Since Yea Forums is full of retards of varying backgrounds, do you think Trump will win reelection in 2020...

Since Yea Forums is full of retards of varying backgrounds, do you think Trump will win reelection in 2020? Or will the Rust Belt defect back to the Dems and secure their victory against the Republicans?

Attached: 2020.jpg (783x603, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/06/04/the-second-largest-religion-in-each-state/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ee233ecea140
google.com/search?safe=off&source=hp&ei=iuvQXIfeJ8WQtQXV3ZroCw&q=species diversity&oq=specie&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.35i39j0i20i263l2j0i131j0j0i131j0l2j0i131j0.862.2211..3723...1.0..0.140.804.1j6......0....1..gws-wiz.....6..0i67.IFAc0FVF9kI
google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/business/2018/10/05/unemployment-rate-falls-percent-lowest-since/?outputType=amp
youtube.com/watch?v=qWMJKA5ag2Q
healthcare.gov/immigrants/lawfully-present-immigrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rust belt is full of retards. So it goes back to Democrats.

100%. Trump is a retard, but the left is literally Satan.

With the way the dems are running now, yes trump will definitely win 2020

I'm in the rust belt, there is no one I encounter that has any interest in any demonrat candidate. If anything, they have too much faith in Trump.

I think he will. No amount of disinformation or bad mouthing him is going to change that. If it could he would have never even made it to candidacy let alone win the election.

Depends. If the economy remains strong and the Democrats run a loon, then Trump wins.

What about Sanders? They were overwhelming in support of him in the 2016 Primaries correct?

he didnt even win the first election. he will lose again and it's up to the electoral college to decide if it wants to fail it's mission.

Stop trying to mKe me feel hopeful

Vote Sanders so we can overthrow the government.

Boo fucking hoo

Trump will win 2020, dems will win 2024. It's the way pres elections have been going for almost 30 years, 8 years per party

Reminder that only simpletons and racists defend the EC
1. It was made to allow slaveholding states equal footing without having to count slaves as citizens.

2. For the most part, red and blue states aren't of equal importance now: A plurality of "red states" are tax-sinks, put plainly. Texas is a producer state. Florida is, marginally, as a shipping and tourism destination. The border midwest, some. But for the most part the agra and industrial sectors the bulk of the populated red states existed to support are on life support subsidies or are done, so even if I WAS going to entertain the argument that citizens of a low-population state should get artificially-inflated votes to account for how important their state is to the lifeblood of the country... dude, it's not 1973. It's 2019 - we're not using that shit anymore.
You're basically arguing for Nowhere County, Trumpsylvania to get 20 votes to every ONE person because they supply our nation with the precious resource of avocado-green shag carpeting.

Not that I ever heard. A lot of whites around here are poor, but not stupid enough to expect handouts from the government. They have been fixing the roads, which is a neverending problem in this weather and doing a lot of commercial construction. Can't really expect much more than that.

With all the chaos caused by Berkeley protesters and the success of tech stocks under Trump I wouldn't be surprised if he won California.

Unless the dems completely change their tune, they will likely never win anything gain. Without illegals anyway.

Check em, it’ll come down to Biden and sanders on the dems side. Sanders gets assfucked and cheated again like in 2016, Biden is establishment as fuck just like Hillary. This will cause uproar on the left again like it did in 2016. Trump gets re-elected, senate stays red, dems keep house majority, but their majority shrinks

Everyone who disagrees with me is racist! REEEEEE!

Depends on the candidate.
Sanders or Yang would definitely be voted by the electoral college. Hilary, Pelosi are one hundred percent likely to lose. I am not sure about Biden though.

KYS, faggot. Seriously.

Attached: 1533233005472.jpg (1280x720, 648K)

Historical precedent in Western nations have shown pretty frequently that there will be a strong liberal backlash against any right winged demogogue. More likely than not the republican party is kill.

Attached: 1553471866688.png (638x532, 522K)

Satan is backing this post but that would never happen. The powers that be will kill anyone who stops the money stealing machine.

>liberal backlash
There is nothing 'liberal' about the current left. It's more like a death cult.

Regardless of who wins, the shit show on the losing side will be glorious.

I hope he wins.
I think the shit show will be more intense if he does.

Yes, let's put a jew in charge of the "money stealing machine". What could possibly go wrong?

It was made to keep urban states like New York from dominating the smaller states. The Federal Government is supposed to be a federation. A federation of States that came together to form a national government to provide for a common defense and international representation. It was more to protect the tiny states like Rhode Island and Delaware from New York etc, otherwise they wouldn't have agreed to join the federation. Since the national government was only supposed to do defense, international relations, and cover relations between the States, it wasn't that big a deal. Now that the federal government is humongous, regulates everything, and has giant welfare programs, of course now people bitch about other states having too much influence. But the idea of the United States was to have a federation where each member State had equal say.
This was also why Senators used to be chosen by the States, not elected by the people, as they were the States' representatives in the national government. Until they changed it about 100 years ago.

