCalibur VI for $20. I bought it and started creating my character. Made a woman wearing a bikini and her tits, crotch, and ass all tatted up. Not a big fan of tattoos, but this girl is hot.

Why did you prove his point if you disagree you spanner?

>Lower your standards, dude
The most truly incel advice I've ever seen on this website. Honestly more pathetic than MGTOW fags.

>If the only good thing you have is looking young, being tall, and being attractive, then either you're boring as shit, or you're a narcissist who can't really be helped
So you have to be fat and ugly to not be boring? Or what were you trying to say there.

Also
>being attractive and taking care of yourself means you're a narcissist
el em ay oh

>In short, either lower your standards, or become a faggot
I'm not you, so I don't have to

Attached: 1543606786699.jpg (1150x1266, 167K)

The more time goes on the more I become aware that I should just wait for Mrs right.

Many of my friends have caught STDs, I've somehow been lucky enough to avoid them to the ripe old age of 27. The ones that aren't riddled with the herp are financially endebted to some snarky bitch who let herself go the moment they got in a relationship.

I just don't see why I should try harder than the other person and always have to be the mature one in a -relationship-. That's not a relationship, that's a fucking nanny job.

God damn, OP your waaay far gone.
Your so delusional it hurts. Narcissistic level 99. Have you ever admitted to being wrong ever? Yikes

stop pretending to be other people, get outside and jog

Wut. I hopped in this thread like 10 minutes ago, bruv.

>Remind me again why I should ever get married to any of these roasties? Or even date one?
Don't, if you don't want to. More for me.

That's what I was thinking. This guy doesn't want genuine help getting women, he wants to be reassured that all women suck ass and that he's this untapped treasure trove of alpha-chad. I don't think he gets it. Better to just let him be crazy, I guess

I feel this way about friends, but instead of STDs they all have kids now.

Nice. Vidya tiddies are tight, same with big anime asses

I have no idea what you mean, Nigel. You got a loiconce to be posting nonsense 'ere?

>some snarky bitch who let herself go the moment they got in a relationship.
Bingo. Well, one of several bingos.

>I just don't see why I should try harder than the other person
You should try harder to improve yourself for yourself, not for the other person. One thing I didn't make clear: I take care of myself for me. Sleeping with more women and (presumably) eventually dating or marrying a much higher tier woman is just a side benefit.

>always have to be the mature one in a -relationship-. That's not a relationship, that's a fucking nanny job.
100% agreed here though. I don't want to take care of a petulant child in a relationship. At least children can offer unconditional love and the ability to become better people.

Oof! Looks like I hit a sore spot lol.

According to you,
>acknowledging that you're attractive is delusional
>wanting someone who's at least as "overall" attractive (like, not just physically) as you is delusional
>being attractive, tall, taking care of yourself is boring
>if you aren't dating a 6/10 5'2 hobgoblin, your standards are too high

You really are a femcel aren't you?

>Have you ever admitted to being wrong ever?
You aren't gonna believe me, but yes. I know a lot, but there's a lot more I don't know. Being able to handle correction is something I've worked hard on changing about myself, because I want to be a better person - rather than trying to tear other people down, like you :^)

I have some advice for you, user. I understand getting angry at someone who is (or even hints at being) better than you, I 100% get it. But try to turn that anger or resentment into motivation to improve yourself. It'll help you in the long run.

Attached: 1507780363087.png (291x317, 19K)

>wanting to get married more than once

Attached: 1525625198888.jpg (288x288, 21K)

>X

Its easy to get delusional when you haven't left the house in a while, or haven't been out of the house but. Ops nuts yet I do feel women are getting worse and its much more difficult to get laid now than it was 15 years ago.

fewer men dating = more single women = more potential mates, Einstein.

go outside and date
>tell me how to predict the future
lol

I'm not English, faggot.

You're assuming I disagree with you, incorrectly.

As you kind-of got from my post, I am referring to trying in a psychological sense, not a physical sense. I actually don't need to work out, I work 3 jobs and that's more than enough activity. I do it all to see how good I can be at my work.

>This guy doesn't want genuine help getting women
"Lower your standards" isn't genuine help getting women. I don't even want help "getting" women, I can already do that. I want help getting a woman who's not a disgusting roastie or instagram thot.

