Do women care about flaccid size?

Do women care about flaccid size?

Attached: 2EB93A7B-0315-44B0-B9BD-376B5488BC43.jpg (1125x877, 98K)

No

All women care about is big cumes

Lucky me then lol!

Women care about money and social status.

A lot of women just want a vibrator on their clit. They couldn't care about penetration.

I don’t think that’s completely true.

My ex was all about vibrators, so you’re probably right

Grower, not a shower?

Yeah. Completely a grower. It’s be sad to be a shower with this

Must suck to be a shower with a 6+" dong. Pants that fir must be a pain to find

Yeah but having a 3 inch softie like mine doesn’t even really make a bulge

Ya don't need a huge bulge for girls to find you sexy.

>trips of 3s
confirmed.
as if it wasn't obvious anyways

No. Women dont care about flacid

True. I’d rather by hung though lol

Do you know this by experience?

Bruh i feel you on this

Fuck that. Best orgasms are penetrative orgasms. My wife goes crazy when she has orgasms from sex. Clit orgasms are fine. But she fucking shakes and her cunt squeezes my dick when she comes from fucking... no comparison.

Well I can tell you that if you don't have ED, a girl won't see your soft dick. I get hard as soon as she slips me tongue

It takes me more than that to get hard. Usually they have to give me a hand or blowjob

There's what women generally want.
Which is often contraindicated to varying degrees by other factors that move them off of their standards and parameters. Sometimes causing them to ride the dick of someone they would never usually give the time of day but they can't resist his (anything you could fucking think of here).

In the end, it's all about how they feel. And 90% they have no fucking idea what drives that themselves. Here's the best way I've found: Without directly saying it, as I'm interacting with them as I would anyone, I'm talking and looking them in the eyes while thinking about how many times I can make her cum so hard she slightly pisses herself and loses all muscle control of her torso and lower body to shuttering spasming hip twitch thrusting orgasms.

They almost always pick up on it. It thrills them. As soon as they get curious about the idea that they are interacting with someone who might give them the most intense and mind shattering physical and sexual pleasure they've ever had or will have, you will have their undivided attention and they'll start indicating they are receptive to getting to know you better, to get closer to you.

I'm a 6' Japanese Belgium hafu. I've gotten more ass than a toilet seat at a lesbian music festival.

/thread