Holy shit, are you serious?
The poor farming communities of the midwest, while hardly rolling in cash, are probably the most self sufficient states in the republic. For dead weight, look at west coast and southwestern states where whole communities of illegals spring up. Beyond silicon valley and Hollywood, California is a none producer

That’s also why I think trump will win to, honestly the huge chunk of the population that doesn’t give a fuck or usually vote will probably vote for trump to spite the RRRREEEEEE’s

Just say No to technocrats

Top kek.

Which is what the republicans and fox would have you believe you try and fight against the backlash.

>The powers that be
What are they going to do nuke their own country?
The police and military are so incompetent when it comes to combat of any kind that they still lose life to randos on the highway and people from the stone age in Afghanistan.
You think the modernity of the citizens of the united states would even have trouble with them?

Bernie was a meme candidate, only broke college kids and burned out hippies wanted him president. Anyone with literally a sliver of economics knew his plans were utter garbage and unsustainable.

Well it is pretty much impossible for a standing army to beat insurgents who hide among civilians. Regardless of how well trained the army is, if the enemy looks like civilians you cant really kill them before they attack. They're basically on permenant defense and in a lose lose battle.

As long as we have the shitty Electoral College, any election is a fucking crap shoot. We just get lucky when we do win, which only 4 times in the past 20 years.

source: Fox and Friends

Why do alt-righties think Yang is cool? He wouldn't implement anything close to the kind of society you want.

>The poor farming communities of the midwest
get shitloads of $$$ from Uncle Sam user.
Way more than cities do.

Trump doesn't need to win, such is the glory of an electoral college. The votes of the masses don't matter

A mass of idiots elected him though.

You know the electoral college has existed for a long ass time now? It’s embedded in the constitution, everyone speaks as if the electoral college is some new thing that just started happening. It’s like holy fuckin braindeadapalooza

>in a lose lose battle
only if you fight against people from the stone age.
you'd literally be fighting people with better tech than the military if you fought American civilians.
Fuck they sell drones at walmart and I bet there is at least one person on every block that is able to make womd with the means to do so.
idgaf if the ban ar15s, that's not what US civilians would choose as a main assault they'd just be the distraction.

The Electoral College has fucked up significantly twice in modern times, affecting hundreds of millions of people's lives in the process. That's why it's on the radar now.

woo hoo!!!! texas going democrat

it was a "fuck you" to the government.
you are as much an idiot as the nazi alt-right for not understanding the movement.

>fucked up
>Worked exactly as intended.
Don't be mad

The bowel movement. In your mom's basement.
>a fuck you to the govt
pretty childish, really
like someone who hasn't grown up

>The Electoral College has fucked up
Who exactly voted against their contingency?
You're an idiot.

The Electoral College is outdated and needs to be repealed.

In 2000 ultimately the Supreme Court ruled on the result. And given at the time the court was in favor of conservatism they ruled in Bush’s favor. Plus Florida fuckin sucks, literally they could be given the choice between $5,000 each or a kick in the groin and the vote would come out 50.2% to 49.8%

>you're an idiot
I didn't vote for the Orange Buffoon. Thanks for asking.

Sorry for your loss

>pretty childish, really
you just enjoy being a drone for the dems.
which are the SAME THING as the reps if you haven't noticed.
They love that you stick up for them.
It's the Apple-Microsoft competition model and you have so bit the apple.

Attached: jobs_big_brother.jpg (620x463, 30K)

>I didn’t get my way so the entire thing needs to be thrown out
Modern liberalism in a nutshell

You're probably one of those "burn it down" faggots.

Because cities are full of niggers

>If Democrats have any balls at all
>They will investigate Jerrymandering in States.
>It's the only way Republicans are in office in 2019.
>Citizens choose their Representatives, not pin heads in Congress, corrupt Judges or Foreign Oligarchs.
>

Attached: 1501984129340.jpg (1500x1194, 1.1M)

Yeah you're so free user, living in your mom's basement.

>I didn't vote for the Orange Buffoon
>I
Yes lets only represent YOU.
That's the only person who matter right?
brainwashed plebeian.

>I twist others comments to fit my stupid agenda
modern day right wing butthurt for dummies

I’m more of a Make it great again faggot.

>living in your mom's basement
at least I don't live on the shit covered streets of Cali.

>12 year old logic
Right, cities full of "niggers," but farmers get more handouts.

I'm just clarifying. It takes a special idiocy to have voted for Trump. And it sounds like you did.

accurate

But it was already great.

Lol, just the way you respond and shit when pushed into a corner. You really sound like a nickel a dozen edgy high schooler who jerks off to Bernie Sanders and makes edgy race baity comments in class to think he’s badass

I love how you righties are obsessed with shit in SF. It sounds like your kind of paradise, you should move there.

>It takes a special idiocy to have voted for Trump
It takes a special kind of Idiocy to vote for someone based only on what they have between their legs.

So you admit you're twisting your opponents' shit in here to make it look like you're winning when really you're just mad you can't stop us?
That's all I need to know.

2008-2016 not so much

So you are in fact that special idiot.

I'd also be worried about the millions of needles in your parks, but to each his own.