Because you are obviously a girl, I'll put it in terms that might make more sense to you:

>hey girls, I take good care of myself and I'm not a hobgoblin. I'm tired of only being approached and messaged by short, fat, balding dudes with no future. Where can I find a high quality guy?

Just flip the genders. Does that make more sense?

>tell me how to predict the future
Yeah why can't you do this user

Attached: 1506965404383.jpg (580x533, 92K)

Enjoy you're roasties, faggot

Attached: 1506382566691.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>Really made me think.
Makes us ALL think: OP's gay.

What. The. Fuuuck?
Damn, dog if I lived under the same roof with you I would either kill myself or you.
Chill, maybe someone will wanna fuck you then kek

Attached: 1553486368408.gif (500x282, 156K)

That's not fucking true faggot

Attached: 1543441445668.jpg (900x900, 57K)

Enjoy your prude.

>i - men don't tell other men what to prefer

>ii - based on your description you sound like a boring health obsessive and a total cunt

>iii - use online dating to find your boring cunt wife so you can have three kids, molest them, and get fucked in prison

>Damn, dog if I lived under the same roof with you I would either kill myself or you.
I'm actually really easy to get along with. I've been told I'm "quite charming".

And you think I'm kidding about that, don't you?

Attached: 1507162541646.jpg (200x200, 14K)

I found the blown out roastie op was talking about.
You going to keep dodging what he's asking you then?

how about you just be an attractive person instead of making charts and diagrams explaining why you should get laid
>how user how??
do something interesting and enjoy your own company enough to seem interesting to someone. theres no super chad secret to finding girls

wait no kidding the more time you spend here asking advice from people who spend all their time here the better your chances lol

I fucking will, thank you.

>i - men don't tell other men what to prefer
>it's okay to be a cuck
oof

>based on your description you sound like a boring health obsessive and a total cunt
>acknowledging your own attractiveness means you are boring and a cunt
double oof!

>use online dating to find your boring cunt wife so you can have three kids, molest them, and get fucked in prison
Now we're talking. But that's why I'm here, where do I find this boring cunt wife?

Attached: 1507321697176.jpg (673x559, 81K)

uh oh lol, OP has a weakness?

who's telling, I agree with him. nearly all guys are sick of roasties minus dick led 20 yr olds and lower

More like lying. If I were your father Id abandon you in the woods neked like what ancient Greeks did to their disabled.

>oof poster

in the trash it goes

>Most girls have it busted open and virginity handed over by 13.

what kind of rapist ridden hell hole do you come from? 13 is very young

more like deluded

not OP

earth

I lost my virginity at 19. Got married at 22.

>how do I download a chat app and say hi

its very complicated I dont know if I have enough time to explain

Tl;dr
Check'd dubs
No one is fooled you fool

>>everyone else

Holy fuck this thread actually seemed pretty fun. Sorry I missed it. Y'all got some writers in here

youtu.be/2dfSH0dIzvo

Attached: 1553671455751.jpg (720x960, 259K)

good thing you showed up to let the very bottom of the barrel know that you think you're better off

>acknowledging your own attractiveness means you are boring and a cunt

No, you fucking wankstain. I meant, you are a fucking judgmental piece of shit who actively looks down on others for drinking and smoking. Fuck you, you boring ass motherfucker. I hope we never meet.

>Now we're talking. But that's why I'm here, where do I find this boring cunt wife?

Literally any of the cliché actual matchmaking sites that you actually pay money for would probably work. Dumbass. If you haven't tried them yet why the fuck are you whining about it on Yea Forums?

Kek
I took her virginity when she was 13 I was 14 then used her as a cock sleeve for 3 years. Damn that sucks.

>tfw got a hot, yet humble, gf when she was 18 and a virgin
That was 2 years ago and I'm locking her down with a ring so goddamn quickly

>explaining why you should get laid
Not replying to you, but to everyone else: isn't it interesting how easy it is to spot female posters?

They have a uniquely non-male way of speaking/arguing, don't they? I mean, obviously not every woman, but some women are just completely transparent online.

So, "charts and diagrams explaining why you should get laid". Where, anywhere, in any of my posts, did I say I'm trying to get laid or have trouble with it? I don't even think I brought it up.

