Age/occupation/salary

Age/occupation/salary

25, NEET (regrettably), $0.00.

I’m super poor, currently scraping by and trying to get to a point where I can be stable.

Attached: 7E5D8BA7-22DB-44A9-ADE8-5F477C8110E9.png (500x490, 270K)

38, public servant, $100,000

26, mobile app developer, 80,000 CAD working remotely

36, Educated/Unemployed, $500-600 dollars.

I don't make much, but both my wife and gf make decent cash, and they both give me a little over half their paychecks.

wat

What? I don't seem to have stuttered?
I make 500-600 a year, doing side hassles and little internet jobs.

>50
>Professor of Astronomy and planetary science
>£112k + 12 weeks paid holiday

Door to door salesman

Roughly $150,000 a year.

Financial analyst
700,000 USD

27/Prepress+Lettershop Manager/ 48,000

Do you sell doors or salesmen?

What's wrong with that electrical receptacle?

Attached: images(84).jpg (180x130, 3K)

Door to door, salesman.* my bad I'm on the internet I should learn proper punctuation.

No point. People on the internet don't know what proper punctuation is.

first year cpa

I would have also accepted door-to-door salesman

Woodworker
About $36,000/year

Well regardless, it's a fantastic job. My company also pays for my housing, and I get to travel a lot. Plus i only work 6 to 8 months out of the year.

Do you ever encounter really sultry women or men?

Using proper punctuation, and I assume spelling, and grammar too, on the internet? How does one get such a job?

kek. Also this, but G-d sets my income not some silly HR policy.

>first year cpa
That is embarrassing. You don't even understand how PwC operates do you?

>$500-$600 a year.
I can make that in a week collecting aluminum cans.

So you pick up 12,000 cans ... what off the ground in a week?

Yes, I'm sure it's worth the effort. But, maybe 30-40 minutes a week for 5 months is a little more efficient.

No idea what this means

Sounds like he's having a mild stroke... just ignore it, those kinds of things fix themselves.

Marketing survey

Not nice. I am at least one pay grade over Financial Analyst user.

Sure you are....

Man whore (no homo)
$65000 per year

Sure am. I glow with the best of them.

if only you could speak english you might stand a chance of landing a job

overseas contractor
133,600 USD

28. Been a professional auto tech for 9 years now. Let me do some calculating...

Before taxes I make 82k not including the very busy summer months where I flag 160+ hours every 2 weeks.

Its flat rate. And I'm fast and good at this shit. I'll be at work for 80 hours a check in June but get paid 200 hours.

Attached: ic-892.png (720x733, 545K)

fuk dude.
this ain't no audit

There is a reason we communicate the way we do.

Attached: poppy2.png (971x805, 834K)

Queen

President of an Aerospace Manufacturing Company / Mechanical Engineer
$120k + 5% of the profits ($390k last year)

Is it because you're doped to the gills?

If you are making that much a week off of scrap aluminum, then you are stealing materials from an employer, and not picking up cans. You are the sort if meth addled animal who goes around hack sawing people's catalytic converters, and stealing their central heating/air units.

Attached: images(69).jpg (225x225, 10K)

27, patent litigation associate in biglaw (2nd yr assoc), 200k+bonus, so probably 20-30 depending on my hours

No. You would be surprised how many executives are illiterate. Symbols also solve the problem of needing translators.

25 Truck driver 60k a year

Makes total sense

Okay salary slave, your quick defense at a joke in no way shows your glaring insecurities.

lol. It isn't like the browser tab alerts of new replies in a thread or anything.

29, ESL teacher, 1.9 million won/mo.

I am I dunno why people default to these weird criticisms of people who receive a salary. I work a lot of hours, but I enjoy my job and am extremely well-compensated for it. I get to fly all over the world and stay in the Park Hyatt, etc., and get $300 per diem, so I don't really get the "salary slave" mentality. If I wanted to be doing something else, I would do it.

Non partner lawyer is a shit job....

I love my job, but ok. My partners do everything they can to prepare me for partnership and I get a ton of responsibility. I get flown across the world and get great bonuses, and have a fair amount of decision-making ability. Same thing they did for the last 2 associates in my position, both of whom are now equity partners.

The quality of an associate role is entirely determined by the partners above you, and I lucked out. Like I said, if I wanted to be doing anything else, I would do it. I work about 8 hours a day on average and am paid over 10,000 a month after taxes, not including my bonus, so I hardly see a downside.

> I don't really get the "salary slave" mentality.

Basement dwellers