Omfg lol, man you exude baby dick attitude to the highest levels

We were paying for Bush's fuckups. By 2015, we were starting to get on track, all we had to do was vote out the Republican chuckleheads. We were headed to greatness. Now we're about 10 years set back again, and we don't have the time to fuck around like we did before.

Yeah big cities have problems. How shocking. We should burn them all down.

You're saying you would have voted for a white male with the SAME background as Hillary?
You liberals are so fucking backwards it's cringe worthy.

More of a "people in broke shit covered drug dens probably shouldn't be telling the rest of us how to live" type solution.

>We were headed to greatness
man you are such a shill.
kek
YOU MUST DEFINE YOU GENDER AND YOUR POLITICAL PARTY! -big brother.

Attached: index.jpg (200x253, 6K)

My penis size is irrelevant, actually. I'm the one making logical comments, you're manipulating your opponents' words to frankly stifle any dissent about the Electoral College.
We will repeal it in our lifetimes. It's useless and frankly a danger to this country.

We did throw out the Bush republicans. That’s how you got Trump. Nice quads.

>We should burn them all down.
Fully agree.

How is the presence of shit on the ground and needles indicative of anyone "telling" you what to do? You're a control freak, you know that?

You're the one who wants the homogenous white fascist 1950s world, user.
We want full colorful diversity, as it has proven to be our strength as a species.
You want inbreeding, basically.

No we didn't. Most of the Senate are Bush Republicans. We got Trump because a few of them, like Mitch McConnell, have ties to Russia and Vladimir Putin.

Starting with yours.

>shit on the ground and needles
too easy
kek

Attached: 1swkin.jpg (364x275, 27K)

It isn't just big city's. Small towns have those problems too

user if you still have to bring up Hillary Clinton knowing full well what a shitshow your President is, I can't help you.
You are trapped in a 2016 time loop.

But then politicians would just floor key markets with illegals or shill voters. Yous never see a politician. Outside of California, new York, Texas, or florida.

Shits gone off the rails now

I live in the country. Burning my 'city' would just be a forest fire.

There's no evidence of this.

>You're the one who wants
nah I don't let people tell me how to live.
I married a spic.
>We want full colorful diversity, as it has proven to be our strength as a species.
this is just factually wrong...
look into species diversity
it's probably in your middle school bio book.
>You want inbreeding, basically.
again I don't let political parties tell me how to think.
shill

>MUH RUSSIA

Set your house on fire.

>telling
Sorry i didn't elucidate enough for your autistic ass. Telling is a metaphor for passing legislation requiring people not in cities to adopt the progressive stances shared by the majority of the major cities in the nation.

Such as:
>broke
Overreaching social programs.
>Drug dens
Decriminalization of drug use.
>Street shitters
Decriminalization of vagrancy & public urination

Is that clear enough for you?

>it's probably in your middle school bio book.
more likely at stormfront
where you read about it

You would have to obey laws which protect social diversity, user. If you want to blame that on a "political party" knock yourself out.

whatcha smoking m8?

Pole. Same as you

Right because clean air and water, good jobs, access to doctors, respect for your fellow man, all "progressive stances"

listen to you

>shitshow your President
is that what your political identity has told you user?
because much of it has been PROVEN false claims and they just move on to the next thing.
I'd argue that the history books will make the dems out to look more like a shitshow.
If you haven't noticed the US is primarily a christian nation, that has nothing to do with anything but numbers so don get triggered. And as we have seen in Indonesia and new Zealand as of late the two cannot get along well at this time so the travel ban will look like a calm attempts at sitting the two groups in the opposite corners for a time out.
you're such a shill it make me gag.

>Is that clear enough for you?
Sounds like you've been watching Fox and Friends again user.

you can't even google shit you lazy cunt.

>because much of it has been PROVEN false claims
much of what?

>If you haven't noticed the US is primarily a christian nation
source: Jerry Falwell
lol

>so the travel ban will look like
a violation of the 1st Amendment just like it was before
>you're such a shill
someone has to call your shit out
lol

>no

>you can't even do my work for me
>you lazy fuck
LOL

Biden defeats Trump, though still too close to feel good about it.

Attached: IMG_0644.png (1050x670, 126K)

Exactly. Fuck that shit. Election after election.

I think dems will lose till someone with the fervor and presences of AoC can run. Or just AoC runs whenever she can.

Idk about trump winning the next one but it's more than possible. I hope not, just because on a worldwide level we look like really big faggots.

Your idea that rural areas should act as slaves to metro areas confirms WHY the EC exists. Yes, the founding fathers were horrible racists and horrible people and everyone white is evil. WE fucking GET IT.

>political party
the dems want these laws.
I'm against the laws.
thus I'm against the dems currently.
I don't call myself a republican because I don't want to have to defend all the stupid shit they do.
I don't make my "identity" into a political stance.
idgaf what other people do but I most certainly shouldn't have to PAY for stupid shit they do which is usually a rep stance.

>rural areas should act as slaves to metro areas
Funny how you don't mind taking the shitloads of Federal aid from metro areas.

