Redpill me on anarchy

Redpill me on anarchy.

Attached: A.png (600x600, 4K)

This is what 90's /pol/ was promoting.

What pol is promoting now?

I don't know. Some shit about jews running the country and gun hoarding while bitching anonymously on the internet. One of their fundamental beliefs is that you never actually act. You sit there bullshitting and waiting for the uprising to begin.

Ancaps are faggots and aren't real anarchists
Ancom are where it's at

Attached: bumble.png (735x539, 850K)

Attached: bumble2.png (302x519, 424K)

Attached: bumble3.png (411x613, 453K)

Attached: bumble4.png (404x530, 509K)

Anbarter is real anarchists.

Attached: possum1.jpg (960x960, 132K)

Dubs wasted

Attached: Pol_irl.jpg (1206x1228, 259K)

Fuck. Wrong pic

Attached: Punk.jpg (300x438, 57K)

Anarchy can not be defined in an ideology. If it was, that would be implying that it had public support and leaders. Anarchism is overused, and means nothing. You either refer to:
Low government
Overthrow government for a new, stricter one
No government (rare, but true)

Communists are not and will never be anarchists
Ancaps are not and will never be anarchists
Anarchism is a Far-Right ideology, assuming that you believe Right means less government
Anyone claiming to be an Anarchist is probably not an Anarchist
Anyone who wants to gain a a governmental position as an Anarchist is not an Anarchist

I really thing that no government is best option. No laws, no currency...

The only reason I'm not brutally murdering you instead of typing this post is because I cannot reach you at the moment.

I've lived true anarchy. Alone, in the wild. If it irritated me and I could kill it, it was dead. Didn't matter what, or who it was.

Society is the little and big lies we tell ourselves, each other and agree to.. All societies, all civilizations are vapid constructs made of lies. Easily manipulated and hacked by those with the force of will to simply pluck the strings, tune the settings or outright murder whoever gets in the way of whatever I fucking want.

Your words mean shit nothing as my blades and bullets are shredding and splattering your flesh.

It's about force of will and the force you bring to bear. Everything else is bullshit constructs.

That's because you're a child

You think that because you don't live in Africa

Watch out. We got a badass over here.

>Anarchy can not be defined in an ideology.
That's like saying atheism can't be defined as a religious view. It is one, technically.
>Anarchism is a Far-Right ideology, assuming that you believe Right means less government
No. Anarchism is an extreme libertarian ideology, with libertarian defined as less government. Right-wing refers to belief of social hierarchy, as opposed to the left-wing belief of social equality. There ARE left-wing libertarians out there, most notably Nelson Mandela.

I think that's a poem he wrote. I like it.

Shut the fuck, goyim.

Neither ancaps nor ancoms are true anarchists. The true anarchists are anprims

Attached: 150px-Green_and_Black_flag.svg.png (150x100, 720)

As many if not more laws in Africa... The most hazardous ones are the unwritten ones of your tribe and nearest neighbors.

You're only as free as you're willing to kill and manipulate.. Then you have others killing for you. That is the way to total freedom. When others kill for you, the word "no" as any statements of "you can't" stop being heard or being an issue.

NOBODY is a real anarchist. no matter what you do or believe, there's some faggot with a wispy beard and a nose ring who'll point to you and say "... that isn't real anarchy."

no two anarchists can agree on anything. keep an eye on this thread for a while and watch them all scuttle out of the woodwork to denounce each other as fakes.

>I've lived true anarchy. Alone, in the wild. If it irritated me and I could kill it, it was dead. Didn't matter what, or who it was.

that's fascism, you nazi

The true anarchist has no fear of death. Not of their own and not so much as a thought to anyone or anything else's death.

They are bound by no rules other than the simple drives of need and whim. They may or may not have any conscious reason for anything they do or don't do.
A true anarchist is unlikely to achieve much of anything beyond survival.

The civilized man who holds true his feral core rules over all others who cannot see the truth either due to wilful ignorance, prideful arrogance or the most likely, gullible stupidity.

Make me a sandwich. Bitch. (Smiles at you then gives a loving wink)

The only way to determine who is a true anarchist is that we all have at each other with out weapons and keep slaughtering each other until there is either one survivor or one in charge of the bitches that didn't want to die and rolled over. So a few of us would be dead and one of us would literally own the other survivors.

Most of you already know you're a sissy bitch. Explains so fucking much about Yea Forums...

>Redpill me on anarchy.
It's poory organized with no internal hierarchy.

Join here.

Attached: Anarchist Club.png (887x700, 946K)

Attached: Dos8kFDW0AEcy_7.jpg_large.jpg (450x532, 50K)

Whoever believes in anarchy is an idiot

Don't tell me what to do! Redpill yourself!