So Yea Forums I need your help, some asshole has kicked me out of our friend group...

So Yea Forums I need your help, some asshole has kicked me out of our friend group, how do i get revenge without him noticing

Attached: source.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

Suck his dick that will show him

what are you thinking?

Probably something to his locker since it will be easy to find which one is his

Why did he kicked you out tho

"I dont want you in my friend group"
So basically no reason

What the fuck is a friend group in this context

We play smash bros in the library at lunch

Put sugar in his gas tank

I dont think he has a car probably because he spends money on weed and acid

Also the reason I dont want him to know it was me is because he'll probably ram at me like a bull because he almost did that to another kid and had to be tackled to the ground to stop

You take all that negative energy and put it into bettering your own situation. Living well is the best revenge.

I am not shitting you with that one

Tell his parents that he is a drug user because it seems you are still in high school, and he probably lives with them

If this doesn't work just throw a big ass rock through his living room window

They know and they dont care I'm really just thinking of something to annoy him like taping his lock shut on his locker door

But i can't think of anything to really get to him

Just jump him at night with a ski mask and beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat

What the hell is this thread? Are you a middle schooler?

If one big retard can unfriend you from a whole group, spoiler alert : they all suck and aren't worth your time.

No I'm not evil.i just want to be really annoying

And to the guy who asked I'm in high school and the reason he was able to force me out was because he is also friends with all of the others but now I just dont care I want to get revenge on this dickhead