Attached: Collusion-ONLINE-COLOR-1020x691.jpg (1019x691, 577K)

Don't watch TV. Thanks though.

Not a single progressive policy would accomplish any of that. It would only turn the entire country in to the literal shit holes our major cities have become.

Why are more people leaving cali than moving to it?

Christianity is by far the largest religion in the United States
-Washington Post
washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/06/04/the-second-largest-religion-in-each-state/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ee233ecea140

You're against social diversity. I get that.
How does it feel having more in common with a white nationalist, user?
>I don't make my "identity" into a political stance
you seem a bit overly obsessed with it though
>I most certainly shouldn't have to PAY for stupid shit they do

It's called "living in a society."

You don't watch Fox and Friends but you parrot the kind of dull "arguments" they do, though.
How does that work?

b/c uneducated faggots can't afford it here

>a violation of the 1st Amendment
the bill of rights only pertains to American Citizens.
trog.
>call your shit out
when spewing facts hurts your ideology.
kek

>There is nothing 'right wing' about the current left

Really? You don't say? Are you telling us that left isn't right? Are you serious? You're not pulling our leg are you?

We are a secular nation, user. Don't make me beat you over the head with my copy of the Constitution.

The First Amendment pertains to Congress, fascist.

spewing stormfag garbage isn't "facts"

The USA is vastly majority Christian, between the white, black and Hispanic populations yeah. It’s heavily Christian overall in majority

google:
species diversity.
if you don't think we have different traits you are supremely and disillusion racist.
google.com/search?safe=off&source=hp&ei=iuvQXIfeJ8WQtQXV3ZroCw&q=species diversity&oq=specie&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.35i39j0i20i263l2j0i131j0j0i131j0l2j0i131j0.862.2211..3723...1.0..0.140.804.1j6......0....1..gws-wiz.....6..0i67.IFAc0FVF9kI

New Jersey will hail trump in 2020. You heard it here first
Hail Trump
Also, check em

>Buddhists represent the largest non-Christian religious bloc in most states.
Not who you're replying to, but I'm 100% fine with that. Asian religions are what all religions should be, positive, actually peaceful and personal.

You make it sound like you're one big marching Christian Army. It isn't. You aren't.

user, just admit you're a bigoted piece of garbage and get it over with, lol.

Judaism is the second largest religion in the USA

>NJ
As long as Big Fatass still lives there it will.

Since you idiots only understand pictures.

Attached: 1555637866194.png (480x491, 156K)

Cali has the highest poverty rate in the nation.

I like where you responded in kind. Fuck.

Attached: Being poorer than niggers.gif (1200x675, 177K)

Not Satan. Just stupid enough to think that moderate republican voters would rather have a centrist democrat.

Wishful thinking

Who?? That’s like, half the population

>durr u doo wut i do too durr
You righties always do this when cornered
lol

Do the math. Big Fatass. New Jersey.

No. They aren't even 2% of the US population.

>social diversity
I'm against forced social diversity.
How does it feel to have more in common with a dictator than an American Citizen user?
>living in a society
does not mean I have to pay for Jimmy to become Gemma.
or for the hoe next door to get her baby cut out of her.
society only needs to provide basic essentials.
not luxuries.

>more people live in Cali
wow that's incredible user
you just might have something

Haha. What???

>believing the economy is strong under trump

>start argument
>get smacked
>Hurr hahaha, I troll u!!!
Don't breed.

But to you, protecting people's rights=forced diversity
and you're the fascist here who wants white 1950s America, user, don't project.

It'll depend on if the Dems can get the younger (i.e. under 40) and non-cracker (Latino and Black, primarily) voters out or not.

No one thinks about Christie anymore

>investigate

oh great,another waste of time like the russia thing

I like your joke better. Fuck there must be some landwhales there.

Dems will win, but it will probably be some loser like Joe or Kamala.

Attached: 2020.png (1050x670, 124K)

I consider myself classic liberal and even I don't want a 'moderate' democrat, or any version for that matter.

>rate
>More people
Damn, go retake stat 101. That's sad.

Attached: California or india.png (770x400, 626K)

You didn't "smack" me, you pulled some shit when you realized you were getting called out.
Literally all your "arguments" sound like Fox and Friends. And yet you claim you don't watch it. I just want to know how that works.

Attached: California or venezuela.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Kamala can’t get enough middle ground.

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
is neither an invitation of invasion nor a right to citizenship.

Actually you're the one trying to make a prosperous state like California sound like a shithole. You right wingers always try to pull this shit when you get called out for how crappy your shit is.

Not him but it's still because of our population/size/public works for homeless.
Old /pol/ meme is very old.

The First Amendment prohibits discriminating on the basis of religion.
A Muslim ban is un-Constitutional. Don't argue this again.

Cali needs to be broken up

If you think Texas will actually go blue you're retarded. Beto was an excellent candidate against someone even other Texans hated and he still lost. The conservatives will vote en masse to put anyone in power promising to keep beaners out.

Not really. You need to control people.
You can't.

This is always worst idea and I kek any time it becomes a proposition.