>theres no super chad secret to finding girls
God you fucking useless thot, I need SECRETS NOT EXCUSES

I have a pretty good relationship with my father, thank you. And if you abandoned me naked in the woods I would survive, find my way back, and hunt you down with the axe I built from scratch. Nothing personnel, kid.

YIKES!

13 is pretty young, I can't remember what the statistics are but "typical" age for girls to lose their virginity is something like 16-18

Deluded by most of the girls I've slept with or dated telling me exactly what I said. I guess if that's what "deluded" means.

Sorry user, despite your perception of me in this thread, I'm a charmer. I could probably get you in bed if we met in person. No homo, of course ;)

Attached: 1486708908891.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

roasties are a fucking internet meme. If you don't like the people around you, change something about your life. Tarring all women with the same brush 'cos it's easy to lazy.

Do you honestly think your mum is a roastie? No?

>download a chat app and say hi
Holy shit user... you might be onto something. OP here I'll brb

Attached: 1468784983273.jpg (500x500, 63K)

>how do I download a chat app and say hi
pass?

Attached: Male vs female messages on OKC, Tinder.png (1700x958, 211K)

OP is literally the definition of an incel. Remember to list all the horrible things women have done to you, as you make your final video moments before you shoot yourself. What a fucking loser lol.

>Fuck you, you boring ass motherfucker. I hope we never meet.
I hope we do meet so I can fuck your wife

Attached: 1556955556049.jpg (477x397, 33K)

>supreme gentleman

deluded through and through

>Typical age girls lose virginity is 16-18

Pffftttttthaaaahahahaha
Thanks for the giggle m8

Attached: 1557095791086.jpg (500x501, 54K)

accurate

The femcel is angry.

Everyone give her space, she may start hyperventilating.

Attached: 1514940786825.jpg (239x340, 51K)

>implying any of us are married

disgusting

Attached: 1546458857958.jpg (750x738, 38K)

>where did I say I needed advice because of how successful I am?

rofl

>13 is pretty young, I can't remember what the statistics are but "typical" age for girls to lose their virginity is something like 16-18
>Pffftttttthaaaahahahaha
"Average" only means "Typical" if the distribution is a bell curve and most people lose it at around the same time.

Angry femcels ID'd

If you had read anything, you would have seen that I don't have a problem getting laid and in fact I have lots of loud sex with you're mom every night

Attached: 1542064334606.jpg (2220x1080, 483K)

>its not me, it's everyone else

things successful people always say

I'm a 26 year old male, good try tho turbovirgin.

>if you had listened to any of my made up stories while I ask for advice, you would have known I have to deny I have any issues

>roasties are a fucking internet meme
stopped reading right there. obvious bait.
The only way this isn't bait is if this is a jabba McHut stuck in it's basement unable to step out and see the world today.

disregarded. You may leave now

>Go to a rural area church and you'll find exactly what you're looking for.

Tattoos I'll agree on I pass on those but wanting a virgins no thanks that's shit sex I'd rather have a bitch that actually knows how to pleasure you than fucking teach her

Not bait but makes incels feel better to believe is bait

greentexted on accident

This lul. I can picture OP. 300 lbs. living in moms basement, gets on WoW every night with his "friends". Brags to all his friends how he banged this total 10/10 hottie today, in reality is fucking his pocket pussy and nutting after 5 seconds. Good one OP, now do us a favor and neck yourself.

no.

we’re just sick of the weak, pesky insects in our board.

the men who’re confident in our masculinity have no issues with women.

agree 100%

OP the virgin has spoken.

Woah woah woah. I'm with you at the bottom of the barrel so we can all get better together ^-^

>doesn't even check dubs
Why all the fighting? We're all a little lonely. These conversations are practice for the real world. Is this how you like people to talk to you?

Aww man I'm sorry. What happened? Young love can be tough. Especially when it ends. I still think of old relationships fondly and it can be painful sometimes. That cocksleeve shit is wack yo. Be real with us.

See man. It's okay. Were you scared? 14 is pretty young yourself. I had my first sexual encounter around 12 and it didnt leave a great taste in my mouth

Attached: 1546536596423.jpg (1001x1599, 389K)

but... his stories

lol

Like I said, I haven't seen the actual statistics in a while so I might be wrong about that. But I'm almost certain that "typical" was around 16-18.

