My grandpa is always saying smoking is not actually bad for your health and reduces your cholesterol...

My grandpa is always saying smoking is not actually bad for your health and reduces your cholesterol, how should convince him that he is wrong?

Attached: olavo fodendo a policia.jpg (960x622, 67K)

He's not.

My father has smoked and drinked every day of his life. He's turning 71 in a few weeks. My father can do 100 push ups and sits up each in a row and can still run fairly fast.

My dad's brother did the same thing. He's 68. He can beat most of my family in arm wrestling.

My mother's father was not only obese, but had drunk discount Filipino beer and smoked cigars all his life. He died at the age of 72. Not from lung cancer, but from diabetes.

I dunno man, it's just weird knowing a lot of people that drink and smoke yet live so long. I feel like it's just main stream media lies about Cig and Alchohol companies.

But the science is probably right, right?

Who knows. My dad could get cancer any day now if the scientists are right.

But he won't. I know he won't.

Because smoking and drinking does jack shit.

ya gotta take care of yourself man

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Instead of being a smart ass know it all like the rest of the fags your age, why don't you do as humans have done for a million years and try and LEARN something for a change?
If your grandpa is old enough to be a grandpa, he got that old by KNOWING things.
It is his job to KNOW and to TEACH and your job to SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEARN!

hurr durr look mom i have a different opinion! im so original and smart! im w0ke unlike these normies! grr smoking is healthy!

Fucking retards, it's called lung cancer.
If someone takes a bullet and survives it,
then proceeds to do a fucking marathon, doesn't mean it's healthy. If someone smokes and does pushups, big fucking whoop.

Y'all niggas gonna die early

Knowing things doesn't make him right, he just had a larger pool of information to be wrong about. If he is incapable of basic reasoning, or willful compliance, you've chosen poorly for a role model

He will out live most of Yea Forums

by letting him die of lung cancer, thatll show him OP

That's a very stupid way of thinking. We get old thanks to technology, we have computers and books, we don't rely on knowledge given by word by old men anymore.

Show him those retarded anti-smoking campaign commercials so he'll continue to smoke just to spite everyone.

Attached: truth.jpg (860x400, 100K)

Yeah idk man, there are a lot of old timers who’ve been smoking for literal decades and are fine. Keith Richards for example, dudes been drinking and smoking for 60 years now. Still goes and does full tours and shit. It’s wild, some people are just able to take it

Those commercials are so fuckin cringy, to the point where I swear SJW’s make them

Don't, just let him die and give him a Darwin award. If he smokes within a mile of anyone else though, knock his fucking teeth out.

Jezz into the cigaret packed Andrzej the after he smokes it tell him IT by the famuły dinner

I'm not talking knowledge, user. I'm talking wisdom, which you get only from experience.

Oh dude, SJWs definitely fucking make them

assuming anything is 100% - if you had a 5% chance of survival vs a 95% chance of death, would you take that risk? some idiots obviously do. but here's the thing, visit an actual cancer ward and watch how these people die. It is slow and painful and humiliating.

>you get from experience
See? you have to experience it yourself, the amount of wisdom an old man can covey to you in words isn't that different from what you can get by listening to others and reading.

Is death bad?

Attached: D1DE6D68-E5A6-4568-9035-6E2A86882605.jpg (427x443, 60K)

Don't bother. He'll croak anyways if that's him in that pic

He got that old because he simply lived that long, retard. What are you on about?

>how should convince him that he is wrong?

die of lung cancer op, and be really painful about it so he sees what a weak little faggot you are

Consider how grotesquely ignorant people from his generation were able to be and enjoy a pretty great fucking life. Then realize he’s probably right. He got subsidized home loans, practically free education, cheap food, a ton of shit paid for by his employer, steady careers, long running cars and appliances made out of metal, hot girls who were dumb and obedient too, no fuckin laws if you were cool and bribed cops, and could walk around wearing a coat and hat like that without giving a fuck. He’s right, he can smoke til the day he dies and not give a fuck. It’s your pitiful generations job to pay for all the costs his racked up, it’s of no consequence to him.

Cringiest shit ever, stupid ass truth anti smoking shit

If I were as stupid as a fucking boomer, I’d be dead in 3 weeks. But they got entire lifetimes to coast on a 4th grade education and government entitlements lol which they by now have almost entirely shut down for everyone after them. It’s even funnier they’ve convinced a gaggle of their impressionable moron kids to attack their own ability to have the same assistance & measure of success they did. The generation breakdown in this country is hilarious. Hilarious and nation-bankrupting. It’ll be an interesting decade/2 when the results of 80+% of them not having any fucking savings and needing the healthcare they’ve sabotaged come to pass.