What are your thoughts about the sonic clusterfuck?

What are your thoughts about the sonic clusterfuck?

Attached: Sonic.jpg (800x546, 69K)

Sonic the Sissyhog would be a wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better movie. Like totes.

I would watch it but only if my sister was giving me head while I sucked farts from her ass.

The only problem with that would be the furries would get what they want.

Bumperoni

An embarrassment. Anyone whose name is attached to this shit heap should change their identities and move to another country.

What country would you suggest?

anywhere in africa, they dont have tvs

It was doomed to fail from the start, doesn't matter how much they change his look the movie will be a dumpster fire

I'm not retarded or watching it. Imagine taking your date to watch that movie

It's a Jim Carry movie fuck him. Ever since he went political he has been a dumb ass. He can go back to Canada.

Sonic team knows exactly what they're doing. The trailer is shitty on purpose. It's all part of a grand marketing scheme perfectly in line with their sense of humor. Anyone who's familiar with official sonic team social media should know this.

It looks terrible, but I fucking hate every amateur photoshopper trying to fix it. Stop, it's a false equivalence. That's a 3D model with rigging and handcrafted geometry, not a 2d image; Photoshop can't fix a movie you dumb fucks.

That kinda sounds like what a delusional fan would say. Why the fuck would they pull that kind of "marketing schemes" when it already damaged their reputation, now it will be harder for them to get any credibility.

Attached: D5ckYldXsAIbwDax.jpg (850x663, 160K)

Attached: D5xcpBBU8AAi6MD.jpg (850x1055, 289K)

Attached: D5ybOFHUIAEO5Dw.jpg (850x1178, 322K)

Needs Josh Peck

Attached: D5afX5uWAAERvcv.jpg (1200x550, 53K)

^ This. Almost all characters that he had portrait have the "Jim Carry mold/cast" instead of trying something new

Is this shadman?

It was posted on his website but its not by him i think

I don’t care about sonic because I’m not an autistic child

>not autistic child
Just enough to comment about not being autistic on a tread of pure autism.