Maybe you aight, user. Maybe you smarter than you look.

I'm replying to too many people so I'm just gonna give you a (you)

O
O
F

Why are women so easy to troll?

Yeah, I don't disagree there. I mean, a *few* long-term partners is probably ideal. Like, less than 3. Buuut, with a virgin you can teach her how to do it correctly from the start so she doesn't develop bad habits. Double edged sword, I guess.

Attached: 1543693473604.png (462x414, 17K)

Seriously she was a virgin at 30, she's one of those religious "no sex before marriage types"

>get better satisfied with where you are

ha

I've had my virgin before and she was pretty open and it's fun teaching but that was a one time thing for me more power to you but I don't have the patience for it

>Tattoos
>Religious

Attached: lesbian surprise.gif (300x169, 903K)

>must let everyone know how humored I am ha..haha... ive had so much sex

thats so sad

>only listen to people I agree with

things intelligent people always do

Why are you making it sound like it was a traumatic event? It was amazing we fucked like rabbits.

you dont
find something better to put effort into like a hobby or a craft

I'd appreciate it if you could start showing me a little respect and not making up wild accusations.

>the men who’re confident in our masculinity have no issues with women.
Totally agreed. But finding the good women is tough, hence my making the thread.

I've had more sex than your mom, which is saying something.

All true. I don't think I've told any stories here but they're all true.

>tattoos
>"virgin at 30"
>""""no sex before marriage types""""
user she baited you and you fell face first into it. I'm really sorry, dude.

haha I actually have had so much sex lol haha

Attached: 1495522484502.jpg (566x542, 76K)

Attached: american-psycho-patrick-bateman-business-card.jpg (979x571, 82K)

I do see your point about how women are today but, you sound so far up your own arse.

Yoh must have terrible back problems....

its called insecurity

>hey guys I'm trying to find a good woman
>HAVE SEX INCEL
>LOL YOU'RE PROBABLY A VIRGIN
>YOU'RE JUST MAD YOU CAN'T GET LAID
How does one agree with someone who seems to be unaware of the actual conversation going on?

Attached: 1547735824999.jpg (620x373, 34K)

Moisturizer is manly as hell. It’s not hiding you just preserving what you have. Now wearing makeup is gay as fuck and cowardly to boot. I shame my girlfriends into not wearing any because it looks awful. I’ve never seen a woman with makeup that doesn’t look exactly like they dusted powder all over their face to hide themselves. I watch dumbass women complain they have acne and bad skin but then cake on makeup to cover it and wonder why it only gets worse.

Attached: BC7F6C7F-4756-40C3-BC48-7A435843E82E.jpg (320x290, 71K)

>Yoh must have terrible back problems....
Actually my back is in quite good shape, would you like to hear my lift numbers?

Refuting claims of bait is taking b8.

Look sometimes ya have fun sometimes you don't. I'm having fun? Are you? Part of me having fun kinda depends on you having fun with me.

THEY SAY YOUR MOMMA TOLD YOU ONLY THING I COULD GIVE YOU WAS A REPUTATION
AWWW SHE NEVER CARED FOR ME
BUT DID SHE EVER SAY A PRAYER FOR ME
WOAH WOAH WOAH

Sweet. Why'd it end?

Attached: IMG_20190327_010204_.jpg (300x450, 109K)

has anyone realized that the best plan in life is to love women until you’re about 35, date an 18 year old that you’re willing to bet money on becoming a brilliant, gorgeous, and strong woman, and to keep yourself healthy and fit so you can continue to fuck the shit out of her until you die?

Because I sure as shit have. And my advice is easy as shit for men of any class to interpret.

Don’t fuck up your life, Yea Forumsrothers.

ask questions, engage

you know, conversation?

childwearingsunglasses. jpeg

To be honest, no.

You can obviously lift well, you carry that huge ego all day.

people don't want to admit they wasted 35 years and can't pick up lint with velcro

>Moisturizer is manly as hell. It’s not hiding you just preserving what you have.
This user right here, he is based.

>I shame my girlfriends into not wearing any because it looks awful.
Double based.