It is a shithole

Attached: A7C28D1C-76E0-4106-AF9E-A7CDA6A43EBE.jpg (480x325, 43K)

Must be? Fucking come here. It’s like mostly landwhales

Clinton lost Texas by 9% in 2016. It isn't all hayseeds and rednecks, user.

Why do dems keep jerking off over texas so much? Iowa/ohio would be much more likely to go blue since their net approval of trump is negative. Texas is still +3 for trump, yet you dems keep stroking yourselves over it going blue. lol

It literally is a shithole.

Its one of the poorest most broke states in the nation, has some of the highest crime, most pollution, worst schools. I can go on and on.

Attached: Debt by state.png (936x550, 172K)

I'm not talking about government I'm talking about the citizenry.
Most of the US is christian and extremists pose a threat to Christians.
most of the citizenry is christian and the government has obligation to protect it's citizenry.
The fact that the citizenry are mostly christian isn't null in this situation so it has to be taken into account.

Do you print that out and stick your own shit-turds on the map for realism?

No hot skinny loud Italian bitches?

I had teachers in Jr high telling me that the constitution didn't apply to me because I wasn't 18. I was born here and ha a tax paying job since I was 14. The constitution only matters when it fits the narrative

Most of Cali doesn’t vote like LA or San Fran.
Why don’t they do the Maine thing and divide the electoral votes?
Probably cause dems would lose their mind if they lost that stronghold.

Attached: Solvency.jpg (929x763, 92K)

Because Texas needs to be punished for electing Cruz so many times.

Source: Fox and Friends

Attached: We carrrying yall.jpg (799x444, 45K)

No. There is an app to find all the shit in San Francisco.

Na, George Mason University.

Doesn't matter. We have laws protecting ourselves from christfags. Do I have to make that any more clear? Don't even think of starting shit.

There’s some, sure. Lots of hot bitches like everywhere else. But when it comes down to it, landwhales....landwhales galore. There’s even Italian landwhales that will suck you dick right off

Average as fuck

>derp

Attached: reps_54201168_n.jpg (500x319, 149K)

Oh god, I know. The place isn't the sticks across the board but we've seen a litmus test for how Texans are willing to vote recently. I don't think enough of them hate Trump to vote otherwise.

Your better bet is Florida where there was a tighter race.

>anything I (my big brother overloards) see as a threat to my (big brother overloards) ideology is a hostile action and should be banned from publication.

Man you guys thought Trump was a threat to the press but you fuckers ban anything you (big brother overlords) don't like from social media and give companys the right to fire people for an opinion or discussion piece.

Attached: liberal pride.jpg (220x291, 17K)

Your mistake is thinking that everyone outside a city is a total redneck who'd vote Trump. Millions of progressive thinking people live there too.

>We want full colorful diversity, as it has proven to be our strength as a species.
Huh?

Attached: 2344234.gif (245x220, 551K)

>big marching Christian Army
it's just a majority christian.
careful you'll lose your minority card user.

What app did you use to make this on your phone? It has a smiley face in the sources

Attached: reps5929533.jpg (495x613, 53K)

I don't want violent racists like you running my country, user. No hard feelings.

Attached: reps57441674.jpg (960x960, 117K)

I know, I wasn't really into social diversity when I was in 8th grade, either.

Aside from mob rule tell me a better system

White nationalists are the minority, user.

Sure

Attached: 797898C8-4423-4824-9756-25BB6D8D2AE7.png (2000x2361, 274K)

Funny way to pronounce ((((facts))))

Direct Popular Vote.

I knew a lot of republicans in MS that would've voted for Sanders and voted Trump only because he wasn't Hillary.

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a violent racist

Attached: 1544161730066.png (646x1152, 101K)

>Republican Jesus will insure Trump's Victory in 2020.
>Ivanka will win in 2024 with Eric Trump as Vice President.
>Donald Trump Junior will be Attorney General.

Attached: thFJPRXFVR.jpg (2048x1478, 127K)

Define social diversity.

That’s mob rule

California has no more Republican strongholds, user. The Electoral College is a false indicator of population.

((((faggot))))

>I knew a lot of republicans in MS that would've voted for Sanders
No you don't.

You are though. You would threaten violence if social diversity were protected by law.

So mob rule where California new york pittsburg Washington and Florida get to really make all the decisions

New York’s input ends at the borders of New York.

It's actually one man, one vote, user. Hardly "mob."

See

It’s. It the United people of America. It’s the United states

I'd be ok with that. I've had enough of uneducated goobers deciding my elections.

Can you define it or not?

>protecting people's rights=forced diversity
no
I believe in the laws as they are.
Mass immigration of refugees is not something I want.
I'm not racist I just know that that is the ingredients for a lot of bad things.
Religion /= Race
Did you know the MAIN point of contention of the brexit strategy is the boarder between northern ireland and ireland.
they are both white countries and most of them family but they still kill eachother over religion.
It's a bad situation and they need to fix their own countries not spread their discord to the US.
We use to be the melting pot.

Could I just be because partys are a complete joke?

kek

Millions of progressives live in New York State, user.

