Anyone know of a good way to blur photos...

Anyone know of a good way to blur photos? I have a lot of pics of my wife that I want to share without her knowledge but she's a teacher and I can't afford the risk of her or her surrounding being recognized.

Attached: FDE9C411-979F-4FF6-B278-9040F2444F56.jpg (577x1024, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/navewav
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you an idiot or something? In order to edit images like this you use image editing software.

I have seen from real good examples of blurring that I cannot duplicate.

you shuld shoot yourself and your wife , ungrateful nigger lovers , you are the problems of modern day society , you are turning white's into a minority , you don't deserve life

>you are turning white's into a minority
Yeah, about that, we have three white kids. How many do you have? I won't hold my breathe, incel.

I could discretely do it for you. Anything outside of photoshop or similar applications won't really do the trick.

Post more and I'll tell you

Mobile editing is easy, and applications like photofox are free on phones. I don't know man just browse some simple editing software, this type of stuff is easy to find

Just post them and I'll do it for you.

twitch.tv/navewav

Attached: bigmac.jpg (1916x2039, 573K)

Where and what does your wife teach ?

how can you let a nigger plough the mother of your children , you make me sick

check out GIMP, free photo editing software available on PC

Because it makes me diamonds and makes her orgasm.

Who says it has to look like those? Just do whatever to it so nobody can make out her face. Hell, you could draw all over it in MS Paint.

cuck faggot

Attached: 30533_11.jpg (300x432, 25K)

because you are a weak bitch

you should shoot all your kids too when you kill yourself cause they are mentally ill nigger loving cucks like you

sadly this "globalization" is what the left is pushing for , my grandfather was underage when he enlisted for the romanian army in ww2 , didn't see combat , only took part in the ethnic cleansing brigades . all they did back then was for nothing ...

No point in ethnic cleansing when white men invite niggers to fuck their wives in the marriage bed.

This. You should KYS. And your nigger loving wife.

yes , it's very sad , and in our times a nationalist regime is impossible to achieve. at least in the western world.

And those kids should be culled before they end up like you

Just need one strong leaders and willing people to back him.

It is NOT impossible. But INEVITABLE.

this
says the cuckold who lets niggers bang his wife

look at what angela merkel is doing to europe , the "leader" of Germany , at the smallest sign of a non white community or minority being attacked ( not speaking of violence here) the EU steps in , while pressuring European countries to take in more migrants .

it's like flushing your heritage down the toilet , cucks have no honor

Who said that the nigger is impregnating them. No harm if there is no offspring.

wrong. it degrades the social status of the white man to let a nigger have your wife. makes you look like an effeminate bitch

no harm ? it's your body or your wife's body being fucked by a nigger , some people are beyond any hope

the wife's social status is even greater impacted

>implying the public knows
ffs let people be free in their own bedroom.

it's not about other people , it's about shame and being able to sleep at at night , to raise normal children that respect morale standards

I'll edit for you, contact?