Haven't seen one in a while, so let's get one going

Haven't seen one in a while, so let's get one going.
Belly fetish thread. Y'all know what to do.
What (tangentially related to the stomach) is your kink?
What sparked it?
Any interesting stories?
And if you don't have one, any questions about it for me and/or the other anons with one?

Attached: 1550959979615.jpg (1060x1414, 124K)

Anyone? Am I just tying to the void again?

Fuck off with your filth.

Why should I?

Because it's filthy and you know it doesn't belong here.

Well, then if it doesn't belong on Yea Forums, where does it belong?

If you're not gonna respond, I guess it DOES belong here

you can't start threads with one pic faggot

Attached: 9_523.jpg (800x1200, 131K)

Alright, I wanted to wait until there was some interest before dumping pics

Attached: 1449476977533.jpg (800x600, 354K)

Attached: 1473039521536.jpg (1200x1600, 509K)

Attached: 1444269367271.jpg (500x667, 89K)

Attached: 1488043165567.jpg (639x1134, 195K)

Attached: 1455792450094.jpg (675x1200, 77K)

Attached: 1531241672781.jpg (1080x1080, 1.39M)

Think that's enough?

Attached: 1470452964542.jpg (675x1200, 104K)

I don't think I have the fetish but I love the female body as a whole so I have a couple of pics that apply here I guess, plus I love kissing my gf around tits and belly area so there's that too

Attached: 835560~01.gif (214x391, 1.4M)

More!!

yeah you're good, it's just so we can see what you mean dude, usually I don't check threads with less than 3 pics

Attached: tan-lines-09.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Attached: Melisg Suicide 02.jpg (2432x1520, 408K)

Thought I was clear enough with the description. Oh well, guess people just see images before reading text.

Fucking wish I had more of her dude

>I love kissing my gf around tits and belly area so there's that too
When you're doing this, do you ever just lick her belly button to catch her off guard?

Attached: 1A7AE4EC-DA47-4566-A556-D2BD8D747459.jpg (3024x4032, 1.82M)

Attached: EF498702-2078-49FA-AE6F-E34A8D8262EF.jpg (1113x2208, 366K)

Figured I'd post this story. It's not mine, found it archived on deviantArt from a defunct fetish forum

This is a short story about a girl I used to date called Emily. Emily was a short, slightly chubby girl with dark brown hair and one day, Emily had come around to my house for a couple of hours and we were just laying on the bed. She had just come from pizza hut with her friends and felt a bit full.

I had lay with my head on her belly before and it was always noisy but I really wanted to hear what it sounded like when it was full of food. I put my hand up her shirt and moved it up so her belly was on show. Her tummy looked no bigger than usual, and it was still soft and fleshy rather than hard with food which I had been expecting. Her belly had always been quite pudgy, and she had a tiny navel with a small piercing she got when she was a bit thinner which I always thought looked squashed by the extra chubbiness when she had gained. She was also wearing jeans which dug into the flesh of her lower tummy.

I patted her stomach playfully and a loud slosh came out. She giggled and said "I had like four glasses of Pepsi before". Then after making out for a bit I rested my head on her tummy. Her belly felt like a waterbed whether she was full or not, and one my ear was on her stomach I could hear so many different noises.

She had only eaten about an hour before so the food was probably still in her stomach. I could hear gurgling, rumbling, groaning and bubbling from the large amount of fizzy drinks and food in there. It sounded like her stomach was churning up the food with some difficulty and the liquids were squelching around making her gassy. I could hear the occasional air bubble go pop and shift around in her tummy. She asked me why I liked to lay on her belly, as I often would and we had only been going out a couple of months. I told her it was comfy and she joked it was cause she was obese. I pinched some of her fat and told her I liked her soft belly.

Then as we were talking we were interrupted by a huge rumble from her tummy which could have been heard from about ten feet away. My ear was still on her tummy so I heard and even felt her belly shake from the massive gassy rumble. She blushed and said "Ok, my tummy’s rumbling...." and she seemed embarrassed. I asked her if she was still hungry, even though I knew it was food digesting that was making her belly rumble. She said, "No I think I ate too much before. I feel a bit sick actually".

I was still laying on her belly then and I told her "there’s a lot of rumbling going on in there" and laughed. She then moved my head up and we kissed for a bit, but I really wanted to hear her tummy some more. When I went to rest my head she said "you'll only complain that my tummy’s making funny noises", and I said, “I didn’t mind them. They were quite relaxing.” She let me put my head back.

I asked her how much she had eaten and she laughed and said she had eaten a whole pepperoni pizza. The sounds in her belly were still amazing, it was gurgling and glooping with so much in there, and when I moved my head to her lower belly I could hear her intestines working away at what must have been her breakfast. From her stomach I could also hear a whining sound which sometimes was high pitched and sometimes a low groan. "I can hear all that pizza gurgling around in your tummy." I told her as she stroked my hair.

She giggled and said she thought it was weird that I liked to listen to her tummy. I asked her if she wanted a belly rub to help her food digest, and she said yes. I rubbed her tummy around in circles and it I could hear the occasional lazy digestive gurgle and I could feel a few small rumbles as she laid back with her eyes closed, sleepy from her overworked tummy dealing with so much pizza and Pepsi. Then her belly made a loud groaning sound and felt a gas bubble move in her stomach against my hand. "Did you feel that" she asked. "Yeah," I said "what on earth was it?"

"It was my belly bubbling." she giggled and let out a small burp. "I drank too much Pepsi my tummy’s really bloated." she moaned.

"Y"You don’t feel bloated." I told her as I squeezed her tummy, making liquid slosh back and forth in there. She giggled again and said it was the fat around her tummy that made it feel soft, and that if felt full inside. I carried on rubbing her podgy belly as she got more and more sleepy, and finally dozed off.

While she slept, I took the opportunity to listen to her tummy’s digestion. It was still going crazy in there with nonstop gurgles rumbles and whines, but as time passed while she slept they began to subside and after a while all I could hear were a few squelches. After she woke up she rubbed her tummy and said she felt better, then a really long gurgle came out and she laughed. After a few hours I put my head on her tummy again and all I could hear some intestinal gloops. "I think that pizzas finally been broken down", I told her "Not much going on in your tummy anymore".

She patted her tummy and said "Make me a sandwich then!" From then on I would always feed Emily at my house, and rest my head on her belly, although she never really knew about my fetish for her rumbling tummy

Attached: 1565821862664.png (750x1334, 939K)

Attached: 1508966214356.jpg (562x913, 52K)

>What sparked it?
only the best belly

Attached: 1517376710807.jpg (2048x1374, 351K)

Last image I'm posting. If she 404's, good night

Attached: 1519072967779.jpg (576x768, 69K)