Why the fuck is hollywood trying to indoctrinate girl power #metoo bullshit on me while I'm watching a superhero movie

Why the fuck is hollywood trying to indoctrinate girl power #metoo bullshit on me while I'm watching a superhero movie.

The part where these women just popped out of no where protecting spidey boi. WTF!!!

Attached: 57488320_133005921140756_4419885187569543517_n.jpg (480x480, 59K)

illuminati bro

everything was fine until that point, it seemed forced and super obvious of what they were trying to do, kind of ruined it for me, but what then again why should I give a shit about a children's movie

Attached: 1553555506469.gif (1166x875, 212K)

WOMEN CAN BE HEROES TOO YOU FAT INCEL NECKBEARD TRUMPKIN ALT-RIGHT BIGOT

THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOSE IN 2020

It really did seem forced. You didn’t have to have all the women. Captain SJW could have just flown through and we would all see it as normal.

Because it's meant to indoctrinate the children

REEE EQUALITY or some shit lol. Everyone is a pussy now so if one of every minority isn't in a movie then the movie is sexist/racist shit.

No one gives a fuck

go back to tumblr faggot

INDOCTRINATE THEM INTO WHAT? THAT WOMEN CAN BE HEROES TOO?

HOW DARE THEY EVER PASS ON THAT MESSAGE.

lmfao dont tell him its funnier that way

Women can be heroes when they're not bitching and complaining about every little thing. Hah just kidding, back to the kitchen, don't forget i want swiss cheese on my sandwich

I didn't see the movie. I can put up with a lot but I quit after they made MJ a sandnigger. What's the exact context? All the women just fall out of a plothole to appear onscreen at the same time to pose for muh grrl power?

You have to be a special kind of sick to charge a movie ticket to deliver that message.

except they are not trying to show that women can be heroes to. Everyone has know that since the birth of humanity. They are trying to brainwash you into thinking that women have to be the same kind of hero as men. CAUSE MEN AND WOMEN ARE EXACTLY THE SAME

I was offended by nigger mary jane watson earlier today as well

I always laugh at shit like this. How many action glamor shots of all the male heroes have wee seen in these movies? I mean honestly, you could make a whole list of very FORCED male action poses. Guys do it, totally legit, women do it, it's too much.

If Captain Marvel had shown up and fought Thanos instead of Tony, Thor and Steve, guys would be super pissed off about it, even though she's stronger that all of them.

I'm not telling you you're wrong, you have every right to that opinion, I just don't get the logic. Sorry that moment didn't do it for you, but it meant a lot to some people.

No they punked young spiderman like a nagging fat rosie o'donnell fat lesbian bitch just to trigger you.

It's to be expected, Hollywood is cucked beyond belief

I don't see this trash having established power levels like dragon ball. I see them having any opportunity to use lesser known obscure comic book timelines to add niggers.

I see them being gay to children just fine

Guess who killed the giant and the entire white walker army? It wasn't a guy thats for sure.

Attached: 577d97f71500002c006c9fa2.jpg (580x358, 50K)

I don't like seeing miles Morales sold as a spiderman toy, I don't like seeing that bitch zendaya with her red hair and greenblue eyes as Mary Jane watson.

Really? You nigger? Mary Jane Watson is some legendary pussy. There is a hell for people like you.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552278595661.jpg (536x576, 67K)

They wanted to pat themselves on the back, if they really were about true progression they wouldn't have shoved it in everybody's face. It's not that strong women are bad, it's just we don't want people to jerk themselves off with them.

I think you're reading too much into it.

After years of seeing nothing but male superheroes on the screen, years of women just being damsels or sidekicks, something hot to look at. After all that there is a plethora of female heroes for young girls and grown women to relate to.

I can see why this wouldn't appeal to many of us, but I also see why it was an important visual for young girls looking for a hero to inspire them.

Complete pandering. Oh and they failed.

Wasn't she training 6 seasons to be an assassin?

Everyone on there is cool except for niggerlady and captain miscast

>just popped out of no where
Yeah because they definitely weren't there at the battle for all life in the universe before! We definitely didn't FUCKING SEE THEM in the fight beforehand or anything.

I hope the next avengers movie is only the women heroes just to trigger your dumb faggot ass.

>being this triggered

Well, they already made the movie, she already got paid, and it's probably gonna make a lot of money. Not Endgame level, obviously, but still a lot.

I hope you hating her doesn't ruin too much of the film, especially knowing she made so much money. If I were you, I might not even go see it.