I think all the dim-witted hillbillies south of the Mason-Dumbass line might just defect. They are losing their jobs and healthcare and discovering their hero is a fraud. Hopefully they'll unwrap their lips from that meth pipe, and pull their dicks out of their sisters, long enough to vote Democrat next year.

And their vote ends at new york

States would have to cede their power there to the people. They'd still be powerful in other ways, and somewhat autonomous regarding their local politics.

>A Muslim ban is un-Constitutional
if they were citizens yes.
the US constitution ONLY PERTAINS TO US CITIZENS.
fuckwit.

It gets tricky, because it’s not a Muslim ban, it’s on countries that are Muslim yes. But the tricky part is that the president does have direct say over immigration

So explain to me how New York know what’s best for Wyoming

Define what? Allowing all people, genders, creeds and ideologies to function alongside each other in society? What's hard to define?

Then welcome to why the college was put in place its the best system we have currently. I dont believe swing states should have as much power as they do but until everyone gets off thier asses and votes it wont happen

>Mass immigration of refugees is not something I want.
It doesn't affect you in any way user.

In a direct popular vote, all votes would be counted equally.

Wisconsin’s going pretty hard into the blue after 2 years of seeing the consequences of not voting.

it needs to become a unincorporated U.S. territory so we can irradiate the food that comes from there.
Fucking epicenter of MOST US outbreaks of deadly bacteria.
disgusting place.

The 1st Amendment applies to Congress, please user.
Adults. Talking. Here.

Then it also doesn’t affect you? Then why not just stop it?

If you are using the rationale that the Muslim religion is causing the attacks, then it is not tricky. You are banning Muslims.

All of the cities in the rust belt are full of libtards who are too busy supporting gang wars

They can’t. The framers of this nation knew what they were doing.

But states vote, and the people,of that state decide how the state votes. Why should Cali decide my life?

It's not the best system, user. The Electoral College fucked this country majorly in 2000 and 2016. There is no reason to keep it.

yeah I'm not talking about individuals.
I'm talking about government protecting citizens as a whole.

Christ, you're a fucking idiot. Enroll in a 6th grade Civics class, or just kys.

Let's be real... the dems only real play is Creepy Joe Biden. Pollsters and MSM will lap it up, celebrities will endorse, tick tock, tick tock...

Spoiler alert: Trump will grab them all by the pussy once again.

Attached: 1555559175002.png (1080x1075, 1.26M)

I'd be up for stopping it. The key is to stop electing Republicans who start stupid wars over oil in the Middle East. It's outdated.

Could just absolutely devastate the left by implementing that only federal tax payers are allowed to vote. Cause there is the argument that that was the intent of the founding fathers. I don’t know the exact text in the founding documents pertaining to it, but I have heard that floated around

Democrats have no strong runner and have largely learned nothing over the past 3 years. Biden is a weak candidate, Clinton is a weak candidate, Bernie would get less support than last time, Yang has been brushed under the rug.

Meanwhile, global elite jewry's constant assault on the trump presidency by their liberal mouthpiece proxy units have weakened the those propaganda outlets credibility across the entire board. These unrelenting attacks of unprecedented magnitude from all angles at his legitimacy, character, and policy are a confirmation stamp that trump is an outsider to the political machine of America. Unfortunately for us it seems he cares more about appeasing the lords of western civilization in hopes of uplifting himself rather than saving western civilization from collapse.

There's even been some theorizing that Trump was allowed to win as a release valve for the mounting white anger over being a shrinking demographic that pays for the faster growing taxdollar consuming brown demographics.

There's also this tl;dr trump wins 2020

Ironic that you said I was in 8th grade when you're illiterate.
Are you playing stupid or are you honestly too handicapped to read a simple question?
Let's try this one last time...

Define social diversity.

I doubt the economy will turn for the worse

I don't get it... why you just don't kill him?

I mean, you people already killed a president before, and no one never knew who did it...

>Allowing all people, genders, creeds and ideologies to function alongside each other in society?
Who's being stopped from functioning in our society?

No. It did exactly what it was intended to do, as it did with all the elections the dems won.
You’re just not happy with the outcome. That’s all.

Shills are data mining Yea Forums for poll data, holly shit the Jews are scared.

Well you blew it. You keep voting for shitheads year after year. You had a chance to educate yourselves and ditch some of the stupid shit rural people believe about government, liberalism, taxes, immigration and you decided to get even stupider about these things.

This ultimately is an intervention.

But that isn’t really the rationale, you can sit there and claim that that’s what trumps doing and his intent. But really in reality you don’t know and can’t say for sure that’s what it is. So legally that doesn’t hold up

You're protected too. It is a hate crime to beat someone up because they are christian.

That'd be a real dictator move

No it is the best reason cali Florida new york texas flordia have no idea what kentucky wyoming nevada arizona and new mexico need cali pollution laws are so wacked hardly any cars from other states are legal

You post like an 8th grader. This site is overrun by 8th graders. Maybe start posting like a grownup? Who isn't terrified of people of color? Or other genders?

