Im high ama

im high ama

Attached: 0506192016.jpg (1920x1920, 748K)

Have you seen him yet

yes, we're great friends

ah great

You ever seent it

i like hiding with him too sometimes

are you high

Me too. Perhaps we have met

yes, how are you?

Sativa, indica, or hybrid?

possibly

ever tried a wax pen?

hybrid, cheap clementine

no that sounds like a stupid idea, who even writes with wax

how does it feel knowing your family despises you and you contribute absolutely nothing to society?

the same as it felt before, and i do contribute one very impirtant thing to society: helping each and every one of you distressed individuals who didnt read the fine print on your contract with verizon

kek

My neighbor lady whos like 50 something keeps making excuses to speak with me everytime im outside. Like i feel like she litterally will go out of her way and act like we "just soo happen to be outside at the same time" just to speak with me. We lived next to eachother for like 15 years and we've never said a word. This woman is weird. When i go outside to cut the grass or play with my nephews or just whatever she ALWAYS just soo happen to bring her dog outside to play. I CAUGHT her throwing her dogs toy into my yard and calling me over to throw it back just soo she can start conversation. She doesnt know i saw her deliberately throw it into my yard. She said "the wind must have caught it". The toy was a heavy ass wooden bowling pin looking thing with a fat ass rope attached to it. She "seems" nice, but nosey. She calls her dog "my nigga" and tried to talk to me about the latest rappers. Like what i dont listen to that filth. And she has a potty mouth too. Almost like she curses on purpose to seem cool or somthing. Its almost like she thinks she established a friendship or something where we are gonna talk over the fence all the time. She does the talking and i just ask questions to not seem like an asshole and that keeps the convos going for at least 20 mins everytime. I dont know how to end the convo when i want it to end...? Its just a fucking hassle. And she has a huge yard to play fetch with her dog but she will do it all the way down to the fence line closest to me. I do not care to speak to this woman at all. And its kinda of nerve wrecking because she has those "deer caught in the headlights" eyes that makes me feel like shes really nervous and on the edge of an anxiety attack or shes just crazy. I have to cut the grass tomorrow and I KNOW shes gonna fucking try to facilitate another reason to call me over to the fence line and YAP.

What would you do in this situation?

i'd just interact normally and courteously, wouldnt go out of my way though. probably ignore her dog toy for like a day

I just know as soon as i walk out to my shed shes gonna be out there with her dog. She gonna try to spark conversation from 30 yards away k owing i cant hear her and have to walk over to hear what shes saying. Then shes gonna spew some shit i dont care about. There will be an awkward silence that i alleviate with a question and then on and on for 20 30 minutes. I think im gonna call her out on this shit if she keeps this stalker shit up. Its weird as fuck. I have patience but also have no problem exposing someone's bullshit.

try opiates and weed will be like watching youtube or playing vidya lmao, nothing compares

very

I'd fuk her raw dawg

>see garbage thread
>everyone thinks its garbage
>ten minutes and dedicated effort to bump shit thread

this place has gone to crap

just like your mom

if you know anything about weed, what is the best and safest way to take it besides smoking?