Just remember that her name is actually Michelle Jones so hopefully they'll introduce the real MJ in a later movie. Reality is often disappointing, though, so she's probably just in witness protection for dinduing and her real name is, in fact, Mary Jane... or worse case scenario, not even that and she's just Michelle Jones forever. Man, I fucking hate Hollywood butchering canon. This is why I don't publish any of my shit. I like writing but I don't want to find out there's an afterlife and I have to see my brainchildren butchered for eternity.

Oh, stop overreacting. Those movies are literally power fantasies. Women enjoy their power fantasies too.

I'm pissed.

Attached: mary-jane-black-spiderman.jpg (869x406, 184K)

She's not Mary-Jane though.
Her name is Michelle.

No it's not, that was extremely disrespectful and it drove stan lee to his grave. Michelle is some bullshit save because they fucked with the wrong one.

So all they girl power people just showed up at the exact same place and time? It was so forced it broke the scene.

More disappointing there were no Hispanic superheroes

She was a bad ass and didnt need to have it spelled out and forced down our throats like today.

Attached: images.jpg (101x138, 4K)

Then show it off by picking up the check once in a while.

Good thing it ended as quickly as it started.
Them /ss/ vibes between Spidey and Marvel though...

This is kind of shit you protest until there is a considerable negative backlash. It is gross and disrespectful. The only racist here is zendaya for taking on a white role.

Imagine being this insecure.

>indoctrinate girl power
It's not about the indocrination at all, it's setting up an excuse for a shit movie. If a movie has a woman lead, critcs are afraid to bash it and if the public hates it (rotten tomatoes scores way unbalanced) the studio just writes them of as misogynist.

Please remember that all of Hollywood is:

1. Fake
2. Gay

And if everyone isnt white you faggots shit your pants

Eh it didnt bother me that much, If i was a little girl id probably be hyped. I can accept that not everything has to be for me. I mean most superhero movies before this were men and avengers is like 90% male and you dont complain everytime theres a scene that doesnt feature a woman,

That didn't work for Ghostbusters.

It seems forced on purpose so the can push the reverse ideology and get people to vote in more social control. Democracy Is tyranny of the masses

Nice strawman

Sure it did. Critics loved it, when everyone else hated it, studio and director said they were just misogynist trolls who hated it because women.

Far from home trailer calls her mary jane. I just woke up to see it in Facebook. I don't know what brainwashing you've been indoctrinated by the ministry of propaganda but children watch and grow up with this shit. Kimjongfatmexican un and Kumar Patel are supposed to be electro shock and flash Thompson as well. Go back to your country. What a fucking joke.

That’s not a straw man argument.

I would like to force it down her bad ass and throat.

And they weren't even naked, i mean wtf is that

>Why are women in my power fanatasy
>Women can enjoy superhero movies as well
>OH YEA THEN WHY DONT YOU PAY FOR THE CHECK, GOTCHA HAHA

>Not a strawman btw

I do not like that kind of education being sold for the market price of a movie ticket internationally. I would be happy if it got so bad Vladimir Putin had Hollywood movies banned in several countries

Huge incel take my dude.
When was the last time a woman other than your mom looked at you? Disgusted looks dont count.

>WoMeN dEsTrOy My SuPeRhErO mOvIeS

Kys

Attached: how to improve your life.png (802x561, 379K)

Yeah, and after that roll, how many movies did she get to do?

I mean good movies! I'll wait.

Once guys saw her as a bad ass they couldn't see her as anything else. They got turned off to her. Yeah she was cool, but she wasn't sexual. That was in the 80's at least. When I came out of the movie, tons of guys were talking about how awesome she was, but also talking about how rugged and hardened she looked.

Now she's gotten a second wind, but back when it first came out, no one saw her as a sex symbol and it kept her from a few roles I imagined. Also there were TONS of guys who hated her transition, so I guess history just repeats itself.

When the Fappening happened, some of you faggots were jumping over each other for the Brie pics. Now she stands for something and she's ugly.

Weird world

this.
if they weren't so bitter about it, the message would come over well. but no. they have to make fun of penises while they do it.

same thing happened with sigourney, these incels are so self centered that they cant take a single scene in a 3 hour movie that doesnt cater to them exactly. pathetic

your theory doesn't work when you try to apply it to the aliens chick.

It was contrived having basically every character with a vagina show up at once.

If it was only half of them they could have had the same girl power meme without it looking so obvious.

yea, like in every other movie its so convoluded when 90% of the cast is male.

Still a virgin huh?

uh..? i've yet to meet anyone who thinks of superheroes as "inspiring" maybe mildly entertaining but you have to be a pretty stupid and gullible person to look up to a comic book super hero for inspiration
like that is just super sad

How many little kids in the states dress up as superman or batman or spiderman?