You don’t even know who I voted for.
You’re blaming a system, not me. A system you’re pissed off over.

He’s sure he has strong opinions on it though. He’s not sure why, exactly, having never met or even fucking even seen a refugee in his life, but ask a trumptard what the biggest problem facing the country is right now, and it’s... Donald trumps one and only platform position, stoking fear build entirely on racial animosity. lol the idiots have absolutely zero concept of what is happening in the world all around them.

Nope. When the Electoral College fucks up as badly as it did in 2000 and 2016, you consider that it's not the best alternative anymore, that it's time to go to a Direct Popular Vote.

To be honest, yeah it would be a dickish move and pretty authoritarian. But part of me says why not, the people finding things and playing by the rules and who function properly should be making decisions. Not fuckwit welfare queen/king in Hicksville/ghetto

Not claiming anything. Trump went on TV and blurted out that he wanted to ban Muslims, and another poster in here (you?) also said you wanted to ban them.

*funding things

It's pretty easy, actually. You probably threw your shit away on a 3rd party or didn't vote at all. Whatever you did, you helped Trump get elected.

Welp...there is a direct popular vote. And it ends at your states border.
Again, why should ny decide what’s best for Wyoming?

I voted gore in 2k and I was registered in broward county. State voted how the count happened. Sucked, but it’s valid to me

Wyoming takes jackloads of Federal funding, user. It isn't a shining palace of sovereignty.

>violent racists
i'm not.
spic wife.
I'm not violent.
And I'm not racist.
unless you include culture in race.
there are good and bad aspects of culture and American culture has always evolved into modernity.
we no longer allow child brides, public nudity, public urination or deification, and many more.
some parts of our country have eased these laws and that is a problem.
You may think Cali is the most modern place but in reality it has adopted parts of cultures that still practice things from tribal eras.
There are good parts of every culture.
The trick to the melting pot is adopting the good and chastising the bad.
Cultural appropriation is not a thing and is against EVERYTHING that is american.
Can we no longer practice agriculture because it did not originate within our culture?
backwards are the liberals.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

So they don’t have their own needs and desires that might be different from San Fran?

You called your wife a racial epithet, user.
You've got issues.

>You may think Cali is the most modern place but in reality it has adopted parts of cultures that still practice things from tribal eras
holy fucking crap what is this autism

How do I post like an 8th grader?
Explain yourself.

Attached: 09.jpg (800x422, 27K)

I'm not the one who doesn't understand the basics of my own bullshit. Not worth learning, but highly worth shoving down everyone else's throats, huh faggot?

Humans all have the same basic needs, user.

Unemployment has been its lowest in 50 years.
google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/business/2018/10/05/unemployment-rate-falls-percent-lowest-since/?outputType=amp
Source

An 8th grade frogposter to be exact.

>It doesn't affect you in any way user
really?
The taxes I pay for social services will remain the same?
idiot.

I’m pretty sure the needs of San Fran people are different than Nebraska people

and the laws they make only apply to citizens.
man you are a brainwashed hard headed shill.

the constitution applies to the world by your logic.

It applies to the United States. Not the world

I know so prevention of a hate crime isn't lawful?
i.e. the Muslim ban?

You probably think I was the user you were arguing with above, huh?
All I wanted was a definition and you started, unironically acting like a child.

>life actually resembles the cartoon created for me by political party propaganda
Living in one of those cities, i invite you to come try your luck in our “liberal” paradise. This is a religious conservative working class city, has been for 2 centuries. Highest crime and worst segregation & police violence in the state, top three in the country. 4 of the biggest beer companies in the country came from here, and to this day, 4 out of 5 people you meet are proud alcoholics. You’d love it. If you want to bitch at hippies, join the club. they’re all over in the prettier city, with the state capital, the universities, white collar jobs, ethnic restaurants and music & art scene. Don’t go there, you’ll see niggers all over everywhere, working, being respectable, it’s fuckin horrible.

Stay in Mississippi where you can still have fun burning down black-owned businesses every year, and talk big about how you’re going to rise again. ...from your place, in the dirt. Where we left you.

>are a confirmation stamp that trump is an outsider to the political machine of America.
Based Newt was right all along....
youtube.com/watch?v=qWMJKA5ag2Q

Attached: 1475031733062.gif (250x225, 1.27M)

No Muslims were banned. Countries were banned

you have shit all over your streets.
"The Department of State lists the top three states with the most human trafficking activity are California, New York and Texas."

yeah you are the autist ignoring you situation.

lol theres no fucking way they’re still teaching that old chestnut in 2019.

I agree, we should accept and appreciate the sanity we enjoy now, because when that global warming, gender fluid nonsense becomes the law of the land in 2024? I'm not so sure that won't bring the one world government, totalitarianism and Antichrist of Revelation.

I know.
Dems called it a Muslim ban to get their mindless legions riled up.
their drones are scary af.

In general, undocumented immigrants are not eligible for federal public benefit programs. Even legal immigrants may not receive these benefits until they have lived in the states for at least 5 years. There are state programs, though, but I think those run in half the states roughly. So if you live in one of those states that do, then change it I guess.

