Why did liberals ruin Game of Thrones?

Why did liberals ruin Game of Thrones?

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-Theme-Song-10.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

why do kikes murder anything and parade it's corpse for their agenda? because it's their nature. they are disgusting horrible "human beings" that need to be purged

Attached: jews the more you notice.jpg (710x532, 71K)

I beg of you... stop making this thread.
This is becoming the new LOGPOSTING.
STOP.
FUCK OFF.

fuck off

Anyone have a working link for se8 ep4?

Are you okay or do you need a safe space?

He has nightly dreams of being attacked by giant floating turds. The madness is slowly rotting away at his brain

Ever heard of a fucking torrent, fag? God you are useless

Download it twice. Both were missing sound. You don't think I fucking tried?

>You don't think I fucking tried?
I'm sure you have, but you can't help being stupid. Not your fault though.

The links I have book marked haven't updated. Figured I'd ask here

fpbp

Try TPB there's usually a few of them up the day after it airs. I haven't bothered looking for one because this show sucks now.

Why are you still crying like a bitch about a show you clearly don’t like. Eat more dicks, faggot.

Yeah it's not as good as the first few seasons. Tried tpb already. Guess I'll just have to try it again

The only person crying right now is you. And I want to know why liberals fucked up GoT and anything else normal people find fun and interesting.

My guess is because it's so mainstream now. People tend to fuck things up

If numbers GRRM dies before he finishes the books.

Attached: 4E060B6B-013D-4CDD-9835-00EA736882EB.png (1334x750, 1.81M)

Beta male incels are just mad they have strong women leading the show.

>The only person crying right now is you.
You are.
They specifically said in the last episode that the king needs to have a cock. Now if you're not pleased with that, and still nitpicking whatever the fuck you want, there's no saving you. You'll die alone.

No it's because the show is shit. I do find it funny the show went to shit when all those woke womenz started "leading".