I can't tell if this is top tier bait or if you're just that stupid

I think them all standing together for a little pose was contrived.
If that bit of the movie was about moving the gauntlet they should have done, like, a girl power power relay or something. Smoke screen a little, y'know?

>I can't tell if this is top tier bait or if you're just that stupid
I can't tell if this is top tier bait or if you're just that stupid

Who saves the world when all these bitches are on the rag at the same time???

Attached: 1557024297363s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

It was a hint at the in-comics all girl team A-Force
Y'all are stupid

>I imagined.
this is the problem with modern feminism.

right cause people who dress up as a vampire or a mommy are inspired by those things
good thing you're here user or I would have made the classic blunder of assuming Halloween has nothing to do with this topic

No one. If the world needed saving we wouldn't have them.

Are you seriously implying that tons of kids dont want to be superman? I mean costuming is a way of emulating someone in the most literal sense.
Even then lots of adults have a superhero they kind of ideologically line up with and probably take some form of inspiration from it.
Regardless the point is its literally not that big of a deal, how many avengers scenes didnt feature any girls? Youre not complaining about those are you?

Look at it this way, boys (because this is Yea Forums and of course you are all boys), Marvel's consistent insistence to portray women as uniformly fierce, proud, flawless and morally correct may just be their way of saying that they don't like the ladies any more than you boys do. Can you imagine if they let a woman lead get fat and mock her for it? Or if she admired her own ample ass or bumbled with a taco? Or let her slaughter unconvicted civilians? Or made her character arc end as a preening, dabbing dork? Can you even picture a woman being allowed her to be vulnerable enough to have an emotional breakdown, blubbering with her child like a human? Never! Even the racoons are given more human depth than a Marvel heroine.

They have to be scowling badasses who aren't putting up with the juvenile boys club -- as written by a juvenile boys club under direct orders from their controlling corporate entity.

No, you young lads need to get it line if you're jockeying to be in the woman-hater's club; Marvel has solidly beaten you to the top.

Attached: 8KrdzH3[1].png (1435x523, 1.2M)

Yeah she was, it was a bad ass kill too. But they didn’t have to just say “fuck the last 7 seasons” and have Arya kill him out of nowhere. It’s like if you were watching a murder mystery and the killer turns out to be a t-Rex or some bullshit. Sure it’s surprising, but that’s because most people aren’t fucking retarded.

Attached: 688CBB4A-554A-461C-A2CC-CEA265A3AE24.jpg (997x1024, 111K)

A-Force, typical fake comic nerd boy.

You don't seem to grasp the concept of something being forced.

Kek you're really right. There's no internal struggle with any of the women, it's just here I am, I'm also strong.

>They have to be scowling badasses
Elizabeth Olsen has a 10/10 qt smile

You wouldn't want to take all the Marvel girls out for lunch?

Attached: _1ec38ad2-6c19-11e9-9975-c8a46a094be1.jpg (960x540, 98K)

Identity politics sells tickets, there will be plenty of all female cast and crew movies in 2020.

>All the women just fall out of a plothole to appear onscreen at the same time to pose for muh grrl power?

That's literally what happens.

Can confirm. That's literally what happens.

Boo there’s women in it and I’ve never touched one so it makes me mad!

You forgot "Orange man bad!"

SILENCE you treacherous eunuch

Nothing about that scene was forced you dumb faggots.

If you actually read the comments you know this was a nod to the A Force

That's what I'm saying.
These fake faggots dont even know what A force is

They'd have to make it outside the house or welfare office to acquire super powers in the first place, so...

Cause 'they' have to control all aspects of life. Theyre doing it with video games and diet. Why is this vegan trans girl faggot shit every where and so loud. Why doea such a small population have such a huge sway on so many things.

>a nod to the A force
>Which was created after the MCU started
>as forced diversity avengers

my nigga

BOOO SHUT UP FAGGOT!!! BOOO IT'S A MOVIE!!! BOOO YOU SUCK....nobody likes you....booo...boo to you

If it's in the comics its canon.

Plain and simple you bandwagon MCU fag

That honestly sounds like one of the worst events in history. Can you even imagine? All the undertones one-up'ing from those cunts, the constant fake laughs, the obvious narcissism they judge each other for when they are all doing it.

I would shoot myself.

>If it's in the comics it's canon

Oh, is that Why Ego is Star Lord's dad now? Or why the XMen had nothing to do with the civil war?

They're pandering based on comics nobody is buyign to try and appeal to a fringe minority that doesn't buy tickets anyway.

SJW detected

Bitch please, they always include the whole team in those shots which includes the women