If a girl is ugly without makeup, that's not because makeup makes us have unrealistic standards. It's because she's ugly.

You just ignored what I said. I was trying to start a conversation, but most of the femcels and bitter incels here just replied with "lmao ur mad cus u cant have sex lol", which is obviously completely unrelated to the topic.

Oh... okay...

Attached: 1538118038302.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

OP, unless you can bed a woman who looks like this you're a pathetic failure.

Attached: 1556675084271.jpg (2048x1366, 150K)

ignoring what you said would have been not responding cog bias geenyus

Eh, she looks a little old for my tastes. Probably mid-late 20s.

Nose is a little too big, sun damage on her chest, and that's not her natural hair color because the roots are dark. She's a strong 6.5, maybe a 7 if she's 5'10 or taller. Pretty eyes though

Attached: 1530763180957.png (540x527, 124K)

>people don't want to admit they wasted 35 years and can't pick up lint with velcro
I'm trying to decipher what you meant but I just can't figure it out

try reading it slowly, talk it out buddy

>a strong 6.5
hahahaha holy shit

It's cool for events but I'd rather see people than mannequins in the day to day.

Holy shit guys! Its literally Hitler! Man what's it like to have most of your girlfriends try and kill themselves? Why did you cheat on eva Braun. Why didn't you date women your age? What does pee taste like?

Shit I don't think I have any with sunglasses. They hide my pretty eyes ;)

True dat user. I once knew two similar looking fellas. One was a virgin, one had sex with 33 girls. Both had ladies throw themselves at them. Both were still very conflicted about relationships. It's all about synchronicity.

Out the gate with impossible beauty standard

Perfect counter but upping the ante on the snobbery! Things are heating up in this arena folks!!! Tonight will we find out what it means to BE A MAN

YOU MUST BE SWIFT AS THE RAGING RIVER

Attached: 1549724521959_20190209080817186.jpg (982x1582, 334K)

The supreme gentlemen is among us!

What a fucking dick

>I am such a nice guy but no one will sleep with me

never heard this one before

>How do I find a girl who's not a stereotypical thot/roastie?
by being a pedo, and getting to them before they're ruined by society/peer pressure.
but i think you already know this.

Attached: 1510397923318.jpg (750x1200, 270K)

I am dumfounded, holy shit

There's no way someone is actually this stuck up. This has to be a troll.

>sun damage on her chest
IT'S NOT EVEN IN FOCUS, HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW?

>Nose is a little too big
I refuse to believe you actually think that

10/10 bait, got all these idiots to reply

>plz respond

We were too young. We loved fucking so much I kinda turned her into a whore more so than she already was. I was immature and undesirable at that point so she fucked other guys and we broke up. Now shes doing better than me and everyone kisses the ground she walks on for being a whore with a body count of atleast 80 swinging dicks. Kek

OP you should probably respond to another five or so posts to prove how cool you are

Go on then, show a body pic prince charming

youtu.be/FiOIjSdQ7IY

Fucking savage. Miss me with that mess georgia tan.

"So why do you feed it" they said, taking the bait :P

>you got it fren

Check'd dubs. Similar story except she's happy with the one other guy and kinda brings out the worst in me. Back when they first started dating she cheated on him with me but that window has since closed. Haha if anyone ever finds those books in her trunk I am fuuuuuuuuuuckkkked. It's nice to see that you seem to have somewhat of a positive attitude about the situation. You getting as much sex as her? I know I'm not.

Attached: 1557178905386.jpg (1278x1920, 724K)

Was she your first?
Meh I broke her seal and enjoyed while she was ripe. Every guy after got sloppy seconds that just kept getting sloppier.
I'm not either, I would if circumstances were different and I gave a fuck. Was the sex worth the mental scarring?

Honestly, not by itself. She had this way about her that I've only seen in a few since. She makes my mind do backflips and high kicks. Any mental imprints she left spark synaptic choas like stage fireworks on the fucking forth of July dude. And shit mang I can feel that right now and get almost as high. Alas, nobody wants us to see each other again so bygones. The virgin stories are best left for other threads I'm afraid

Attached: 1547351727672.jpg (450x678, 190K)

youtu.be/ElhbTsKsros

G'night y'all

Attached: received_451999905558486.jpg (1080x580, 65K)