I need some help Yea Forums. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while, and I want to take it to the next level...

I need some help Yea Forums. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while, and I want to take it to the next level, but she's kinda shy and awkward, and I don't think she'd be into that. What do?

Attached: 8449231f500b1604118ca0587bdeab1c.jpg (540x545, 27K)

next level?

so like anal.

>FFS user, grow a pair and dick her down

is your girlfriend a pillow?

Yeah, define "next level" Yea Forumsro.

just put your dick in her. if she fights, that's so much hotter.

I mean sex in general. I don't know if I should just try some foreplay or whatever and see how she reacts, or just go for it...

>What do
Like any of us have experience

kek

bump

Jesus Christ man, just do it and see if she says no. Women wanna be told what to do, if she’s not submissive she’s a feminist so get rid of her. I’m not saying force anything, just start doing what you want and tell her what you want

Bump. OP please answer

That sounds all well and good, but I genuinely care about her, and I don't want her to leave me. Still, it's worth a shot.
No dumbass any Yea Forumstard could rape a pillowI actually need the advice

Bump.

You either man up or get cucked by some else. women like sex too... If they don't get it at home, there's probably 50+ guys hitting on them each day that will. It would start as a one time thing that later evolves into you alone with you duck in your hand.

Did you touch her bossom yet you Yea Forumseta?

N-no.... I don't know if she'd like that tho is the thing, she's really awkward and not very body positive i guess

bump

Make her fucking feel desired, play sexy, take the initiative on everything. Don't just stand there being a faggot waiting for her to consent. Push her to consent. And then fuck her like you have never fucked anyone. And post her fucking nudes.

There's a saying here in Mexico, girls either fly or fuck, so if she doesn't fly then she fucks, kiss her and put your hands on her lower back, near the ass and see how she reacts, thank me later

I swear if I succeed I will post all the nudes. I'll write "GhostBoi" on a card and the timestamp so you know it was me
Im gonna try that move on her, see what happens, that sounds like it would work

It could work trust me, if she doesn't say anything and she keeps kissing you you've done it, is she stops try a different approch, after that grab her leg and kiss her neck they love that

Damn, I wish i could come up with this kinda shit.Thx user

Pretty much you've done the 90% of the work, she's already your GF the other 10% is easy

i guess that's true

man a homie jus want sum mad pus, is that too much to ask for?