When the Washington Post is running articles with the headline "Trump will win reelection in 2020 and it won't even be close", I'd say there's a good chance he gets 2 terms.

I was with you up until
>Democrats have no strong runner and have largely learned nothing over the past 3 years. Biden is a weak candidate

Dearest and whitest of niggers, Biden’s had it in the bag since last election, when his numbers were 70+ percent, and the fucker wasn’t even running.

>>States with most population have most trafficking.

Rank State 2019 Population
1 California 39,776,830
2 Texas 28,704,330
3 Florida 21,312,211
4 New York 19,862,512

no shit?

eh, ima vote for him

Not your user, but I made 150 in nyc, and I was able to get an eBay card through an undocumented worker

>teaching that old chestnut in 2019
you're so special.
this is not your safe space.

Immigrants who are “qualified non-citizens” are generally eligible for coverage through Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), if they meet their state's income and residency rules.
-healthcare.gov

Do you think I don't have google user?
and that's JUST medicaid.
Half the programs here are income driven, who do you think pays for that?

Ebt cars....fucking spellcheck.....

>dis glewble werming nensense

I’m starting to hope you dumb pieces of shit live long enough to see agriculture fail and your retarded children die and the population collapse.

Ok?

Shoudn't
>States with most population
also have more police force and more ability to STOP trafficking? or is it ignored for the most part because you have adopted cultural aspects from tribal cultures.

>Biden’s had it in the bag since last election
Right, wait until right before the election.
When people start circulating his creepy fondling of children videos again.
Oh yeah, also when people find out about his coke heads son's multi million dollar deals with Chinese bankers and spy tech companies.

>safe space safe space
Ooooh Zinggggg
sick burrrn

Undocumented and illegals can get all that. That’s all I’m saying.
I was unqualified for it, but was able to get it through their channels

Says a fucking republican, who put dozens of fucking rapists, pedos, and sex offenders in power.

food
water
shelter
is all you need snowflake.
taxpayers should shell out for your cell and 5G

>healthcare.gov/immigrants/lawfully-present-immigrants/
There appears to be an exception, but it depends on the state still, not federal. But even so, there appears to be a waiting period for those that do qualify, with exceptions for refugees and asylees.

No republicans elected bill clinton

>Do you think I don't have google user?
I don't doubt you have or use google. I doubt you read.

You're joking, right?

Attached: 1543553451480.jpg (640x725, 227K)

Snap

I always thought that if an outsider ever occupied the presidency or even got close to it they'd just shoot him dead. Turns out, they fabricate a premise and bounce it off their network of mouthpieces that make that presidency illegitimate (controlled by russia).

Perfectly fine for every politician we've had for the last 30 years to be controlled by jewish interests though.

His numbers? In 2016 even on the day of the election Clinton's numbers were 98%. Who printed those numbers, I wonder.

Attached: 1543355656590.png (1237x706, 809K)

Get an eBay card? I mean sure... I don't think there's any hinderance for anyone to obtain that.

>state still, not federal
most state regulations are subject to federal contingency.
i.e. you do this or no money for your program.
that's why there is big hullabaloo over federal funding of any state program.

I’ll even add to it, all I used that card for was booze and cigarettes. The system didn’t even make sure you were buying cheese and peanut butter

One of the best things about this election is, there is literally nothing whatsoever left that right wingers can try to drum up outrage about in a Democrat, that the human trashpile they support isn’t guilty of to an extreme extent.

In 2 years time, they’ve shown the country at every opportunity that they represent the most unethical, shittiest immoral behavior they’ve been accused of for centuries. And we didn’t have to do that to them, they kept at the chance to do it to themselves.

Good job, Republicans, you’re doing great. Now knock it out of the park for 2020 lol

But they're too busy preventing suicide!

(per capita)
40. Texas — 12.6
45. California — 10.5
49. New York — 8.1

Stop your retarded cherry picking of statistics.

Why don’t you read my correction, twat sweater?

Numbers within the party for nomination support in the primaries, dumbass.

Attached: 1542760525585.png (861x1052, 316K)

Literally in the link you posted (if you actually read it): Immigrants who are “qualified non-citizens” are generally eligible for coverage through Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), if they meet their state’s income and residency rules.

"THEIR STATE'S INCOME AND RESIDENCY RULES" That doesn't sound like federal to me. It's completely on the state's rules.

Attached: 1539048990335.jpg (659x590, 119K)

Hillary isn’t running

The rules says to get an eBay card, you need a U.S. account with a U.S. address. It doesn't have a rule for residency of the person. My best guess is your credit sucks and that's why you didn't get it. Cry elsewhere.

Awful troll or can’t follow. Which is it?

>Stop your retarded cherry picking of statistics.
you realize you posted suicide rate per capita...
>States with most population
kek
maybe you should work on your fires and landslide problems.
>THEIR STATE'S INCOME AND RESIDENCY RULES
yeah again
>most state regulations (rules) are subject to federal contingency

>partys
not sure if retarded or russian

Attached: trumptard1521055216522.jpg (540x720, 101K)